剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
你去死吧
Yeah, go to hell.
你忘了你是我们的囚犯了 卢克
I think you're forgetting that you're our prisoner, Luke.
是吗 那你能拿我怎么办
Yeah? Yeah, what are you gonna do?
用高跟鞋捅我吗
Stab me with your heels.
不不 我从不使用暴♥力♥
Oh, no. I don't do violence.
所以才雇佣了这些人
That's what the men with guns are for.
-你试图逃走 表现可嘉 -我...
- Kudos on the escape attempt, though. - I...
你要找工作 我还是可以帮你
My question to you still stands.
你是个聪明的孩子
You're a smart kid.
我真觉得你有很大潜力
I really think you have a lot of potential.
你管你想给我什么 我都没兴趣
Whatever it is you're selling, I'm not interested.
那你对什么感兴趣
Then what are you interested in?
我想让你带我去见我哥
I want you to take me to my brother.
跟我走吧
Follow me.
你那天为什么那么说伊恩
Why'd you tell me those things about Ian?
想进来吗
Wanna come in?
好吧
Okay.
你那晚指控伊恩和「苍空之穹」...
The other night, you accused Ian and Hollow Sk...
苍空之穹
汤姆 你干什...
Tom, what are you...
你想证明什么啊
What are you trying to prove?
我没想证明什么
I'm not trying to prove anything.
这是谁 他们有何图谋
我想保护你 保护两个儿子
I'm trying to protect you, the boys.
你联♥系♥上霍顿了吗
Have you heard from Holden?
他昨天联♥系♥我了
He called yesterday.
他说今天下午就能回来
He said he'd be back later on this afternoon.
霍顿·马修斯重回正常生活
我会支持你
I'll support you.
好吗
Okay?
如果你觉得伊恩和「苍空之穹」很危险
If you think that Ian and this Hollow Sky could be dangerous,
我就跟你一起去报♥警♥
I will go with you to the police,
你跟警方讲明一切 我会在你身旁支持你
stand next to you while you tell them everything.
但做到那一步就够了
But that's as far as we go.
不可思议
Incredible.
这是哪里
What is this place?
我们在庙宇里
We're in a temple.
这里是避风港
They're safe havens.
薇拉 不要 等下
Willa, stop! Wait!
霍顿 你怎么来了
Holden, what are you doing here?
他怎么来了
What's he doing here?
你很清楚他的能力
You know full well what he's capable of.
只有他能跨越「结界之桥」
Only he can take us across the bridge
只有他能带我们回来
and only he can bring us back.
你个奸诈小人 我该杀了你
You're a snake! I should kill you.
-你不能 -我就动手了
- You can't! - Just watch me!
他们抓我了我弟弟
They have my brother!
他们抓了卢克
They have Luke.
如果福斯特出事了...
If anything happens to Frost...
没错 不管你愿不愿意
That's right. Like it or not...
我们现在同坐一条船了
we're in this together.
能开始了吧
Shall we?
你这是对他做什么呢
What are you doing to him?
那是什么鬼玩意
What the hell is that thing?
「苍空之穹」最辉煌的成就
Hollow Sky's crowning achievement.
一台能够诱导人进入昏迷状态...
A machine that induces a coma-like state allowing...
诱导吗
Induces?
等下 你让他再次昏迷了吗
Wait, you put him back into a coma?
我懂 又见到他这样 你肯定很难受
I know. Must be painful for you to see him like this again.
你不了解有多痛苦
You have no idea.
不 是你不了解
No. You have no idea.
你对自己的亲哥哥完全不了解
You don't know the first thing about your own brother.
你不知道他有什么本事
The things he's capable of.
为什么大家都把他当作什么...
Yeah, well, why is everyone treating him like he's...
拯救世界的「天选之子」
he's some kind of "chosen one."
因为他就是
Because he is.
至少 人们会这么认为
At least, that's what people will believe.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你们都疯了
You're all crazy!
我没疯 我这人很实际
I'm not crazy. I'm a realist.
我们创造了一个让世界更美好的产物
We created a product to help the world feel better.
供应学派经济学 我们就是供应商
Supply-side economics, and we're the supplier.
全世界的人都会蜂拥而至
People will line up all over the planet
排着队来感受
to get their taste.
这就是目的吗
So that's all this is?
哄骗世人掏腰包买♥♥一个梦
What? You sell the world a story and you get rich
靠人们的痛苦与失去赚钱吗
by exploiting people's pain and loss?
我不信有天堂
I may not believe in heaven...
但我很确实相信钱
but I do believe in money.
你怎么回「幻界」了啊
What were you thinking, coming back here?
我是为了你
I was thinking of you.
我是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
我以为你会理解我
I thought you'd understand.
你把我想得太成熟了
Well, you're giving me way too much credit.
看起来是这样
So it would seem.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
首先 你毁掉了我们的机器
Well, for starters, you destroyed the machine.
然后消失了好几天 结果被人抓走了
Then you disappeared for days only to wind up getting captured.
我以为我能说服他
I thought I could appeal to him.
为什么 因为他是父亲吗
Why, because he's your father?
你打算什么时候跟我说这事呢
When were you gonna tell me that?
没打算说
I wasn't.
都进来了 不重要了 我们得想个计划
I guess it doesn't matter now. We're here. We need a plan.
让他达成所愿
We give him what he wants.
我们放弃吗 这就是你的计划吗
We give up? That's your plan?
不 不是福斯特 是亚瑟
No, not Frost. Arthur.
从一开始
From the very beginning,
亚瑟就想阻止人类探索得太深
Arthur's been trying to prevent humankind from reaching too far.
所有训练都是为了这个目的
All of the training has been for this.
确保生与死之间的「结界」不被破坏
To ensure life and death remain separate.
但如果他跨越了「结界之桥」
But if he crosses that bridge...
他不会
He won't!
为什么
And why not?
因为我会毁掉「结界之桥」
Because I'm gonna destroy it.
里德堡警局
警长 我们知道这事希望渺茫
Sheriff, we know that this may be a long shot.
不仅如此 戴安
It's more than that, Diane.
如果这是遵纪守法的慈善组织
We wouldn't be here if we thought this was some
我们就不会来找你了
harmless charity nut paying their taxes.
这事关我们一家人的安全
This is about the safety of our family.
你知道霍顿是焦点人物
You know the attention Holden's been getting,
我们过去几周一直生活在媒体的显微镜下
and we've all been under a microscope for the past few weeks.
我懂 这确实不易
I know, it hasn't been easy.
不 警长 你不懂
No, Sheriff, you don't know.
你不认真对待此事 就更不会懂了
And you won't until you start taking us more seriously.
我们儿子的好友被杀了
Our son's friend was murdered.
我不是说
Now, I... I'm not saying that this, uh...
「苍空之穹」就是直接祸首
Hollow Sky was directly responsible,
但这其中肯定有关联吧
but there's gotta be a connection, right?
还有...
And there...
肯定够有一些遗漏的线索
there's gotta be something that we're not seeing.
我倒是希望能帮上忙
I wish I could help.
但没有恐吓证据 没有骚扰证据
But with no evidence of intimidation, no harassment,
很难立案调查啊
it's gonna be tough to build a case.
我们不是想要立案
We're not looking to build a case.
我们只是想保护我们的儿子
We're just trying to protect our son.
他们的目标为什么是霍顿呢
And why would they be after Holden?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你想让我认真对待
If you want this to be taken seriously,
你就得拿出确凿的证据
you have to give us something more
而不是杰夫·麦卡德尔那一套阴谋论才行啊
than a handful of conspiracy theories courtesy of Jeff McArdle.
伊恩牧师
Pastor Ian.
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表