剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
《超越》前情提要
Previously on Beyond...
你昏迷期间
While you were in your coma
你的意识穿越到另一个世界了
your mind traveled to another world.
我们就在那里相识 称之为「幻界」
This is where we met. I call it The Realm.
我是你第一个带进卧室的女孩吗
Am I the first girl to be brought up to your bedroom?
我错过了太多东西
One of the gazillion things I missed was...
包括跟女生相处
hanging out with girls.
「苍空之穹」还参与了青少年慈善组织
Hollow Sky has been involved in youth-based charities.
里德堡「伸出援手」组织
Fort Reed Helping Hands.
负责人是伊恩·布拉赫曼牧师
It's run by Pastor Ian Brachman.
我们儿子的好友被杀了
Our son's friend was murdered.
我不是说「苍空之穹」就是直接祸首
Now, I'm not saying that this Hollow Sky was directly responsible,
但这其中肯定有关联吧
but there's got to be a connection.
我尽力而为吧
I'll see what I can do.
查理·辛格 我想帮你
Charlie Singer? I wanna help you.
你得先给我点东西
I need something from you first.
那不是她 那不是你妈
It's not her! It's not your mother.
他只能看到他想看到的
He's seeing what he wants to see.
-现在怎么办 -毁掉「结界之桥」
- Now what? - Blow up the bridge.
欢迎来到里德堡
1983年
一
One...
二
two...
三
three...
四
four...
一
One...
二
two...
安德鲁 起来
Andrew, get up.
你得赶紧起来 跟我来
You have to get up right now and come with me.
我们进到掩蔽所就安全了
We'll be safe in the shelter.
有什么危险
Safe from what?
抱紧我 儿子
Hang on to me, son.
埋下头 好吗
Keep your head down, okay?
我们就快到了
We're almost there.
你表现很好 表现很好
You're doing good. You're doing so good.
对不起 儿子
I'm sorry, son. I--
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
超越
第二季 第一集
这张不错
This one's nice.
瞧瞧
Check it out,
我的脚都碰不床尾
my feet don't even touch the end.
就像躺在酒店一样
It's like I'm at a hotel.
大小合适吗
Will this even fit?
当然合适了
Of course it will fit.
我是说能抬进门吗
I mean through the door.
送到家的是零件
Well, it comes in pieces,
等拿到卧室里 再自己组装好
then you assemble it when you get in the room.
我懂了
I-I figured.
很结实
It's sturdy.
打扰一下
Hey, excuse me.
这是进口木材还是本地木材
Is this wood imported or locally sourced?
肯定是进口木材吧
It's got to be imported, right?
几乎没有成本啊
Costs next to nothing.
-我喜欢 -是吗
- I like it. - Yeah?
是啊 就这张床了
Yeah, I think this is the one.
这个...
The... the...
「最终梦想」
"Slutligen Droemmer."
好
Okay.
妈
Mom?
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事 我没事...
I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine...
妈 没事啦
Mom, it's-- it's all right.
就是一张床
It's just a bed.
不只是一张床 霍顿
It's not just a bed, Holden,
是你的床
it's your bed.
你三岁时 我们给你买♥♥了那张床
We bought you that bed when you were three.
-你记得吧 -记得
- You remember, right? - Yeah.
那是你的大男孩床
It was your big boy bed.
你第一天上学前一晚 我给你盖好了被子
I tucked you in before the first day of school
你做恶梦时 我蜷缩在你身旁
and I curled up beside you when you had a bad dream.
你躺在医院时 我躺在那张床上
I slept in the bed when you were in the hospital,
所以不只是张床
so it's not just a bed.
你可以走了 谢谢
We're good here, thank you.
妈 我们不用扔掉那张床
Mom, we don't have to get rid of the bed.
我可以和卢克一起睡在地下室
I can stay in the basement with Luke.
不 不
No. No.
不
No.
我们该把你当大人看了
It's time for us to start thinking of you as an adult.
我懂 她一时间难以放下
I get it. It's hard for her to move on,
但我们要着眼新生活了
but we are moving on.
我已经醒来快两个月了
I've been awake for almost two months now.
我不能一直停留在过去
I can't just be stuck in the past.
我得拥有自己的生活
I need to be able to have a life.
你有自己的生活
You do have a life.
我想要你的生活
Well, I want your life.
你想在咖啡店里辛苦地做咖啡吗
You want to slave over caramel macchiatos at the Shangri-Latte?
不想 说不清 也许吧
No. I don't know, maybe.
我想要理清生活的自主♥权♥
You know, I want the freedom to figure things out on my own,
像个正常的25岁男人
like a normal 25-year-old.
你不是正常的25岁男人啊
You're not a normal 25-year-old.
一直自欺欺人 也改变不了这个事实
And telling yourself otherwise doesn't make it so.
会让你脱离现实
It makes you delusional.
抱歉 忠言逆耳
Look, I'm sorry, man, but it's true.
如果我两个月内 能升到值班经理 就算走运了
I mean, I'll be lucky if I make shift supervisor in, like, two months.
就算是达成所愿了
Like, that's my win.
但对于你来说 你在爸手下干活
But you, you take this job with Dad,
而你明明可以到到外面
when you could be out there...
成就一番作为 帮助别人
making a real difference, you know, like helping people.
我懂
I get it.
能力越大 责任越大那一套
With great power, blah, blah, blah.
但薇拉很安全
But Willa is safe.
你 妈 爸 我们都很安全
You, Mom, Dad, we're all safe.
我不会再使用能力了
I'm done with these powers.
我不想成就一番作为
I just... I don't want to make a difference.
我只想要
All I want...
这张床合适
is a bed that fits.
好吧
Yeah.
我们应该能行
I think we can do that.
我不懂怎么拖这么久
I don't understand what the holdup is.
你的车都送过去一个月了
They've had your truck for a month.
他们还在等零件
They're still waiting on a part.
应该是分电器
A distributor, I think.
分电器 我可以去一趟哈里店里
A distributor. I can go down to Harry's,
拿个分电器回来 还能赶上吃甜点
pick up a distributor and be back in time for dessert.
科罗拉多离哈里的店很远
Well, Colorado's a long way from Harry's.
这家修理厂叫什么名字 我想跟进一下
What's the name of this place? I want to follow up.
叫...
Yeah, it's...
那个...
The...
不只是分电器
You know, it's not just the distributor.
还有转轴
It's the rotor,
还有盖子
and the cap,
其中一个活塞还坏了
one of the pistons is broken,
还需要一个新的曲柄轴
and it needs a new crankshaft.
我的天 霍顿 这都要花多少钱
Good God, Holden, how much is all this gonna cost?
我联♥系♥上他们之前 你一分钱都别付
You don't give them a nickel until I get in touch, all right?
说到失去联络
Speaking of out of touch,
最近没见到伊恩牧师过来啊
Pastor Ian's been noticeably absent.
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表