剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
《超越》前情提要
Previously, on Beyond...
你还记得你昏迷期间的事吗
So do you remember anything from your coma?
你得记起来
You have to remember.
你的记忆急切地想要涌现出来
Your memories are trying to force their way out.
我来见福斯特
I'm meeting with Frost.
你之前是和福斯特会面
You had a meeting with Frost.
而现在你和我会面了
Now you have a meeting with me.
杰米 不如明天一起吃个饭吧
Jamie, hey. How about dinner tomorrow?
听起来不错 到时候见
Dinner sounds great. I will see you then.
凯文失踪了 这事肯定和他脱不了干系
Kevin's missing. And I know this guy is somehow responsible.
不管你朋友出了什么事
Whatever happened to your friend,
都是他自找的
he brought that upon himself.
你这个骗子 你杀了他
You're lying! You killed him!
那个老头向来不擅长应付这种事
The old man doesn't have the best track record.
你就没问过他 其他人怎么了吗
Have you ever asked him what happened with the others?
拜托成功吧
Please work.
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
算是吧
You could say that.
诀窍在于尽可能按种类分堆
The trick is to sort as few piles as possible.
灰色基本算白色系
Gray is basically white.
深色 橘色 黄色放一起
Same with tan, orange, yellow.
等下 闻一下那些裤子
Hang on. Take a whiff of those.
闻下臭不臭 告诉我
Let me know if they reek.
让我闻你的裤子 别做梦了
In no universe am I smelling your jeans.
牛仔裤最好别洗
Ideally, you never want to wash denim.
瞧 可以不用洗
See, they're fine.
把别人的湿衣服拿出来罪大恶极啊
Removing somebody's wet clothes is like a cardinal sin.
老兄
Dude.
我以前都不知道文胸有这么多讲究
Didn't know bras could look that... complicated.
大学就是通才教育
College is all about liberal education.
可能对你有好处
Could be good for you.
我高中都没念
I didn't even start high school.
我在辍学方面「很厉害」
Dropouts have a leg-up on me.
信我 你可比这里的大部分学生聪明多了
Believe me, you're smarter than plenty of these stooges around here.
你该来上堂课 自己感受一下
You should come to class, see for yourself.
我不行
I can't do that.
我能来吗
Can I do that?
你是霍顿·马修斯 你想怎样都行
You're Holden Matthews. You can do whatever you want.
我最近感觉刚好相反
Lately it's felt like the exact opposite.
你需要一件事让你振奋起来
See, you need a win.
这样才能继续你的人生
That's what you need to get yourself going.
什么意思
What does that mean?
妙就妙在这里 这事因人而异
Well, that's the beauty of it. It's subjective.
但你经历时 就会知道
But you'll know when you get your win.
好了 瞧 终于有了
Okay, see this? Finally.
瞧见没 这就属于振奋的事
This right here, this is a win.
我摔下了自行车
I... I fell off my bike.
-我跟你说过了 -去污剂吗
- Remember, I told you? - Stain remover?
是
Yeah.
给
Here.
我以前还没真没清洗过血迹呢
Can't say I've had the pleasure of cleaning blood before.
呕吐物倒是有 那是另一件事了
Now puke? That's a different story.
也许去上一堂课也不错
You know, maybe coming to class isn't such a bad idea.
好 来吧
Okay. Cool.
好
Cool.
蒙特卡罗
你对钱过敏吗
Are you allergic to money?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
过敏
Allergic.
就是如果你接触太多钱
Like, if you come into contact with too much,
会起疹子
you'll break out in hives.
不好意思 你是谁
Sorry, who are you?
一个知道庄家牌面是20点的人
Someone who knows the dealer is sitting pretty on 20.
小姐 你得退后
Miss, I need you to back up.
我能想到最悲催的事 就是17点的牌输了
Losing with 17 is like the saddest thing I can imagine.
我还能想到你今早站在镜子前
And I can imagine you in front of the mirror this morning
觉得那条爱斯科式领带很时髦
thinking that's a spiffy ascot.
我压了四万筹码呢 小妞儿
There's 40 bloody grand on this wager, love.
只要我想 就可以赢光他们
Listen, I can lick this plate clean if I want to.
这点毋庸置疑
That's indisputable.
但那样太没劲了
But it's dull for me.
我想来点刺♥激♥的
I need a thrill.
我能说服你这个帅气的陌生人
Can I convince you, a perfect stranger,
将钱都交给我来押注吗
to trust me with his precious money?
先生
Sir?
毕竟是赌博 对吧
After all, it is called gambling, isn't it?
不是赌博 你已经赢了
It's no gamble. You've won.
庆祝之前
Let's just wait to see
还是等这位女荷官翻牌再说吧
what the girl says before we celebrate, yeah?
发牌
Hit me.
二十一点 赢了
Twenty-one. Winner.
给我这位「灵媒朋友」来瓶香槟
A bottle of champagne for my psychic friend!
我可不是吉普赛的算命人
I'm not some gypsy fortune teller.
那你怎么知道我会赢呢
Then how else could you know what was going to happen?
很简单
Easy.
我曾经昏迷过四年
I was in a four-year coma.
超越 第一季第五集
来 我来换输液
Here, I'll swap out his solution.
没事 我来吧
That's all right. I've got it.
我想换
I'd like to do it.
好
Sure.
一般先换重要器官营养液
Usually start with his vitals.
但你的方式也行
But I'm sure your way works too.
这跟沙辛的果仁蜜饼不一样吧
This isn't quite the same as Sahin's baklava, is it?
混着新鲜的开心果和蜜糖
With all that fresh pistachio and honey.
记得我以前说过
Remember, I used to say,
「外公 我不想吃完晚餐
"Grandpa, I don't want to finish dinner.
我只想吃果仁蜜饼」
I only want baklava."
你就会说
And you'd say,
「你已经够甜了 小甜心」
"You're sweet enough already, little bird."
醒来吧 我们一起吃一盒
Wake up and we'll go eat an entire box together.
薇拉
Willa?
亚瑟需要霍顿
Arthur needs Holden.
你们在一起那么长时间
In all that time you two are spending together,
-他还是记不起来 -他会记起的
- he's still not remembering. - He will.
我对他有信心
I have faith in him.
福斯特的手下说他看出霍顿心中有怒火
Frost's man said he recognized an anger in Holden.
他很快就会像定时炸♥弹♥那样爆发
That it wouldn't be long before he went off like a time bomb.
他说其他人也曾这样过
He said it happened to the others.
我没听懂你的意思
I'm not sure I follow.
告诉我
I need to know.
亚瑟有事情瞒着我吗
Is Arthur keeping anything from me?
我不会假装我能理解亚瑟的研究成果
I don't pretend to understand half of Arthur's brilliance,
但我看过很多次 足够我相信了
but I have seen it enough times to trust it.
他对你爱护有加 赞赏有加
He's got such love and respect for you.
他的外孙女从未让他失望过
The granddaughter that never once let him down.
别现在辜负了他
Don't start now.
如弗洛伊德所说 「我们
As Freud says, "We are what we are
曾经历的一切 造就了我们」
because we have been what we have been."
潜意识
他是什么意思
Now what does he mean?
梦境反映了现实中未满足的愿望
Our dreams represent unfulfilled wishes.
压力太大时 这种深层次的欲望会以梦的形式展现
When repressed, these deep desires can be masked.
但如果我们分♥析♥一下 倾听一下
But if we analyze... if we listen...
这就会展现出潜意识真正想表达的意图
they will reveal what it is our unconscious mind truly wants.
-说 -那么恶梦呢
- Yes? - What about nightmares?
那些不是未达成的愿望吧
I mean, those aren't wish fulfillment, right?
比如一个挥着斧头的杀人犯追杀我
I mean, if an ax murderer is chasing me,
是表示我渴望被人剁成肉酱吗
is it my secret desire to be chopped into tiny pieces?
很生动嘛
That's pretty vivid.
这一领域另一位杰出的心理学家荣格博士
And here's where the other pillar of our field, Dr. Carl Jung,
就在这一点上跟弗洛伊德产生了分歧
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表