剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
考得怎么样
How'd it go?
堪萨斯州驾考结果...
The state of Kansas decreed...
我可以驾车去任何地方了
I can drive anywhere I want to.
不是任何地方
Well, not anywhere.
你还有父母呢 给
You've still got parents. Here.
我和你♥爸♥觉得
Your father and I figured
不能再让你骑摩托了
that you needed an upgrade from the bike
万一哪个雨天 你想出行呢
in case you want to go somewhere on a rainy day.
这是给我的吗
Wait, thi... this is mine?
什... 谢谢
Wh... Thank you!
-妈 -我给车换了新的垫圈
- Mom! - I put new gaskets in her,
新的过滤器 还需要新的刹车片和轮胎
new filters, she still needs new brake pads and tires.
可能还需要新风扇皮带和水泵
Probably a new fan belt, water pump.
我们可以一起修好这车
I thought we could fix her up together.
可以是咱俩的新任务
You know, be our new project.
-觉得怎样 -爸 我骑着辆光鲜的摩托
- You okay with that? - Dad, I drive a glorified bike
而你却给了我一辆车
and you just gave me a truck!
我太开心了
I'm... I'm great!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you! Thank you!
你要好好物尽其用
You can put it to good use
带着查理出去吃顿好的
and take Charlie out for a nice dinner.
好的 至少得去汽车餐厅
Yeah, yeah, at least to a drive-thru.
谢谢你们
Oh! Thank you, guys.
我太喜欢了...
I love it. I...
我要开着去兜个风
I'm gonna take it for a spin!
别急
Whoa, hey, slow down.
记得跟我们联♥系♥
Still need to check in.
向我们汇报你的行踪 知道吗
Still need to know where you are, all right?
好 我会的
All right. I will.
回见
Bye, guys.
-小心点 -好好玩
- Be careful! - Have fun.
怎么带我来壅水这里了[与世隔绝]
What kind of backwater is this?
这是堪萨斯的八大奇迹之一
One of the, uh, eight wonders of Kansas.
还有那么多呢
There are that many?
不
Oh, no.
不 我们绝对不去钓鱼
Nope. We're absolutely not doing that.
绝对要钓 来吧
Oh, we definitely are. Come on.
走啦
Come on.
无人知晓
Nobody knows...
我经历的磨难
the trouble I've seen
无人知晓 我的伤痛
Nobody knows my sorrow
瞧 你唱歌♥了 我就知道你会喜欢
See? You're singing. I knew you'd love this.
「睡美人」觉得自己是泡妞高手呢
Sleeping Beauty over here thinks he's smooth.
你觉得我很美啊
You think I'm beautiful.
别逼我推你下水
Don't make me push you in.
好吧 「昏迷小子」
Okay, Coma Boy.
讲个故事吧
Tell me a story.
我陷入昏迷的那年
The... the year I went into my coma,
本要去参观天文望远镜
I was supposed to visit this telescope.
在科罗拉多
In Colorado.
一个高中生发起的活动
This kid in high school started it.
大家闻风而动 他拿到些资金
People got wind, he got some funding, and poof.
然后就风靡一时了
I mean, soon it was big-time.
而且我一直对此非常着迷
Just I always thought that was so cool.
当然 我最终也没看成 但...
Of course, I never got to see it, but...
好了 该你了
All right, uh, your turn.
我跳楼了
I jumped.
我昏迷
My coma.
是因为我从继父家的二楼跳下去了
I jumped from the second floor of my step-dad's house.
落地时失误了
I... I didn't exactly stick the landing.
为什么
Why?
因为我想出去
'Cause I wanted out.
我的童年并不是充满了
My childhood wasn't exactly filled with...
卡丁车竞赛和芝士千层面
go-kart competitions and cheesy lasagna.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
天啊 天啊 我该怎么做
Oh, my God, oh, my God! Wait, what do I do?
往回拉鱼竿
Pull back on the rod.
收卷轴 收卷轴
Start reeling, start reeling!
-等等 -对了
- Wait... - Yeah, yeah!
-我的天啊 -你钓到一条
- Oh, my Gosh! - You have one!
我抓到一条鱼
I caught a fish!
-拉过来 -我抓到一条
- Bring it here! - I caught one!
是个「美人」
Hey, she's a beauty.
别...
Don't...
你...
Wh...
你干什么啊 你干了什么
What are you doing? What did you just do?
钓鱼和放生
Catch and release.
你的意思是
You're telling me I...
我花了这么久来钓鱼
I've been trying to hook one of these things all this time
而钓鱼的目的不是...
and the point of fishing is to not...
为了抓鱼
catch a fish?
怎么说呢 对我来说...
I don't know. To me, it...
离开时是否带回了鱼 不重要
it never really mattered if I came away with any fish.
真正重要的是这个过程
You know, it... What mattered was the experience.
你和另一个人在码头共度的时光
You know? The... time you spent with one another out on the dock.
我是被人派来的
I was sent here.
来找你
To find you.
你什么
You what?
是一个叫艾萨克·福斯特的人
By a guy named Isaac Frost.
他是一个叫「苍空之穹」组织的头
He's the leader of this group called Hollow Sky
他想见你
and he wants to meet with you.
你不是吧
You gotta be kidding me.
早该想到的
Should have known.
霍顿 等等
Holden, wait.
小霍 你能不能...
Hold, can you... can you...
能不能听我把话说完
can you just hear me out?
霍顿 停下来
Holden, stop!
我们才是从「幻界」中生存下来的人
We're the ones who survived the Realm!
我们是带着伤痛逃出来的人
We're the ones who came out of it screwed.
自我从昏迷中醒来
Ever since I woke up from my coma,
人们就想方设法利用我
people have tried to use me
为了他们的一己私欲 我真是受够了
for their own stupid goals and I'm so, so sick of it.
我知道你也一样
And I know you are too!
我只想和这个世界上
All I want is to be with the only other person
唯一能理解我的人在一起
in the world who can understand me.
那你要怎么和福斯特说
What are you gonna tell this Frost guy?
我就告诉他
I'll just tell him that...
钓鱼的目的不是抓鱼
that the point of fishing isn't to catch fish.
你之前没去成科罗拉多的天文台吧
You never got to go to that observatory in Colorado, right?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, so?
是阿尼尔·凡木里吗
Anil Vemuri?
我是薇拉
I'm Willa.
我们来往过邮件 聊过你和亚瑟共事
We emailed about your time working with Arthur.
福尔曼博士和福斯特博士
Dr. Foreman and Dr. Frost.
我自愿参加试验
I volunteered for testing.
他们解散时 闹得很僵
The breakup was very ugly.
亚瑟驳斥一切
Arthur repudiated everything.
但利用科学技术来进入
But the whole idea of using science and technology
「阴间世界」的想法
to reach the afterlife,
福斯特医生只是升级了亚瑟的想法
Dr. Frost was simply taking Arthur's idea to the next level.
那是亚瑟的想法吗
It was Arthur's idea?
你外公没告诉你吗
Didn't your grandpa tell you?
你怎么...
How do you...
我没说过他是我外公
I never said he was my grandfather.
你长得很像她
You look just like her.
像谁
Just like who?
你母亲
Your mother.
塞莱斯特
Celeste.
你认识我母亲
You... you knew my mother?
当然
Of course.
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表