剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
I'm exceptional at math. Hold on.
你闻到防冻液的味道了吗
Do you smell antifreeze?
我确定是防冻液的味道
I'm pretty sure it's antifreeze.
你没闻到吗
You don't smell it?
好吧 看好了
Okay, here, just watch.
气球飘走了
And we have liftoff.
我的气球
My balloon!
东南偏南风
Wind from the South-Southeast.
还是逆风风向
On the windward side of the target.
双层高压电线
High voltage conductors. Duplexed.
5厘米导线管产生7200伏电压
Two inch conduits pumping out 7,200 volts.
应该是12000伏
More like 12,000 volts.
快过来
Come over here!
怎么回事
What happened?
你觉得是胜牌还是百事通的防冻剂呢
Valvoline or Prestone, what do you think?
你早知道会发生车祸吗
You knew this was gonna happen?
是的
Yup.
你差点让人受伤了
You could have hurt someone.
不不 东边开来的那辆车
No, no, the car from the east
车速为每小时37公里
was going 23 miles an hour.
另一辆车每小时42公里
The other car was going 26.
如果有辆车开到每小时52公里
If one car was going 32.3 miles an hour,
才会发生大事故
then Houston, we'd have a problem.
你是说 你能预测未来吗
You're telling me you can predict the future?
差不多吧
Almost.
真的吗
Really?
我只能看到事情发展的模式
I can only see patterns.
这才是事实
That's the truth.
那些随机事件在我眼中
I... I see things that look like random occurrences
犹如书中文字
like words in a book.
我只要去读就可以了
All I have to do is read.
好了 「昏迷小子」
All right, Coma Boy.
我展示完了
I showed you mine.
你不给我展示下你的能力吗
Aren't you gonna show me yours?
比起这成堆的废品 「幻界」就美多了
Well, the Realm's beautiful compared to this heap of junk.
我没说这不浪漫
I'm not saying this isn't romantic.
如果你想看我的能力
Look, if you want to see mine,
你就别说话 退后吧
you should probably stop talking and back up.
好吧
Okay.
继续走
Keep moving.
再远一点
Little more.
- 你说真的吗 霍顿 -我是认真的
- Really, Holden? - I'm serious.
好的
Okay.
我错过了吗
Did I miss it?
我...
I'm, uh...
好吧 我再试一次
All right, I'm gonna try again.
好
Okay.
我搞不懂 之前明明能行的
I don't get it. I mean, it worked before.
-我... -别着急
- I... - Don't... don't worry.
「男人遇到这种事很正常」
It happens to a lot of guys.
调侃勃起障碍
一般男人没有我的能力
Well, not a lot of guys have what I have.
就这么安慰自己吧
You keep telling yourself that, okay?
等下 你指哪方面啊
Wait, what are we talking about here?
好吧
Okay, um...
来找回你的能力吧
let's try to recreate this.
之前是怎么发挥出来的
Okay, so what brought it on before?
我也不知道 就是种情绪反应
I don't... I don't know. It was more of a... reaction.
是愤怒之类引起的吗
Like... like anger or something?
就像绿巨人一样
The Hulk trigger?
-感觉有点... -你现在生气吗
- Sounds a little... - Are you angry right now?
不呀
No.
好吧 或许这就是问题所在
Okay, well, maybe... maybe that's the problem.
好吧
Okay.
搞什...
What the...
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Okay.
你果然没开玩笑
You weren't kidding.
感觉我该抽根烟之类的
Feel like I should smoke a cigarette or something.
因为以前老电影里就这么演的
'Cause that's what they used to do in the old-time movies
上完床之后...
after they would...
算了 算了
You know, never mind. Never mind.
你...
Whoa. You're...
你流血了
you're bleeding.
那里
Yeah.
「刚才爽吗」
Was it good for you?
调侃上完床说的话
你不用帮我拿这些东西
You don't have to carry those.
你叫我来帮忙的
You called me to help.
我正帮你呢
That's what I'm doing.
你觉得老妈会不会抓狂
You think Mom is gonna have a total freak out?
你老妈现在因为你哥的事
Your mom's going through a lot right now
已经够闹心了
with your brother and all.
你老妈现在可受不了
You getting kicked out of school for dealing drugs
你贩毒被踢出学校这件事
may not be what she needs right now.
我不是在贩毒
I wasn't dealing drugs.
信不信由你
Just for what it's worth.
那你是为别人顶包了
So, you were covering for somebody.
该不会正巧是你交往的那个女孩吧
Wouldn't happen to be that girl you've been seeing, would it?
我感觉这下我们没戏了
Something tells me we'll be seeing a lot less of each other.
很好 分开一下也不错
Good. Time apart. That's a good idea.
是啊 你都跟妈分开了 当然懂了
Yeah, you would know, wouldn't you?
卢克
Luke.
已经够折腾了
Been through a lot, all right?
我们都是
We all have.
我只希望你能吸取教训
I just want you to learn from this.
明白吗
You understand?
是的 我已经吸取很多教训了
Yeah. I have learned a lot all right.
就算有时生活给了柠檬[遭遇困境]
I think sometimes when life hands you a lemon,
你也要毫无怨言
sometimes you just gotta shut up
忍♥酸吃掉[克服困难]
and eat a lemon.
希望透过这些俏皮话
Let's just hope that through all that wise-cracking,
你能好好为自己着想一下
you'll think about what's best for yourself.
说到自我保护
Speaking of self-preservation...
你能替我跟老妈说吗
would you tell Mom for me?
为她着想 我们就说
For her sake, we'll just say
你搬回家是为了跟霍顿更亲近
you moved home to be closer to Holden, all right?
撒这个谎 我不会良心难安
Finally a lie I can live with.
你最好
For your sake,
还是找份工作吧
gonna get a job.
你要偿还我你造成的学费损失
You're gonna reimburse me for the tuition we lost.
这件事 也许我该
In that case, maybe I should just,
打电♥话♥给系主任安德斯
you know, call Dean Anders.
-为什么 -也许现在坦白交代还不算晚
- What for? - Well, you know, maybe it's not too late to confess.
一点都不好笑
Not funny.
老妈
Mom?
有人在家吗
Um, anyone?
好像只有我们
Looks like it's just us.
你竟然在这样的房♥子里长大啊
I can't believe you grew up in a house like this.
我以为这种只存在于电视里
I thought they only existed on TV.
在五十年代
In the 50s.
你想看下我的房♥间吗
Hey, you... wanna see my room?
你的头发挡住了
Um, your hair is in the way.
我不能
I can't, um...
那就拨开
So move it.
好的
Okay. Um...
你在发抖吗
Are you shaking?
不 我只是...
No, I just, um... ju...
霍顿·马修斯
Holden Matthews.
我是你第一个带进卧室的女孩吗
Am I the first girl to be brought up to your bedroom?
我错过了太多东西
Well, one of the gazillion things
包括跟女生相处
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表