剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
你把霍顿带来 我们帮你找到亚瑟
You help bring in Holden, and we help you get Arthur.
有没有霍顿 亚瑟都会得到报应
Arthur will get what's coming to him, Holden or no Holden.
你该再考虑一下自己的处境
You might want to rethink your position.
你意思是不管我帮不帮忙
Oh, is this where you tell me that you'll get your hooks
你都会抓到霍顿吗
in Holden with or without my help?
错了 我是想和你说一下
No. This is where I tell you a story
俄勒冈一个叫安娜贝尔的15岁女孩
about a bright 15-year-old in Oregon named Annabelle.
我... 我不认识
I... I don't... I don't know who that is.
你忘了过去在寄养家庭中照料的妹妹了吗
You don't remember the foster sister you befriended back in the day?
你还在供她上那所贵族寄宿学校吧
You are still paying for her posh boarding school, aren't you?
-别打安娜主意 -我可不想看到
- Stay away from Anna. - I would hate to see her thrust
她被调回内城区的寄养系统里 你了解那有多糟
back into the inner city foster care system you're so familiar with.
我会杀了你
I will kill you!
我会毁了「苍空之穹」
I will destroy Hollow Sky,
我会把那里夷为平地 杀掉所有人
I will burn down the entire building and everybody in it!
查理 你就这么和老朋友说话...
Now, Charlie, is that any way for you to talk to an old...
可恶 天呐
God... dammit! God!
抱歉我在电♥话♥里有点心烦意乱
Sorry if I sounded distracted,
我没想到你会打电♥话♥来
I... I can't say I expected your call.
我没想到你会接电♥话♥
Can't really say I... expected you to answer.
霍顿... 还好吗
Is everything okay... with Holden?
我不知道该怎么说
I don't... know... how to say this, so I'm...
我就直说了
I'm just gonna say it.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you, and...
你对我哥有什么企图
and what do you want with my brother?
我... 我们就是朋友
Me, I... we're just friends.
我能看出一个人擅不擅长说谎
See, uh... I can tell a bad liar from a good liar.
而你太不擅长了
And you're terrible.
我在帮助霍顿做复建
Look, I'm helping with Holden's rehab.
霍顿几周之前就放弃物理疗法了
Holden quit physical therapy weeks ago.
你想继续编下去 被我拆穿
Do you wanna go for strike three,
还是想直接说出真♥相♥呢
or do you just wanna skip to the truth?
霍顿画了这些...
Holden drew these, and...
你知道这些是什么吧
and you know what they are. Don't you?
这是你哥在昏迷期间生活的地方
This... is where your brother was... when he was in his coma.
你在说什...
Wh... What are you...?
这也太扯了
But that's crazy.
听起来很扯 不过...
Sounds crazy, but...
另外的事 你得问他了
more than that, you need to ask him.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们要看什么来着
So what're we looking for?
重头戏是「水星逆行」
The main event is Mercury in retrograde.
看起来就像行星在向后移♥动♥一样
It'll look like the planet is actually moving backwards.
-但实际没有吗 -没有 但确实减速了
- But it's... not? - No, but it does slow down.
只有这个行星的轨道速度会改变
See, it's the only planet whose orbit speed changes,
地球转速不变 而水星减慢了
so, Earth is moving the same speed while Mercury slows down,
所以看起来就像水星逆行了
so it seems like it's moving... backwards.
-过来 看这儿 -好吧
- Okay. C'mere. Take a look. - Okay.
找到月亮上面最亮的那颗行星
Look for the brightest object in the sky above the moon.
好吧 我看见了 好像看见了
Oh, yeah, I see it. I... I think, maybe.
-应该是吧 -别担心
- Maybe. Uh... - Don't worry.
等我们进去用大望远镜看
Once we go inside and look through the big telescope,
就会像看窗外的星星一样清晰
it'll be like we're looking right out the window.
那我们何必在外面用这个劣等货看呢
Then what are we doing out here with this rinky-dink telescope?
你是说我造的望远镜吗
You mean the telescope I made?
打扰一下
Hi, excuse me?
我们想借用里面那架卡塞格林望远镜
Uh, we wanted to check out the Cassegrain telescope inside,
需要排队或者登记之类的吗
is there... a line or a sign-in sheet?
不好意思 三年前
Unfortunately, we retired the
我们就不再开放使用那架半米反射镜了
1/2 meter reflector from the public use about three years ago.
好吧 等等 等一下 「小帅哥」
Okay, wait, wait... wait, wait... hold... hold on... Brett.
我朋友本应在八年级过来看的
My friend was supposed to come here in eighth grade,
但他没能上八年级 因为...
but he never made it to eighth grade, because he...
他从摩托车上摔下来 陷入了12年的昏迷
fell off his motorcycle, and went into a 12-year coma,
现在他醒了 我们大老远从堪萨斯过来
and now he's awake, and we came all the way from Kansas
就是想用你们的大望远镜看一下水星
so he could see Mercury through your big telescope.
是吗
Really?
-我说真的 他曾昏迷过 -真遗憾
- I'm serious! He was in a coma! - Yeah, sorry.
我的座右铭就是 宁求宽恕 不求批准
My motto is, ask forgiveness, not permission,
但也别去求宽恕了
and don't ask for forgiveness either.
我们绝对会被抓到
We're totally gonna get caught.
真酷 是吧
Cool, huh?
-屋顶关上了 -所以我们要把屋顶打开
- Dome's closed. - That's why we're gonna open the dome.
这里肯定有...
Okay, there must be a, uh...
-在那儿 给你 -谢谢
- There it is! Here. - Thank you.
这会发出声音吗
Is that gonna make noise?
-不知道 -好吧 我们绝对会被抓到
- I don't know. - Oh, yeah, we're totally gonna get caught.
太棒了 我们真走运
Yes! Wicked good. We're in luck.
应该正好指向了那个方向
It's mostly pointed in the right direction, I think.
这怎么...
Oh... why this...
太奇妙了 就在中间 你来看
this is amazing, it's right there, here... take a look!
等等 我看见了
Wait... Oh m... I can see it!
虽然很慢 但看起来应该就像在逆行一样
It's very slow, but it should look like it's moving backward.
-天呐 -根据迷信
- Oh, my God! - You know, according to superstition, a...
水星逆行会带来噩运
a retrograde Mercury brings bad luck,
能彻底毁掉你的感情生活
and can totally screw up your love life.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我们俩不能走入爱情正轨吗
You and me aren't gonna fall into orbit?
有人吗
Hello?
躲起来 这儿 低点儿
Hide! Here! Down!
有人在这儿吗
Someone in here?
门 快走
Door. Door, go!
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
这是现代地中海风格
Well, it's Mediterranean contemporary.
开放式厨房♥ 地板材质全为巴西樱桃木
It's open concept, Brazilian cherry hardwood floors throughout.
大空间酒窖
Walk-in wine cellar,
带有花岗岩台面的美食厨房♥
gourmet kitchen with granite countertops...
这边的学校怎么样
How are the schools?
非常好 这是封闭式社区
Great. This is a gated community, so, you know,
所以住在这里会非常安全
inside these walls, you're as safe as milk.
你们是预先付款吧
You folks are pre-approved, right?
对 他从内政部得到了一大笔奖金
Oh, yeah, uh... he just got a big bonus from the Home Office.
加上工伤赔偿金
Plus a little extra for getting banged up on the job.
你肯定注意到了
Which I'm sure you noticed.
倒不如说是黄金手铐呢
Golden handcuffs are more like it.
诱人安于现职而不另觅高就的一大笔津贴或其它福利
无限期带薪休假
Indefinite paid leave.
失陪一下
Excuse me for a second.
给你 你觉得怎么样 挺不错吧
Here. So what do you think? It's pretty nice, huh?
但下面就是高尔夫球场
Well, it's on a golf course.
你觉得呢 斯巴达克斯
What do you think, Spartacus?
你和妈妈一样喜欢吧 没错 你喜欢
Oh... you love it just like mama, don't you? Yes, yes you do.
我带你去楼上看看吧
Why don't I show you the upstairs?
主卧套房♥很华丽 他们不跟着来...
There's a gorgeous master suite, his and her walk-ins...
不好意思 他有些躁
Sorry, he's, uh, a little cranky.
窝在房♥子里不太适合他
Sitting around the house doesn't suit him.
斯巴达克斯 这不是我们的世界
Well, Spartacus... this ain't our world, pal.
你精神不集中 就不能成功
It won't work if you don't focus.
我很集中 至少努力在集中
I am focusing. Or trying to.
我们坐在这里十分钟了 台灯还没开
We've been sitting here for 10 minutes and the lamp is still off.
是你一直吹嘘能怎么帮我掌握...
You were the one bragging about how you could help me with my...
-我不想说那个词 -超能力
- But I'm not gonna say it. - Powers!
我们来回顾一下
Okay, let's... let's recap,
你到底怎么在「幻界」里生存了那么久
how were you able to survive in the realm for so long?
显然我能操控「元素」
Apparently I could manipulate the elements.
而在现实世界 我们的推论是
So now in the real world, our theory is I'm...
我能吸纳空气中的电力为我所用
tapping into atmospheric electricity.
「我们的推论」
Our theory?
薇拉 我和你提过 她之前在帮我
Willa. I... I mentioned her to you, she, uh... was helping me.
是啊 薇拉 还有亚瑟是吧
Yeah, Willa and uh, and Arthur, was it?
-没错 -他听起来人不错
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表