剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
Okay. No problem.
你显然很想去啊
You clearly wanted to go.
你显然不想去 没事
And you clearly didn't, it's... it's fine.
但我是因为一向不爱结交朋友
Well... friends aren't really my thing.
大部分男人只会考虑自己
Most guys would've just done what they wanted to do.
我不是大部分男人呗
I guess I'm not... most guys, then.
你确实不是
No, you're not.
等下
Yo, wait up.
我们一起去
We'll tag along.
-走吧 -我们过去
- Come on. - We're coming!
海伦高二时 转来我们学校
Helen moved to my high school in grade eleven.
第一天我就心想「这小妞儿谁呀」
That first day I was like, "Who is she?"
但我跟所有16岁的热血少年一样
But, uh, I did what any red-blooded 16-year-old would...
他放学后跟踪了我
He stalked me after school.
我跟了她 跟得有点太近了
I followed her... A little too close,
因为红灯时 我追尾她的车了
because I rear-ended her at a traffic light.
不是吧
Oh, no!
你们的邂逅也有故事吗
You two got a meet-cute?
我考驾照时
Well, Charlie pulled the fire alarm
查理拉响了火警
while I was trying to take my driving test.
我总得让他注意到我吧
I had to get his attention somehow, you know?
你们结婚多久了
How long you been married?
-六个月 -两年
- Six months. - Two years.
你们俩不是真正的夫妻吧
You two aren't really married, are you?
对 我们三天前才认识
No, we... we met three days ago.
三天啊
Three days.
你们俩肯定正打得火热吧
You two must not be able to keep your hands off each other, eh?
没有 霍顿一直都对我以礼相待
Oh, no, Holden's been nothing but a perfect gentleman,
但你知道
but, you know,
有时候女生就喜欢霸道总裁属性的男生...
sometimes a girl just wants to be ravaged, you know...
说得太对了
Hear, hear.
好吧
Okay.
你俩大老远跑来就为了看月赏星
So the two of you came all the way out to the boonies
聊诗词歌♥赋 不上♥床♥吗
to stargaze and not have sex?
菲尔
Phil.
怎么了 抱歉
What? Oh. Sorry.
别这么直接嘛
No, no, no, no!
-怎么了 -等下
- What? - Wait.
你选什么 「红色药丸」 「蓝色药丸」
What's it gonna be? The red pill or the blue pill?
「骇客帝国」代表两个现实
选蓝色
Blue pill.
天呐
Oh, my God!
我也不知道该不该问
Maybe I shouldn't ask you this, and maybe I should,
如果你没跟人上过床 也不要紧
but if... if you haven't done this before, it doesn't matter.
不不 我很抱歉
No, no, I'm so sorry.
没事 就是...
No, it's okay, I just...
来了
Okay.
脱得下来吗
You good there?
-像是「老手」吧 -是啊
- Smooth, right? - Yeah.
是我...
Did I just...?
是 没错
Oh, yeah, yep.
我想是的
I think you did.
你看起来不太好啊
You look terrible.
多谢了
Gee, thanks.
能谈谈吗
Hey... talk?
我今天下班回家时
I was drivin' home from work today,
我想了一下霍顿的事
and I got to thinkin' about Holden.
他联♥系♥我了 他玩得很开心
He called. He's havin' fun.
不不 不是想说旅行的事...
No, no, no, not about the road trip, it...
他肯定觉得立刻要适应现实的压力太大了
You know, it must seem to him like life is rushing at him like,
-一切都太急了 -汤姆 这是成长阵痛期
- like a speeding train. - Tom. Growing pains are normal.
是啊 我懂
Yeah. I know.
我就是觉得有些事很蹊跷
There's just some things that don't square with me.
你仔细听我说完 好吗
I want you to hear me out, okay?
有个邪教组织 叫「苍空之穹」
There's a cult called Hollow Sky,
杰夫感觉...
and Jeff seems to think...
杰夫 你是指杰夫·麦卡德尔
Jeff? You're talking to Jeff McArdle?
你不是也陷进他所谓的阴谋论里了吧...
You're not getting roped into one of his conspiracy theories...
听我说 我没说我全信...
Listen, I'm... I'm not saying I believe all of it...
但万一他说对什么了呢
what if he's just a little bit right?
听我说 戴安 好好听着
Listen to me. Diane, listen to me.
「苍空之穹」专门找退伍老兵 丧亲家庭下手
Hollow Sky preys on war vets, grieving families,
他们的势力遍布各处
they got their fingers in all sorts of pies.
还有慈善组织 包括「伸出援手」
Charities... including "Helping Hands."
别瞎说了
Don't.
你从第一天开始就看伊恩不顺眼
You've had an ax to grind with Ian since Day One.
你有多了解伊恩牧师
How much did you really know about Pastor Ian?
别再说了
Stop this, please!
你别又执迷不悟 沉迷于伤痛了
You're going down another rabbit hole.
-不 这次不一样 -不 都一样
- No, this is different! - No, it's not!
汤姆 我们失去了你
Tom, we lost you.
我都不知道为了什么而失去了你
I don't even know what we lost you to.
我知道
I know, all right?
我没有守在你和卢克身边
I wasn't there for you and Luke.
我对此很抱歉
And I'm sorry for that.
真心对不起
Very sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
霍顿的苏醒是第二次机会
Holden waking up is a second chance.
对我们都是
For all of us.
我懂
I know.
我要去泡杯咖啡
You know what? I'm gonna make some coffee
你待一会儿吧
and... just... stay, and...
不用了 不用了 没事
No, I'm okay, I'm all right, I'm good.
-你确定吗 -是
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
我得走了
I gotta go.
就当我没说过那些话吧
Forget about what I just said, okay?
都忘记吧
Just forget about it.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
杰夫
Hey, Jeff.
我想找你帮个忙
I, uh... I need a favor.
我想谢谢大家这么快赶来
I wanna thank you all for traveling on such short notice.
谢谢大家能继续为「苍空之穹」效力
And for your continued service to Hollow Sky.
事实证明 你们无条件服从命令
You've proven that you're willing to do what needs to be done,
不择手段
no questions asked.
你们明天将见到一些事 可能会心生不解...
What you witness tomorrow may beg questions...
这些疑惑 我无权解答
questions that I'm not authorized to answer.
但相信我 我们的决定性时刻就要到来了
But believe me when I say our defining moment is near.
这次的任务不是普通的抓捕
This job is not your garden variety snatch and grab.
目标人物名叫霍顿·马修斯
Our target is a young man named Holden Matthews.
网上搜一下 就会知道他昏迷了12年
A Google search will tell you he was in a 12-year coma.
但你们不会知道他有多危险
It will not tell you how dangerous he is.
抓不到他 我们的大业就会岌岌可危
Failing to bring him in puts our entire cause at risk.
我们黎明时突袭小屋
We hit the cabins at daybreak.
出其不意是我们唯一的优势
Surprise is our only advantage.
幸运的话 我们闯进小屋 向霍顿射麻醉剂
With luck, we'll storm the cabins, shoot Holden pull of tranks,
神不知鬼不觉将他带到车里
and have him in a van before anybody's awake.
但有一个未知因素
Now there is an X factor.
马修斯身边有个女人 如果你们...
There's a girl with Mr. Matthews. If you find...
霍顿·马修斯才是目标
Holden Matthews is the target.
那个女人死掉也不要紧
The girl is expendable.
查理
Charlie?
怎么了
What's going on?
我在想
I was thinking...
你肯定还想去看看很多地方
there must be a lot of places you wanna see.
如果我们不回里德堡呢
What if we didn't go back to Fort Reed?
我...
I'm...
我跟你在一起很开心 查理
I'm having an amazing... time with you, Charlie.
里德堡是我的家
Fort Reed is my home.
美国小城镇 一个拥有超能力的男子会很显眼
Smalltown, U.S.A., a guy with super powers is gonna stick out,
但也许在远在天边的大城市里
but, in some big city on the other side of the world,
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表