剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
Nobody questions the how
没有人会质疑用什么方法
so long as the what gives them a good night's sleep.
你上次睡觉是什么时候
When was the last time you slept?
看看这个
Take a look at that.
那是苔丝·舒马赫
That's Tess Shoemacher.
「苍空之穹」的财务总监
CFO of Hollow Sky.
你又来了
You're doing that thing again
突然转换话题
where you suddenly change the subject.
我没印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
是吗 「黄夹克」的出院单上
Really? Because her signature is all over Yellow Jacket's
都是她的签名
release from the hospital.
他进过医院吗
He was in the hospital?
别紧张
Don't work yourself up.
他在医院待了不到24小时
I mean, he was in there for only less than 24 hours.
伤成那样了 却这么匆忙就出院了
Hasty discharge considering the extent of his injuries.
所以我去了他家
So, I paid a visit to his home.
那里全都搬空了
Place was completely empty.
家具 狗
I mean, the furniture, dog,
衣服... 全没了
clothes... all gone.
等等 你是说 他搬走了吗
Wait, wait, a second. You're saying he moved?
-为什么 -还能为什么
- Why? - Why else?
因为我们接近真♥相♥了
Because we're getting close.
你确定发生那件事后 还想接近真♥相♥吗
You sure we want to be close after... what happened?
你是指我弟被杀一事吗
You mean my brother's murder?
我要查明真♥相♥
I want to be close enough
亲眼看着凶手的生活在其眼前毁于一旦
to see the life evaporate from the eyes of whoever is responsible.
我本以为我也想那样
I thought I wanted that too.
那你为什么不帮我
Then why don't you help me?
舒马赫这条线索断了
Look, I hit a dead end with the Shoemacher.
但如果我们能搞到
But if we can somehow get our hands
「苍空之穹」的税务文件
on a few Hollow Sky tax documents,
就能直接找出...
it'll just lead us straight to...
杰夫 我做不到 抱歉
Jeff, I can't. Okay? I'm sorry.
「你做不到」 是什么意思
What do you mean you can't?
听听啊 马修斯
Listen, Matthews.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
「上天」在告诉我们要继续追查
That's the sound of the universe telling us to keep digging.
也许「上天」是想让我们继续新生活
Maybe it's the universe telling us to move on.
我没有新生活了
There's nothing for me to move on to!
我的生活只剩下追查真♥相♥了
This is all I've got.
杰夫 不是这样的
Look, Jeff, it's not.
你有选择
You've got a choice.
你何时才能吸取教训 马修斯
When are you gonna learn, Matthews?
大家都没得选
None of us has a choice.
最终...
Eventually...
大家都会按遵循天意
we all do exactly what the universe wants.
23号♥
23?
第11题
图中哪辆车拥有优先行使权
我需要你 霍顿
任务也需要你
什么鬼
What?
霍顿 你不能就这么抽身
你没事吧
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
我很好
I'm fine.
第11题 图中哪辆车拥有优先行使权
11题选E
The answer to 11 is "E".
E.都没有
12题选D
12 is "D".
驾驶通过环形交叉路口的正确做法是什么
D.已进入环形车道的车辆先行
你是谁
Who are you?
拜托 那题很简单
Come on. That was an easy one.
谢了 我自己能搞定
Thanks. I got this.
在我看来 可不是这样
Not from where I'm sitting.
你想怎样
What do you want?
只想谈谈
Just wanna talk.
-现在吗 -现在 是很重要的事
- Now? - Yes, now! It's important.
驾照考试也很重要 别打扰我
So is this. Please, go away.
「车辆在...」
"Car is tra..."
车管所
车管局要是着火了 我一定留下看热闹
What I wouldn't give to watch this place go up in flames.
但可惜只是假警报
Too bad it's just a false alarm.
你怎么知道
How would you know that?
别装傻
Don't play dumb with me.
你可骗不了我
You're not fooling anyone.
是你做的吗
You did this?
这不是重罪吗
Isn't that a felony?
轻罪而已 「昏迷小子」
It's a misdemeanor, Coma Boy.
是的 霍顿 我知道你是谁
Yes, Holden. I know who you are.
你不想知道我是谁吗
Don't you want to know who I am?
不太想
Not really.
我真「幸运」
Well, isn't that just my luck.
见到了一个好男孩
I meet a really sweet guy
他也在昏迷期间去过
who also happened to spend an extended coma vacation
一个匪夷所思的奇异世界
trapped in a bizarre, fantastical world,
但他却不想和我扯上关系
and he just, he wants nothing to do with me.
我还不如靠「约炮软件」找男人呢
Maybe I should get back on Tinder.
我叫查理
I'm Charlie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一个学生被送进了急救室
A student ended up in the emergency room
因为误食了大一女生落在哈里森大厅的毒品
after taking pills left for the freshmen girls in Harrison Hall.
-他们说你... -不是我♥干♥的
- You've been named as... - Yeah, I... I didn't do it.
你知道是谁干的
As someone who knows who did.
我们知道不是你干的
And we know that you didn't do it.
但我们也知道你过去曾卖♥♥过毒品
But we know that you distributed pills in the past.
也有足够的证词能够开除你
And there is enough testimony in here to expel you.
你家中经历了这样的变故
With everything that's been going on at home,
我能理解你为什么毒品扯上了关系
I can see why you'd end up getting into drugs.
我们找到嫌疑人了
We have a suspect.
现在需要你的配合
Now, I just need your cooperation.
说出她的名字
Give me her name,
就对你宽大处理 仅罚你劳♥改♥ 留校察看
and we'll let you slide with work duty and probation.
真的吗
Really?
你会放过我吗
You... you would do that for me?
这真是...太棒了
That's... that's amazing.
我们也可以开除你 你自己选吧
Or we can expel you. Your choice.
医生说我昏迷了四年
Doctors said I was unconscious for four years.
我知道有很多人昏迷比我久 但...
I know that's not setting any records, but still.
1461天里还是能发生很多变化
You know, a lot can go down in 1,461 days.
是啊
Yeah.
我醒来时 冥王星都不在行星之列了
Well, when I woke up, suddenly Pluto wasn't a planet anymore.
冥王星
Pluto?
这对你来说 就是最惊天动地的变化吗
Is that your go-to world-shattering change?
你还想要吗 要不我再去给你拿一桶
Do you want another one? Should I grab you a bucket?
-好吧 -抱歉
- Okay. - Sorry.
天呐
Man.
你醒来时世界有更大的改变吗
What, can you do better?
是啊 我2001年8月11日陷入昏迷
Yeah. I blacked out on August 11th, 2001.
恰好是911事件发生前一个月
One month to the day before the planes hit.
我昏迷期间 整个世界都变了
The whole world changed while I was under.
我难以想象
I can't imagine.
不 你可以的
Yes, you can.
关于「幻界」 你都记得些什么
So do you remember anything from the Realm?
我什么都记得 「昏迷小子」
I remember enough, Coma Boy.
幽暗丛林 冰天雪地
Dark jungles, frozen stretches of ice,
玻璃及石头建造的城市
cities built from glass and stone.
我还记得如何做一些非常特别的事
And I remember learning how to do things. Very special things.
怎么特别
Special how?
我醒来后才这样的
Well, it started when I woke up.
世界以数字形式在我眼前呈现
I can see the world in numbers.
比如算法 时间序列或是数据资料
Algorithms, time series and data sets.
怎么 你数学变好了吗
So what, you're, like, really good at math?
不 霍顿
No, Holden.
我成为数学大♥师♥了 等下
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表