剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
非常久
A really long time.
但你现在醒了 跟我们在一起
But you're awake now and you're with us.
我...
How...
我睡了多久
how long was I asleep?
发生了什么
What... what happened?
妈... 妈
Mom... Mom?
不
N... no.
别
No. Come on.
-别起来 霍顿 -霍顿
- No. Holden... - Holden.
-这是什么情况 -别 霍顿
- Where are we? - No, Holden.
霍顿
Holden...
我怎么变成这样了
What happened to me?
只是惊恐发作而已
It was just a panic attack.
-不严重 -但他没事了吧
- A mild one. - But he's okay?
目前没有肌肉退化的现象
As you know, there's been no sign of muscle deterioration.
也没有萎缩
No atrophy.
他本该连话都不会讲
He shouldn't even be speaking,
更别提能这样好好走路了
let alone moving as well as he is.
所以我建议他转院到...
Which is why I'm recommending he be transferred to...
转院
Transferred?
我不明白 他能说话 行动无碍
I don't understand. He's talking, he's responsive,
你都说了 他很健康
you said that he was healthy.
戴安
Diane...
我要带他回家
He's coming home with me.
我很感激 医生
I'm grateful, Doctor,
谢谢你这么尽心
for everything that you've done.
但我要带儿子回家
But my son is coming home.
称霍顿的苏醒为罕见个例
To call Holden's awakening a phenomenon
这都算是轻描淡写了
would be an understatement.
他这种情况几乎就是奇迹
His condition is nothing short of a miracle.
他不仅四肢机能正常
Not only does he have considerable use of his arms and legs,
大脑功能也都正常
his mind appears to be fully responsive.
霍顿的身体机能状态良好
Holden's body is operating at a level that would be
跟正常人一样健壮
impressive regardless of the circumstances.
但目前还言之过早
But it's still early.
在接下来的几周里
Over the next few weeks,
我们还要做多项诊断测试
we'll need to run extensive diagnostic tests,
CT扫描 磁共振 看看有没有后遗症
CT scans, and an MRI to monitor any lingering effects.
仍有可能出现未预见的并发症
There could still be unforeseen complications.
而目前
At this point,
理解霍顿苏醒的因由
it's critical that we begin to understand
这点才至关重要
what happened to Holden and why.
天呐 这什么情况
My God, what is this?
天呐 汤姆
Oh, my God, Tom.
来车了 都让让
Go on, get out of the way.
这些人哪来的
Where'd these people come from?
-他们怎么知道的 -他来了
-How'd they find out? - Here he comes.
-尽量让他回应一下 -什么 不行
- We'll try to get a comment from him. - What? No! No!
别烦我们
Leave us alone!
几句话而已 就几句就行
A couple of comments! Just a few comments please!
-让开 -不行
- Hey! Hey! Stop it! - No!
12年来
For 12 years,
霍顿·马修斯一直躺在县医院
Holden Matthews has laid at County Hospital
成为史上昏迷期最长的人之一
in one of the longest recorded comas in history.
但今天 他的噩运结束了
But today, that streak has come to an end.
早上7点15分 一个值班护士发现
Holden was discovered awake in his bed at 7:15 in the morning
霍顿在床上苏醒了
by one of the on-duty nurses.
我们得知他目前状况稳定
Now, we are being told he's in stable condition.
尚不明确他在数周内是否出院
No word on whether he'll be released in the coming weeks.
重大新闻
但请锁定本台
but stay tuned for additional updates...
-带来后续报道 -凯文
- as the story continues to unfold. - Kevin!
凯文
Kevin!
霍顿
Holden?
我一听说 就马上回来了
I came as soon as I heard.
卢克 你...
Luke. You...
你看起来
you look...
变样了吗
Different?
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
都怪青春期啦
Puberty's a bitch.
很明显
Well, obviously.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
-你多大了 -我17岁
- How old... - I'm 17.
我已经说过了 她们不是女朋友
I already said it. They're not girlfriends.
只是女性朋友
They're just friends that are girls.
-有什么区别吗 -我不...
- What's the difference? - I'm not...
我没跟她们都交往
I'm not dating all of them.
全都是你喜欢吃的菜
I made all your favorites.
谢谢 老妈
Thanks, Mom.
感谢你 神圣的主
We thank you, Heavenly Father,
赐予我们食物
for the food we are about to receive.
感谢主在这段艰难的试炼中
We thank you for giving us the strength
赐予我们力量
during this difficult test.
感谢主让霍顿带回我们身边
We thank you for returning Holden to us
感谢主的怜爱与眷顾
and for your compassion and your mercy
让我一家重新团圆
in bringing our family back together.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
非常棒 谢谢
Very good. Thank you.
如果你愿意
If you want,
你可以列张单子
you can make a list of anything that you want
写上想吃想喝的东西
in the house to eat or drink
我明早一起来就去买♥♥
and I will go out first thing tomorrow.
我倒是需要些东西
I could use some things.
既然你提到了
Since you mentioned it.
你们学校不是提供饮食餐券吗
Doesn't your school have a meal plan?
毕竟学费那么贵
Paying a lot of money for something.
最多也就啤酒跟大♥麻♥
It's beer and weed mostly.
那就可以了
Well, that's fine.
别听你弟弟瞎说 霍顿
Don't listen to your brother, Holden.
大学生活腐蚀了他
College has corrupted him.
大学
College.
-转到语♥音♥信箱就好了 -电♥话♥就没停过
- Let the voicemail get it. - It hasn't stopped.
戴安·索耶和温迪·威廉姆斯
We've gotten calls from Diane Sawyer
都来过电♥话♥了 甚至还有奥普拉
and Wendy Williams, hell, even Oprah.
奥普拉给我打电♥话♥了
Oprah called for me.
不是她本人 她手下的工作人员
Well, not her personally. Her people called.
他们想和你好好聊聊
They want to sit down with you to talk.
上电视
On TV.
你不愿意 没人能逼你 知道吗
You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, all right?
坐下吧 转到语♥音♥信箱就行了
Sit down. Let the voicemail get it.
我可不想把奥普拉转到语♥音♥信箱
I'm not letting Oprah go to voicemail.
去别的地方接 跟他们说我们在吃饭
Take it somewhere else. Tell 'em we're eating.
-好的 -好 好 好
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你好
Y'ello?
我们家附近发生了翻天覆地的变化
Um, you wouldn't believe the change in the neighborhood.
还记得你以前参加少棒联盟比赛的地方吗
You remember where you used to play little league?
如今改建成商场了
It's a shopping mall now.
商场里有电影院
Yeah, complete with a movie theater
家佳超♥市♥ 甚至苹果零售店
and a Home Plus, even an Apple store.
有只卖♥♥苹果的商店吗
There's a whole store that sells apples?
是苹果电脑 平板 笔记本
Apple computers, iPads, MacBooks,
史蒂夫·乔布斯
Steve Jobs...
汤姆
Tom.
不要为了适应现实 就给自己太大压力
Don't burden yourself trying to play catch up all at once.
好吗
All right?
你有的是时间
You've got plenty of time.
慢慢来
Take it slow.
好吗
'Kay?
好吧
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表