剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
It's just that I've been coming to church for six years
我一直在「伸出援手」帮忙
and I've volunteered at Helping Hands for three,
我从没听你提起过「苍空之穹」
and I have never heard you say a word about this Hollow Sky.
他们做好事不留名
Well, they like to keep the focus on the charity.
他们提起过霍顿吗
Have they ever asked about Holden?
戴安 没有
Diane, no.
那是一个共享的信仰体系
It's a shared belief system that provides people
为那些经历痛苦的人们提供希望与慰藉
with hope and comfort who need it the most.
你儿子在医院昏迷期间
When your boy was lying in that hospital bed,
你不也需要这些吗
that's what you needed too.
我去教堂了
I came to church.
你指引我皈依上帝了
And you helped me find God.
我没去找什么「边缘组织」
I didn't seek out a fringe group.
汤姆猜对了
Tom was right.
你跟汤姆联♥系♥了
You've been talking to Tom.
「苍空之穹」给予人们希望
Hollow Sky gives people hope.
世上有很多人
There are plenty of others out there
愿意去相信一切皆有可能
who want to believe in something more.
他们愿意相信 悲剧只是暂时的
And they want to believe that tragedy is just temporary.
他们心中有疑问 如果死亡只是另一个开始呢
And they want to ask what if death is just the beginning.
-大部分宗教都存在这个疑问 -没错
- Most religions ask that. - Yes.
但「苍空之穹」寻获了答案
But Hollow Sky has the answer.
如果「苍空之穹」抓到了霍顿
If Hollow Sky has Holden,
我们之前的努力就白费了
it could undo everything.
求你告诉我怎么找到「苍空之穹」
Please, tell me how to find Hollow Sky.
不行 我不能让你去冒险
No. I won't put you at risk.
先是塞莱斯特 然后又是霍顿
First Celeste, then Holden.
我不能也失去你
I won't lose you too.
风险一直都存在
There's always been risk.
你为什么现在放弃
Why are you giving up now?
你不怕失去我
You're not afraid of losing me.
你只是害怕失败
You're afraid of losing.
怕败给福斯特
To Frost.
这一直都是你们之间的争斗
It's always been about you and Frost.
你们之间的较量
Your rivalry,
看谁能先抵达「阴间世界」
your race to reach the afterlife.
而如今你看他快要成功了
And now when it looks like he'll succeed,
你就准备放弃了
you're prepared to just give up.
但我不会放弃
Well, I won't give up.
只要霍顿在他手里 我就不会放弃
Not while he has Holden.
那你打算怎么救回他呢
And just how do you plan to get him back?
你要去找福斯特
You're gonna walk up to Frost
好言相劝让他放走霍顿吗
and kindly ask him to let Holden go?
我不会好声好气地说
Oh, it won't be kind.
他做事很无情
He holds nothing sacred.
即便对家人也是如此
Not even family!
你母亲发现了这一点
Your mother found that out
当他为科研不顾一切时
when he pushed his experiment too far.
因为他的走火入魔 她付出了惨痛代价
She paid a heavy price for his madness.
而我不会因为你的执迷 而付出惨痛代价
I'm not about to pay a heavy price for yours.
薇拉
Willa.
这是地址坐标
These are coordinates.
你会在主路旁看到一条泥路
You'll see a dirt path off the main road.
一直沿着泥路开到大门处
Follow that up to the gate.
万事小心
And be careful.
照片中的女人
The girl in the photo.
她是谁
Who was she?
我深爱的女人
A woman I loved severely.
我花了很多年去寻找她
I spent years looking for her.
她在一个你很熟悉的地方
In a place I believe you're quite familiar with.
多年来 我一直送人进去
For years, I've sent people in.
主动愿意参与的人进行着一场...
Willing participants in what someday will be considered...
人类有史以来最伟大的科学与宗教探险之旅
the greatest scientific and religious expedition in human history.
那些探索到深处的人
Those who ventured far enough
描述说 虽只有惊鸿一瞥
glimpse what they describe
但却见一道壮丽的海洋之光
as a spectacular sea of light.
还有一道拱门
And an archway...
就像一道富丽堂皇的大门通往...
like a grand entrance leading out...
另一个「超越」的世界
into the great beyond.
一个通向「阴间世界」的「结界之桥」
A bridge to the afterlife.
我们现在可以一起进入下一阶段了
Now you and I can take that next step together.
为什么是我
Why me?
你说你派别人去过了
You said you sent others in.
他们回来后 都受伤了
They all came back damaged.
但你没有
But not you.
你就没想过自己昏迷了那么久
Haven't you ever wondered why you were able to survive
怎么就没留下任何后遗症吗
so long in that coma with no ill effect?
你生活过12年的地方
That place you spent those 12 years...
维系着你的生存
it kept you alive.
让我活着 「幻界」差点杀了我啊
Kept me alive? The Realm almost killed me.
但没有啊
But it didn't.
你是依靠「幻界」的力量才能控制周围环境
The Realm is how you are able to manipulate your environment
不管是在现实世界还是在「幻界」之中
both in that world and this one.
而这种力量的连结
It's this connection
能够让我们跨越「结界之桥」
that will allow us to cross that bridge...
进入光芒之中
into the light.
为了引领以色列人走向自♥由♥
In order to lead the Israelites to freedom,
摩西不得不分开了红海
Moses had to part the Red Sea.
我一个人办不到 霍顿
I can't make this journey on my own, Holden.
我想让你帮我创造奇迹
What I need from you is a miracle.
他们不是军人 可能是雇佣兵
They're not Army. Mercenary maybe.
看来他们请了雇佣兵阻止人们进去
Looks like they hired a private company to keep people out.
或者不让人出来
Or keep people in.
你干什么
What are you doing?
给我20分钟 我查看下周围情况
Give me 20 minutes to run a perimeter sweep.
待在车里 别轻举妄动
Stay here. Don't make a move until I figure out
等我先搞清楚状况再行动
just what the hell we're walking into.
等下
Wait.
用刀不会闹出很大动静
It's less noisy than a gun.
我应该带件武器来吗
Was I supposed to bring a weapon?
西红柿汤
Tomato soup.
简单就是美
There is often great beauty in simplicity.
「尽量简化 但简约而不简单」
"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."
爱因斯坦说的
Einstein said that.
我知道
I know.
你应该知道
It shouldn't surprise you that...
汤里的所有材料
every single ingredient in this soup is
都是多年的科研成果
the product of years of research,
经过口味测试 基因改造
taste testing, genetic modification,
才有了最非凡的口感与味道
to deliver the most extraordinary texture and flavor profile.
吃吧 没有毒
Go on. It's not poison.
我吃完不会变成蓝莓吧
I'm not gonna turn into a blueberry, am I?
烹饪就是基础化学吧
What is cooking but basic chemistry?
但你是...
But you're...
天文学爱好者 对吧
more of an astronomy buff, am I right?
你是个梦想家
You're a dreamer.
你肯定会在夜晚仰望星空 然后心想
I bet you look up at the stars at night and think,
「天呐 宇宙真浩瀚啊
"My God, this is a big universe.
宇宙中还有什么呢
What else is out there?
我还没发现什么呢」
What else am I missing?"
现在你知道了
Well, now that you know...
我想问题就是...
I guess the question is...
你打算怎么办
what are you going to do?
-福斯特 -叫我艾萨克
- Mr. Frost... - "Isaac."
艾萨克
Isaac.
我想你误会了
I think you've got the wrong idea.
此话怎讲
How so?
你说得对
You're right.
我见识过另一个「世界」
I've seen what's out there.
但「幻界」充满了暴♥力♥
But the Realm is violent.
毫不留情 且不想让人类进去
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表