剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
第一阶段是否认
the first being denial.
她说大多数时候
She says most of the time,
人们面对眼前的痛苦
people ignore or try to rationalize
-会选择逃避或否认事实 -小凯
- what they're going through... - Kev.
你不是说以朋友的身份跟我聊吗
Thought you said you were my friend first and foremost.
确实是
I... I am.
我朋友从来不看没有裸照的书 所以...
My friend never read anything that didn't have a centerfold, so...
跟我聊聊吧 霍顿
Talk to me, Holden.
你可以信任我的
You know you can trust me.
你有危险 谁都别信
我知道
I know.
沃伦医生要再扫描几张照片放到档案中
Dr. Warren requested a few more photos for her album.
等一下
Wait, um...
会疼吗
will this hurt?
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
尽量别动 不然就得重新开始
Try not to move or we'll have to restart.
注意了 女士们 现在开始
Look alive, ladies. Here we go.
开始扫描
Initiating scan...
显示图像
Images coming online.
系统读取正常 一切顺利
System reading normally. Everything's great.
很好 切片影像很不错
Looking good. Nice slices.
怎么了
What?
出什么事了
What's going on?
肯定是某种干扰
It must be some kind of interference.
尝试信♥号♥♥阻断
Attempting signal suppression.
别再有所保留
No more holding back.
现在就动手
Do it now.
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
关闭 重新开始
Shut down. Let's restart.
热得烫手
It's hot.
拿灭火器来 快 快 快
Grab the extinguisher! Go, go, go, go, go!
还要再来一次吗
Do we have to do it again?
昏迷
脑损伤
脑损伤
梦游症
夜惊症
超自然
未知来电
凯文
Kevin?
你没事吧
Everything okay?
我在讲电♥话♥
I'm on the phone.
未知来电
我是凯文
This is Kevin.
霍顿那边进展得怎么样了
Where are you with Holden?
我上了一整天的课 我...
I... I was in class all day. I...
-他都知道什么 -什么都不知道
- What does he know? - Nothing.
他很困惑 很害怕
And he... he's confused. He's scared.
我真不觉得
You know, I... I really don't think
他是你想找的人
he's the guy that you're looking for.
-但如果你给我点时间 我... -没时间了
- But if you give me some more time, I... - Time's up.
不 等下 你想要的 我会办到
Wait, no, look, I'll get you what you want.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
我听着呢
I'm here.
计划有变
Change of plans.
那个心理医生不可信了
The shrink can no longer be trusted.
是嘛
Oh, you don't say?
你可以不择手段
Do what you have to do.
我要确定他就是「那个人」
I want to be certain he's the one.
收到
Copy that.
你好
Hola.
小酒馆
这是我第一次进酒吧 没人问我要身份证
First time in a bar, they didn't even card me.
是啊...
Yeah, well...
两杯啤酒 古斯
Two beers, Gus.
他们认识你
They know who you are.
大家都认识你
Everyone knows who you are.
真令人「心安」
That's... comforting.
听着 小凯 关于那天...
Listen, Kev, about the other day...
你一直都很支持我
you've always been there for me.
一直都保护着我
You always had my back.
对吧
Right?
凯文 怎么了
Kevin? What... what is it?
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
听着 我不知道我们还有多长时间
Listen, I don't know how much time we have
也不知道他们的计划
or what they plan to do.
-「他们」 -你惹上大♥麻♥烦了
- "They"? - You're in a lot of trouble.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
凯文 到底怎么了
Kevin, what the hell is going on?
-我带你过来是为了警告你 -警告我什么事啊
- Look, I brought you here to warn you. - Warn me? About what?
兄弟 如果这是跟我闹着玩儿...
Dude, if this is some kind of joke...
可恶 霍顿 我不是瞎编的
Dammit, Holden! I'm not making this up.
他们冲着你来了
They're going to be coming for you.
我不知道何时
I don't know when,
我就知道他们真的存在...
I just know that they are real...
谁冲着我来了
Who's coming for me?
是那个女人吗
Is it the... the girl?
那个黑发女子 她来找你麻烦了吗
The girl with the black hair, did she get to you?
慢着 什么女人
Whoa, hold on. Girl? What... what girl?
霍顿 有人威胁你了吗
Holden, did someone threaten you?
没有 她没威胁我
No, she didn't threaten me.
她是想...
She... tried to...
警告我
to warn me.
霍顿 霍顿 跟随自己的呼吸
Holden, Holden, Track your breath. Come on.
呼吸 兄弟 慢慢呼吸
Breathe, buddy. Breathe.
-我... -呼吸 慢慢呼吸
- I... - Breathe. Breathe.
我得走了 我要吐了
I gotta go. I'm gonna be sick.
该死
Dammit!
听着 不会有事的
Hey, look, it'll be okay.
我们会想到办法的
We're gonna figure something out.
别担心 就...
Don't worry about it. Just...
小凯
Kev?
小凯
Kev!
放开我
Let go of me!
不要
No!
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
更重要的是 我知道你的本事
More importantly, I know what you can do.
展示一下
Show me.
求你 等下
Please, wait.
-来吧 你能行 -你说什么啊
- Come on, you can do it. - What are you talking about?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about!
-我... -你这样 我就不客气了
- I... - Then I'd say we have a problem.
现在是这样
Here's what's gonna happen:
他会开枪
he's gonna pull the trigger,
你要阻止子弹射进你朋友的脑袋
you're gonna stop that bullet from entering your friend's brain.
-不不 -我数三下
- No, no, no! - On the count of three.
-不 求你 不 -一
- No, please, no! - One.
我不是你们要找的那个人
I'm not who you think I am!
-二 -不要
- Two. - Don't!
霍顿 上车
Holden, get in the car!
赶紧
Now!
你中枪了吗
You hit?
-霍顿 你中枪了吗 -没有
- Holden! Are you hit? - No.
没有 我应该没受伤
No, no, I... No, I don't think so.
凯文 我们得回去救凯文
Kevin! No, we have to go back for Kevin.
你朋友不会有事 他们不是想对付他
Your friend is fine. They're not after him.
我以为他们会杀了他
I thought... I thought they were gonna kill him.
我不做点什么 他们就会杀了他
They were gonna shoot him unless I did something.
他们需要确认
They needed validation.
证明你有超能力
Proof that you have what they're looking for.
我没有
I don't.
我没有 你...
I don't! What, do you...
你... 你觉得我能阻挡子弹吗
what, do you... you think I can... I can stop a bullet?
你确实能
I know you can.
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表