剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
We gotta go.
你车在哪儿
Where's your car?
不是吧 你没把车开进来吗
What, you didn't bring you car?
是 马修斯 泊车小弟正开过来呢
Yeah, Matthews, the valet's bringing it around right now.
我当然没把车开进来了
No, I didn't bring my car.
你跟「刀女」把我的车丢在了前门
You and Switchblade Sally ditched it at the front gate.
心疼我的爱车啊
God, I love that car.
那我们怎么出去呢
So how are we getting out of here?
别担心 我又找了辆
Don't worry, I improvised.
四个嫌犯 三名男性 一名女性
Four suspects, three male, one female.
开着一辆黑色休旅车
They're in a black utility vehicle.
封锁边界 抓到之前 禁止任何车辆出入
Secure the perimeter, no one in or out until they're caught.
重复
I repeat...
-快接近了吗 -比十秒前更近了
- Are we close? - We're closer than we were ten seconds ago.
离开这里 就只有两条路
There's only two roads that will take you off of this property.
你确定这条路正确吗
And you're sure we're on the right one?
他们感觉是这样
They seem to think so.
都抓紧了 我要往路边开了
All right, hold on to something. I'll try and take us off-road.
不要
No!
继续开
Keep going.
继续开吗 车速60迈呢
Keep going? We're doing 60.
信我
Trust me.
你不是昨天才刚拿到驾照吗
Didn't you get your license, like, yesterday?
杰夫
Jeff!
看来真是幸运物啊
Guess that really is lucky.
那个指南针没有救我们
That compass didn't save us.
这是你母亲的
It belonged to your mother.
进「幻界」之前 福斯特告诉我的
Frost told me before we went in.
你该留着
You should have it.
你拿着吧
You keep it.
这样我就知道它一直完好
So I know it's always safe.
我不知道还怎么回去面对家人
I don't know how I can go back in there.
发生了这么多事 我...
After everything that's happened, I...
我不知道怎么继续瞒着他们
dunno if I can keep lying to them.
你必须如此
You have to.
瞒着他们 保护他们的安全
We have to lie to keep them safe.
我知道这很难
I know, it's hard.
但只有这个办法
But it's the only way.
你不是孤军奋战
You won't be alone.
你永远都不会孤身一人
You won't ever be alone.
回头见
See you soon.
我欠一份大人情
I owe you big.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不必谢我 马修斯
You don't have to thank me, Matthews.
-我只是... -按「宇宙」的旨意行事
- I just do what... - The universe tells me.
我知道
I know.
我...
So...
我有些问题要问你
I've got some questions.
我不知道薇拉跟你说了多少
I'm not sure how much Willa's told you
或是你自己看到了什么
or what you think you saw back there.
要知道 我还是你哥
Just know, I'm still your brother.
我还是我 这点没变
Still me, that hasn't changed.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
一切都改变了
Everything's changed.
我们进家门假装一切正常之前...
Before we go in and pretend like everything's normal...
我就想知道一件事
there is one thing I really do need to know.
我们安全吗
Are we safe?
我不确定
I don't... know.
但是...
But...
我会尽全力保护家人
I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure.
我也会
Me too.
我发誓
I swear.
我以神圣的兄弟会盟约起誓
By the holy sacred covenant of brotherhood.
别闹了
Get out of here.
天呐
Oh, man.
你知道要怎么说吗
So, you know what you're gonna say?
就像我们说好的那样
Just like we talked about?
你有超能力 能将车翻掉
Okay, you may be able to flip cars in the air,
但跟爸妈说谎
but... lying to Mom and Dad?
那可是我的「超能力」
That's my superpower.
有人吗 我们回来了
Hello? We're home.
总算回来了 你们去哪儿了啊
Well, it's about time. Where were you?
我都打算派人去找你们了
I was about to send out a search party.
发生什么事了
What the hell happened?
我们回家的路上 车胎爆了
Well, we were coming home and the two front tires blew.
车被甩出了马路 开进了沟壑
The whole truck spun off the road and into this ravine.
-沟壑 -我得开出一百英里
- Ravine? - And I had to drive out like,
去接他
100 miles to pick him up.
但我错过了出口
Except I missed the exit.
救命 救我
Help. Help me.
救我
Help me.
霍顿 救我
Holden. Help me.
查理·辛格
Charlie Singer?
能聊几句吗
You got a sec?
还穿着那件黄夹克呢
Still rocking that jacket?
再配个黄帽子和猴子 就成耍猴人了
All you need now is a big yellow hat and a monkey.
安娜贝尔怎么样了
So, how is Anabelle?
多大了 14岁吗
Gotta be what? Fourteen.
15岁
She's fifteen.
她还是个叛逆的小白眼狼
And she's an ungrateful, hormonal brat.
15岁的孩子都叛逆
Fifteen's a tough age.
你当时也一样
You were no different.
你找我♥干♥什么
What do you want?
在你离开之前 跟你道别
Well, you ran away before I could say a proper goodbye.
是啊 你朝我开枪了
Yeah, you shot at me.
然后呢
And?
「神奇小子」怎么样了 还活着吗
How is the boy wonder? Is he still breathing?
这就是我来此的目的
That's sort of why I'm here.
我想帮你
I... want to help you.
也想帮他
And him.
除非那是止痛药的处方
Unless that's a prescription for some groovy painkillers...
亚瑟的地址
Arthur's location.
你得先给我点东西
I need something from you first.
发生什么事了
What happened?
都是你造成的
You did this.
你觉得炸掉「结界之桥」的后果是什么
What did you think would happen when you blew that bridge?
这个「世界」会先改变
This world was the first to change.
而现实世界也会跟着改变
Yours will be the next.
你得修补这一切
You have to fix this.
怎么做
How?
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表