剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
「猎鹰」呼叫「噬魂金蝎」 上线
Falcon to Deathstalker, come in.
「猎鹰」呼叫「噬魂金蝎」 收到吗
Falcon to Deathstalker, do you read me?
里德堡
堪萨斯州
霍顿 请回答
Holden, pick up!
老兄 你在吗
Dude, are you there?
你在哪里
Where are you?
可恶 霍顿 快回答
Dammit, Holden! Pick up!
他好像是在考验你
Oh, it sounds like he's testing you.
-小霍 我都等了一小时了 -你得挺住
- Hol, I've been up here for like an hour! - You've got to be strong.
我明白现在是很糟心
Oh, I know it's a bit rocky now.
但你得...
But you gotta...
等等 他说了什么
Wait, he said what?
这么说吧
Oh, you know what?
这只是一个阶段 霍顿以前也这样
It's just a phase. Yeah, Holden was the same way.
不 是年龄的原因
No, it's the age.
卢克 不
Luke, no!
卢克 亲爱的 二十分钟后就吃晚饭了
Luke, honey, we're having dinner in 20 minutes, okay?
-可是我饿了 -我明白 宝贝
- But I'm hungry! - I know, sweetheart.
来 把这个给你哥哥送去
You know what? Take this to your brother.
-苏 不好意思 -天文学家和占星师
- Sue, I'm so sorry. - Astronomers and stargazers...
慢一点 小家伙
Whoa, slow down there, buddy.
慢一点 看见了吗 你看 你看
Slow down. You see this? Look, look, look, look.
全球新闻
周四 5月18日
流星雨就要来了
There's gonna be a meteor shower.
本世纪离地球最近的一次
Closest one to the Earth this century.
爸爸
Dad!
-再见 -别在屋子里跑
- Bye! - No running in the house!
坚持一下 麦克斯 就快好了
Hang in there, Max. Almost done.
「猎鹰」呼叫「噬魂金蝎」
Falcon to Deathstalker,
上线
come in.
给 找你的
Here, it's for you.
拜托 快回答
Come on, man. Pick up.
「猎鹰」 「猎鹰」 我是「噬魂金蝎」
Falcon, Falcon, this is Deathstalker.
我马上过来 马上过来
Yeah, I'm on my way. I'm on my way.
-完毕 -你终于回答了
- Over. - Finally you answered!
-我呼叫了你一整夜 -那是什么
- I've only been trying to talk to you all night. - What's that?
关门
Get the door.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我喜欢红色那个
I like the red one.
我也是 那是火星
Yeah, me too. That's Mars.
我能跟你一起去看流星吗
Can I come with you to watch the meteors?
今晚不行 小伙子
Not tonight, little man.
那要什么时候
Then when?
下一次 我保证
Next time. I promise.
我有个很重要的任务交给你
Hey, I, uh, I do have a very important job for you.
你要留在家替我照顾麦克斯
You gotta stay here and take care of Max for me, okay?
看着它把晚饭吃完
Make sure he eats all his dinner.
能做到吗
Can you handle that?
你以神圣的兄弟会盟约起誓
You swear on the Holy Secret Covenant of Brotherhood?
根本没这种东西
There's no such thing.
我以神圣的兄弟会盟约起誓
I swear on the Holy Secret Covenant of Brotherhood.
好
All right.
我要出去见凯文
Gonna go out to meet Kevin!
今天可不是周末
Hey, it's a school night!
-回见 -十点前回家 我说真的 霍顿
- Bye! - Be back by 10:00! I mean it, Holden!
劳埃德干洗店
警告
严禁闯入
霍顿 快滚过来
Holden, hurry your ass up here.
我好像看到了什么
I think I saw something!
老兄 你去哪儿了
Dude! Where have you been?
高中女生 高中妞儿
High school girls, high school women.
肯定会爽呆
It's gonna be awesome.
高中女生不就是跟我一起上初中的女生吗
Aren't they all the same girls we knew in middle school,
就是不戴牙套了
just without braces?
你这么说是因为你不敢跟她们说话
You're just saying that 'cause you're too afraid to talk to 'em.
不 我才不怕
No, I'm... I'm not afraid.
再说了 你又跟哪些女孩说过话
And besides, what girls do you ever talk to ever?
我和几个女生聊过
I... I talk to some.
谁
Who?
那个
What...
朱丽 夏令营认识的
Julie. From summer camp.
你不认识她
You don't know her.
你知道天上有超过一千亿颗星星吗
Did you know there's over 100 billion stars up there?
每一颗都各不相同
And they're all different.
是啊 所以呢
Yeah, so?
所以你不觉得
"So"? Don't you ever feel
我们是某些宏伟事物的一部分吗
like we're a part of something bigger?
我觉得
I feel like...
我醉了
I'm drunk.
是啊 我醉了
Yeah, I'm drunk.
-坏了 -什么 怎么了
- Oh no. - What? What is it?
-警♥察♥吗 -更糟
- The cops? - Worse.
你欠我六罐啤酒
You owe me a six pack.
-怂货 -这是爸爸的啤酒 杰夫
- Ass-face! - It's Dad's beer, Jeff!
你能拿 我也能拿
I got as much right to it as you do!
啤酒都喝完了
The beer is gone, okay?
别找事了
So just piss off!
有意思
Funny...
我一直想要一辆那样的摩托车
I always wanted a bike just like that.
-可不是 -不行
- Yeah. - No!
看他还想打我
Look at this kid!
放手 杰夫 我胳膊要断了
Get off of me, Jeff! You're breaking my arm!
快放手
Get off!
-你完了 -霍顿 快跑
- You're dead. - Holden, run.
-抓住他 -快
- Get him! - Go!
别让他跑了
Don't let him go!
快快 抓住他
Go, go! Get him!
赶紧的 我们上车
Come on, go, go, go, go! Let's go, let's go!
快上来
Hurry up! Hurry up and get in!
走走走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
快点 追上他
Come on, get him, get him!
快点 加速
Speed up, speed up!
抓住他
Go! Get him, get him!
快抓住他
Get him!
继续开啊 该死
Keep going! Dammit!
有人吗 谁在那儿
Hey, who's there?
超越 第一季 第一集
-你好 -是马修斯女士吗
- Hello? - Mrs. Matthews?
是的
Yes.
我打来是想通知您儿子他...
I'm calling to tell you that your son...
马修斯女士 拜托
Mrs. Matthews, please!
我们还有几项检查要做 还有CT扫描
We still need to run necessary tests, CT scans.
您儿子昏迷了12年
Your son was unconscious for 12 years.
您知道这其中的风险
You know the risks.
不排除有脑损伤和记忆缺失的可能
There could be brain injury, amnesia.
我们需要您的理解
I need you to understand.
我们必须抱最大的希望 做最坏的打算
We need to maintain realistic expectations.
我就想见我儿子
And I want to see my son.
现在
Now.
你没事了
You're okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
妈 你的头发
Mom, your... your hair.
对 我剪了
Well, yeah.
我这是...
Wh... where...
我这是在哪
where am I?
他还没适应现实
He's disoriented.
我们给他注射了镇静剂 助他接受现实
We gave him a sedative to help the transition.
继续跟他说话 让他听你的声音
Keep him talking. Let him hear your voice.
霍顿 你在医院 儿子
Holden, you're in a hospital, son.
不过你好了 你没事了
But you're okay. You're safe.
你睡了很久
You were asleep for... a long time.
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表