剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
但生死之间的「结界」不能打破
But the two must always remain separate.
这是学「幸运饼干」里的谶语吧
Wow! Hope that fortune cookie was delicious.
我这一生
My life's purpose
都致力于阻止人类探索太远
is dedicated to preventing humankind from reaching too far,
从而跨过那道不该逾越的「界限」
crossing a bridge that should never be crossed.
你能帮我阻止一场灾难的发生
You can help me prevent a catastrophe.
而且霍顿
And, Holden,
如果你成功了
when you succeed,
你就可以从病床上醒来
you'll wake up in that hospital bed
重新回归你的生活
and you can go back to your life.
继续跟弟弟嬉戏打闹了
Back to Butch and Sundance.
这么说
Okay, so...
我是来阻止什么地方的什么东西
I'm here to help prevent something,
而你需要一个向导
somewhere, and you need a guide?
你不仅要做到如此
I need to ask more of you.
但首先...
But first...
要先做一项很重要的准备
there's important preparation.
我们什么时候开始
When do we start?
霍顿终于记起来了
Holden finally remembered.
他不想再回「幻界」了
He never wants to go back in the Realm.
他必须得回去 我们需要他完成任务
He has to go back. We need Holden to finish the job.
福斯特插手「幻界」 一直派人进去
Frost is interfering in the Realm, sending people in.
他就要达成所愿了
He's very close.
你是指你之前的研究搭档吧
You mean your former partner?
跟你一起制♥造♥了那台机器的人
The man you built the machine with?
我找到了你藏在保险箱里的录像
I found the tapes... in your safe.
你瞒了我很多事
You kept a lot from me.
塞莱斯特
Celeste.
是我母亲
My mother.
关于她的事 你骗了我
You lied about who she was.
我糊里糊涂活了这么久
My whole life I had no idea.
连她的名字都不知道
Not even her name.
我还得问你的前任研究助理才知道
I had to find out from one of your old research assistants.
我是为了保护你
I... I did it to protect you.
保护我
To protect me?
保护我什么
From what?
怕我被真♥相♥伤害吗
From the truth?
我母亲怎么了
What happened to my mother?
你母亲昏迷期间
When your mother went into her coma,
我继续下去的唯一动力
the only thing that kept me going
就是希望她可能会醒来
was the hope that she might wake up
然后见见你 薇拉
and see you, Willa.
但造化弄人
But it just wasn't meant to be.
福斯特接受不了
Frost couldn't accept it.
他觉得自己能把她带回来
He thought he could bring her back himself.
他给塞莱斯特连上了那台机器
He attached Celeste to that machine...
然后就害死了她
and he killed her.
艾萨克·福斯特是我父亲吧
Isaac Frost is my father, isn't he?
所以这么多年来 你都不跟我说他的存在吧
Is that why you kept him from me for all these years?
不是我不让艾萨克见你
I didn't need to keep Isaac away.
他从没说过想要见你
He never once asked to see you.
盐酸利多卡因 局部麻醉剂
Lidocaine HCL, a local anesthetic.
用了应该就不疼了
It should numb the pain.
这又是从哪部电影看来的
What movie did you see that in?
不是电影 我是个药剂师
No movie. I'm a pharmacist.
好吧 把手术钳递给我
All right. Hand me the forceps.
好 你用夹子把伤口撑开
All right. Now I need you to grab that clamp and pry the wound open.
你让我把什么撑开
You want me to pry the what?
你得把伤口撑大点 才能取出子弹
I need you to make the incision wider, to extract the bullet.
像乔什·哈奈特那样
Just like Josh Hartnett.
-《黑鹰坠落》 -没错
- Black Hawk Down. - Yeah.
我来取子弹
Now I'll... I'll get the bullet,
你用绷带把多余的血吸走
and you mop up any excess blood with the bandages.
这是真实生活 不是演电影
Hey, this is real life, not a movie!
我不过真实生活啊
I don't do real life.
我朋友有难
My friend is in trouble,
我需要你的帮助
and I need your help.
你能行
You've got this.
好吧
All right.
将手伸进火苗
Reach into the flames.
敞开心扉 交出自己
Open your mind. Allow yourself to surrender.
就不会感觉到疼痛
You won't feel a thing.
你不是说不会疼吗
You said that wouldn't hurt!
你把手伸到了火里 霍顿
You stuck your hand in fire, Holden.
不疼就怪了
What did you expect?
再来一次
Do it again.
弄出来了吗 搞定了吗 他没事了吧
Is it out? Are you done? Is he fine?
快好了 你做得很棒
Almost there. Hey, you're doing great.
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
疼痛只是你想象出来的 霍顿
The pain is in your mind, Holden.
只是记忆中的感觉
It's just a recollection.
不能就让我...
Couldn't you have me just...
给车上个蜡什么的吗
I don't know... wax a car?
薇拉见过你操纵那些「元素」
Willa's seen you manipulate the elements.
火也是「元素」之一
This fire is no different.
取出来了
Got it!
用力按住伤口
Hold down on the wound as hard as you can.
让我来吧 我以前常帮我爸缝衣服
Let me do that. I used to sew up holes in my dad's clothes.
我缝的时候 帮我按着他
Okay. Hold him still while I do this.
为什么...
Why are...
我们为什么要离开庙宇
Why are we leaving the temple?
薇拉
Willa?
要在「幻界」存活
Surviving in the Realm
不是仅靠操控「元素」就能成功
is more than just manipulating the elements.
关键在于意识上做好准备应对危险
It's about preparing your mind for the dangers.
我见识过那些危险
I've seen those dangers.
不
No.
你还没见识过
You haven't.
我要找什么
What am I looking for?
亚瑟
Arthur?
亚瑟
Arthur?
他烧得很厉害
He's burning up.
去柜台后的冰箱里拿冰袋
Go grab the ice packs out of the refrigerator behind the counter.
这小子终于睡着了 太好了
Glad to see the kid sleeping.
打了五针羟考酮 是会睡着的
Five doses of Oxycodone will do that.
紧急情况下 你很镇静啊
You're pretty cool under fire.
一个小镇药剂师能做到这样不错吧
For a small-town pharmacist.
谁在这种情况下都是
For anybody.
我以前也经历过紧急情况
I've been in tight situations before.
今天 你绝对是我可靠的后盾
Today, you definitely had my six.
我是说...
I mean my...
我知道是什么意思
I know what "six" means.
莉迪亚 我叫莉迪亚
Lydia, by the way. My name is Lydia.
我看到你的名牌了
I can see that.
-我叫杰夫... -麦卡德尔
- I'm Jeff- - McArdle.
你之前说过了
Yeah. You said, earlier.
那是霍顿·马修斯
And that's Holden Matthews.
是什么人在追杀你朋友
Who's after your friend?
一些持枪的人
Guys with guns.
也许是什么邪教组织
Part of a cult or...
或者宗教狂热者
religious zealots maybe.
是《达芬奇密♥码♥》那种 还是《罗斯玛丽的婴儿》
The Da Vinci Code, or Rosemary's Baby?
这些人应该不是犹太基♥督♥教的信徒
I think these guys fall outside the Judeo-Christian spectrum.
忘了给他家人打电♥话♥了
Forgot to call his folks.
我说过我会跟他家人报平安
Told him I'd tell them he's okay.
是前门门铃
That's the front door buzzer.
我在门上挂了「旷工」的牌子 不过...
I put the "gone fishing" sign up, but...
这人肯定特别需要买♥♥药
somebody must really want their dope.
你好 格拉迪斯
Hi, Gladys.
我知道你是来取药的
I know you came for your medication,
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表