剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
I need to get back into The Realm.
我不会再让你主动进入昏迷状态
I'm not inducing you into another coma.
伤害太大了
It's too traumatic.
你什么时候开始有权命令我了 丹尼尔
Since when did you have the authority to order me around, Daniel
从你外公让我照顾你们两个人开始的
Since your grandfather tasked me with looking after you both.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you must be thinking.
我该专心执行任务
My focus should be on the mission,
但我们都清楚还有别的办法救你
but you and I both know there's another way to save you.
他要不行了
He's crashing!
请让一下
Step away, please.
薇拉 等一下
Willow, wait!
该死
Damn it.
好了
Okay.
拜托一定要成功
Please work.
一定要成功
I need you to work.
薇拉
Willa!
快出来
Get out of there!
不要
Don't!
好了 好 放松
Oh, okay. Okay, Just relax.
-慢慢呼吸 -好的
- Just breathe. - Okay.
我们装的那些窃听器可能会产生些干扰
We might be getting some interference from the bugs.
我把丘吉尔手♥机♥里的信息发给我哥们了
Sent the info from Churchill's phone to a buddy of mine.
他能做什么
What can he do?
你听说过爱德华·斯♥诺♥登吗
You ever heard of Edward Snowden?
足球运动员吗
Uh, the football player?
这年头要找一个人的资料轻而易举
These days finding information on people is a piece of cake.
每个人都相互联♥系♥
Everyone is connected.
你真觉得「上天」会为你指明道路吗
Do you... do you really think the universe shows you where to go?
「上天」能够更正一个人的航向
The universe has a way of course correcting.
给你旨意 指明你注定要走的路
It talks to you. It tells you the path that you're meant to take.
关键是把握好倾听的时机
You just got to know when to listen.
你看过这个吗
Have you ever seen this?
「我面前的世界清晰起来
"The world before me came into focus,
只有此时 我才意识到一切皆空洞
and only then did I realize it was hollow.
只有此时 我才自♥由♥地抬头仰望天际」
Only then was I free to cast my eyes upward, to the sky..."
我听说过很多丢钱包的惨事
I've heard horror stories where people leave their wallet,
钱包里重要的东西都被拿走
and all the important things are taken out of it.
我都不需要检查
And so I'm not even gonna check
因为我看你的脸就知道
'cause I can look at your face and know,
所以谢谢你
so thank you so much.
真是个诚实的大好人
What an honest and lovely man.
我十分确信
I'm... I'm sure it is.
我能给你点什么
Can I give you anything?
谢谢 显然 我最近一直心不在焉
Thank you. Clearly, my mind's been other places.
但我以前从没这样过 真的
But I have never done that, I swear.
我希望... 过来 小懒鬼
I hope it's... Well, come on in, sleepyhead.
你来见见... 抱歉
I want you to meet... Oh, I'm so sorry.
你叫什么名字来着 琼斯先生
What's your name again? Mr. Jones?
就叫我大卫就可以了
Please, call me David.
显然 我把钱包落在了杂货店
Apparently, I forgot my wallet at the grocery store
大卫捡到了
and David found it.
换成大多数人 就会随手扔了
Most people would have tossed it.
我的家教可不是这样 戴安
My mother didn't raise me that way, Diane.
失陪一下
Oh, excuse me for a moment.
霍顿 你先替我招待一下客人吧
Holden, will you entertain our guest until I get back?
你妈人很好
Your mom's a lovely woman.
你真有福气
You really are blessed.
她跟我说了很多你的事
She told me all about you,
还有你弟弟 卢克 大学的事
about your brother, Luke, at college.
你来这里 有何企图
What are you doing here?
那条狗很可爱
It's a cute dog.
金毛猎犬 对吗
Golden Retriever, right?
品种优良 忠诚
A well-behaved breed, loyal.
那张照片有...
That picture's got to be... what...
12年了吧 是昏迷前拍的吧
12 years old? It's pre-coma, huh?
你错过了跟你家狗告别的机会
You missed the chance to see your dog off.
失去所爱总是令人心痛
Always hurts when you lose the ones you love,
但也不必如此
but it doesn't have to be that way.
死亡也可以是一种开始
Death can be a beginning.
立刻滚出我家
Get out of my house, now.
等你准备好了 来找我吧
When you're ready, come talk to me,
我们就不用玩这种把戏了
and we can stop playing this little game.
还有 你忘了这些
By the way, you forgot these.
看来有人在我家装了窃听器
It seems I've got a bug problem.
不如我们今后都不把家人牵扯进来吧
How about from now on, we leave our families out of this?
你要走了吗
Oh, are you leaving?
是的 我还是先走了
Yeah, I better get a move on.
-好吧 -谢谢你的茶
- Okay. - Thank you for the tea.
客气
Pleasure.
你以后要好好看着钱包 好吗
Now you keep an eye on that wallet from here on out, okay?
好的 大卫 谢谢你
I will, David. Thank you.
很高兴认识你 霍顿
Nice to meet you, Holden.
-我送你出去 大卫 -谢谢
- I'll show you out, David. - Thank you.
你老这么敲门 我押金就别指望拿回来了
Not gonna get my deposit back if you keep knocking like that.
我怎么运用我的能力对付某个人
How do I use my abilities against someone?
对付某人
Against someone?
是啊 就是熔化 燃烧 将人震飞
Yeah, the melting, burning, making people fly through the air.
拜托 我准备好接受训练了
Come on, I'm ready for my training montage,
像是举起轮胎 跨越玉米地之类的
the lifting tires, leaping over cornfields.
你的超能力只在「幻界」起作用
Your abilities only matter in The Realm.
你在这个世界上能做的事
The things you can do in this world,
不是超能力 会有后果的
they're not powers, they're consequences.
这远远不够 我...
That's not good enough! I... look,
「幻界」已经过去了 我不在乎了
The Realm is behind me. I don't care.
那个穿黄夹克的男人...
Listen, the guy in the yellow jacket...
就是那个朝我们开枪的人去了我家
that guy who shot at us... he came to my house.
-他干了什么 -他拿我妈和我弟威胁了我
- He what? - He threatened my mom and my brother.
凯文失踪了
Kevin's missing,
这事肯定和他脱不了干系
and I know this guy is somehow responsible.
我只能靠几个化名查下去
All I have to go on are these stupid aliases:
什么杰克·丘吉尔 大卫·琼斯
a Jack Churchill, David Jones.
这人到底是谁
Who the hell is this guy?
我不知道
I don't know.
那晚在酒吧外是我第一次见到他
That night at the bar was the first time I saw him.
薇拉 你俩在我醒后同时突然出现在我生活里
Willa, it's not a coincidence you both showed up in my life
这绝不是巧合
after I woke up from my coma.
我不是突然出现在你生活里 霍顿
I didn't just show up in your life, Holden.
我认识你很久了
I've known you for a very long time.
那你为什么不帮我
Then why won't you help me?
因为这不像你
Because this isn't you!
我认识的霍顿不是什么义警
The Holden I know isn't some vigilante.
而你又能怎么做
And what is your plan, exactly, huh?
找到这个人 把他从窗户里扔下去吗
You're gonna find this guy and throw him through a window?
你要把他烧死吗
You gonna set him on fire?
我接下电♥话♥
I need to take this.
喂
Hello?
是的
Yeah.
请你在死亡确认书上签字...
If I could get you to sign an affidavit of confirmation...
我要先和警长谈谈
I need to talk to the sheriff.
我听说了 太惨了
Oh, I know. It's just awful.
我们在你家见
I'll meet you at the house.
拜拜
Bye.
我刚听说凯文的事
Oh, I just heard about Kevin.
宝贝 节哀顺变
Honey, I'm so sorry.
我要去克莉丝汀家 你要一起吗
I'm gonna go to Christine's. You want to come?
好 一起吧
Yeah, yeah, I do.
好 所幸他们找到了杀凯文的凶手
Okay. Thank god they found the guy who did this.
他们正在审问他
They have somebody in questioning right now.
抓到凶手了吗 是谁
They have? Who?
好像是叫丘吉尔
I think his name was Churchill.
我要去警局录份口供
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表