剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
- Yeah. - He sounds like a real peach.
吸纳空气中的电流 还只是个猜测
Well, the whole... electricity in the air thing is just a guess.
你刚出「幻界」时 也不一样了
You were different when you came out, too.
没错 但我想说这是有关联的
Right, but it's linked is what I'm saying.
我能活下来是因为强迫症
I survived by being totally OCD,
过分执著于排列 还有洁癖
charting storms and antibodies,
然后 我从昏迷中醒来
and then... bam! I wake up from my coma,
事物发展的模式和算法在眼前呈现
and I can see patterns and algorithms.
经过大量练习之后
And after a lot of practice...
我学会了将这些能力化为己用
I learned to use those powers to my advantage.
我懂 但我都不想要我的超能力
I know, but I don't even want my... powers.
这就是你的问题了
See, that's your problem.
你必须接受真实的自己
You have to embrace what you are.
享受升级版霍顿的生活
Have fun with Holden 2.0.
但先把那台破台灯打开
But first, turn on the damn lamp.
好吧
Okay.
-至少我把灯打开了 -一秒啊
- At least I turned it on. - Yeah, for a second.
你不满我们将你从马修斯的任务上撤下来
You're unhappy we took you off the Matthews case.
这点我明白
I get that.
我们俩向来在任务行动上意见相悖
And you and I haven't always seen eye to eye on operational matters.
但也许我们需要对方
But maybe, we need each other.
那个年轻人怎么了
What happened with the kid?
本来是想找个干这行的外人来完成
Decision was made to bring in a freelancer.
说服霍顿和福斯特见面
To convince Holden to meet with Frost.
但问题是找的那个人跟他太像了
But... the thinking was maybe... maybe someone more like him.
查理·辛格
Charlie Singer.
你找了那个疯子去抓霍顿吗
You sent that nutjob after Holden?
那不是我的决定 福斯特是老大啊
It wasn't my decision. But Frost is the boss.
一开始 我就说
From the jump, I said we needed
我们要不择手段将那个年轻人带回来
to bring that kid in by any means necessary.
没错
You did.
但现在说「早知如此何必当初」也无济于事
But I told you so doesn't change the facts on the ground.
我们得马上将霍顿带回来
We need to bring Holden in now.
我们又是一伙了
We're back to "We."
我在给你提供一个解决的出路
I'm offering you an escape hatch from all... this.
我肚量很大 愿意承认你干这活最厉害
And I'm big enough to admit that you're the best man for the job.
你肚量够大 愿意接受吗
Are you big enough... to accept?
我需要人手和资源
I'll need men and resources.
全部由你调配
You have carte blanche.
我一开始苏醒时 发疯了
I went crazy when I first woke up.
后来才意识到自己的本事
And then I realized what I could do.
我身上的超能力有也好处 只是...
I'm not saying some of what I can do isn't cool, it's just...
你想当个普通人
That you wanna be normal.
-那是白日梦 -什么
- That's a pipe dream. - What?
你们俩住在隔壁小屋吗
You two in the cabin next door?
是的
Um... yeah.
-你们屋里有电吗 我们开不了电视 -是啊
- Are you having electricity issues? Our TV went out. - Yeah.
是吗 那真奇怪啊
Really? That's... so... weird!
外面风景这么美
What are we doin' watchin' TV
还坐在屋里看电视干什么 对吧
with all this beautiful scenery anyway, eh?
菲尔·菲里斯 我爱人 海伦
Phil Ferris. My better half, Helen.
你好 我是霍顿·马修斯
Hi, um, Holden. Matthews.
-这是我妻子 -查理
- And this is my, my wife. - Charlie.
我们来自堪萨斯
We're from Kansas.
我们是从加拿大过来的
We're down from Canada ourselves.
-想过几天二人世界 -家里有俩熊孩子
- Few days away from the kids. - Two little terrors.
我是说俩小天使
I mean angels straight from heaven.
能看看照片吗
Can I see pictures?
不用这么客气配合我 当然可以看了
Oh, you don't have to be polite, but, of course.
我绝不是想招揽客户
I'm not tryin' to drum up business, promise.
他们太可爱了
Oh, they're so cute.
保险业务员啊 感觉很...
Insurance? Wow, that sounds, um...
超级无聊 我知道 但能糊口 对吧
Incredibly boring, I know. But it pays the bills, right?
-年纪小的那个像是爱惹麻烦 -说得是...
- That little one looks like trouble. - There you go, that, uh...
确实能糊口
that works.
史蒂夫
Hey, Steve.
是的 我这会儿正装完那些涡轮发动机零件
Yeah, I'm just finishing up those turbine engine bits as we speak.
五分钟后就给你送过去
I'll send 'em out to you in about five minutes.
没问题 再见
You got it. Bye.
翘班偷偷跟我见面 这样好吗
Sure you should be sneakin' outta work to come meet with me?
你说你查到线索了
You said you had something for me.
什么线索
What is it?
这是什么
What is this?
报税单
Tax returns.
理论上 那些人都是宗教人员吧
On paper, all those guys are religious work, right?
当今的宗教不同以往
Thing about religion nowadays?
如今连教皇都有微博
Even the Pope has a Twitter account.
但这些人不做任何宣传 不上社交网络...
But these guys, no publicity, no social media. Now...
暗网上有人提到了艾萨克·福斯特
Now there's chatter on the dark net about a guy named Isaac Frost.
「苍空之穹」或这个福斯特找霍顿干什么
All right, so what does hollow Sky or this Frost guy want with Holden?
-也许没什么... -你怎么拿到这些的
- Maybe nothin' but... - How the hell did you get this?
「苍空之穹」一直在囤积资产 变现和买♥♥卖♥♥♥房♥♥产
Hollow Sky has been stockpiling assets. Liquid and real estate.
他们还参与了慈善事业
And they've also been involved in philanthropy...
青少年慈善组织
Youth-based charities.
其中一个就在我们身边
One of them's right here in our backyard.
里德堡「伸出援手」组织
"Fort Reed Helping Hands."
-没错 负责人是... -伊恩·布拉赫曼牧师
- Yep. And it's run by... - Pastor Ian Brachman.
那个混♥蛋♥在跟我老婆交往
Son of a bitch is dating my wife.
你确定不想来吗
Sure you don't wanna come?
我要熬夜工作呢
Oh, I'm gonna be up late catching up on work as it is.
我们本可以去那家小餐馆
Well, we could stop at that diner.
那家有自♥制♥的大肉桂卷呢
With the giant homemade cinnamon rolls.
别诱惑我了
Don't tempt me.
我没别的意思
Please don't take this the wrong way,
我就是觉得牧师集♥会♥很没意思
but regional pastor meetings aren't exactly my idea of fun.
我也是
Me either.
每月一次的苦差事
It's my monthly penance.
谢谢
Thank you.
霍顿联♥系♥你了吗
So have you heard from Holden?
他玩得特别开心
Oh, he's having fun.
他昨晚看了《终极密♥码♥战》什么的
He... He... He saw Mercury rising or... something last night.
特别兴奋
He was so excited.
霍顿打给你了吗
Holden called?
是
Yep.
我给他发了四条信息都没回
What? I sent him like four text messages.
你好吗 伊恩
'Sup Ian?
挺好的 听说你暂时休学了
Oh, same old. I heard you took a sabbatical from school.
只休一个学期 我无法专心学习
Just a semester off, you know, I couldn't focus.
我太担心我哥了
I was worried about my big brother.
我希望一直躺在沙发上看电视节目
I hope all those long hours on the couch
能帮助你度过这段「艰难」的时期
watching Family Feud are helping you cope.
你不懂 主持人史蒂夫能让我熬过一天
Okay... Uncle Steve gets me through the day.
-工作也能啊 -我在找工作了
- So does a job. - Yeah... Okay... I'm looking for a job,
只是一个学期而已
and... and it's just a semester.
青少年中心需要一些帮手
We can always use some helping hands down at the Youth Center.
-因为青少年中心叫「伸出」 -「援手」
- Because the Youth Center is called "Helping... - "Hands."
我懂了
Yeah, I, uh... I got it.
谢谢 牧师 我先走了
Thanks, preach, but um... I gotta go.
为什么要穿救生衣
What's with the life jackets?
我给咱俩报了独木舟项目
I signed us up for that canoe trip.
那里没有蛇吧
There are no snakes, are there?
没有 也许有水腹蛇吧
No. Cottonmouths, maybe, though.
-不是吧 -也许是巨蟒
- No. - Maybe pythons.
-不 -你俩要来「湍流独木舟」吗
- No. - You guys bravin' the rapids?
是 就这么想的
Yeah, that's the idea.
这是飞钓装备吗
Is that fly fishing gear?
没错 你们要一起来吗
Yes, indeed. Uh, you guys wanna come with,
我可以指点你们一下
I'll show you the ropes.
谢谢相邀
You know, thanks, for the offer,
我们还是继续坐独木舟吧
I... I think we're gonna chart our own course.
好 没问题
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表