剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
I missed was hanging out with girls.
我承认了
There, I said it.
这么说 你没有女友了
So, I take it you don't have a girlfriend?
没有
No.
之前有 只是...
Well, I did. It's just...
算是...
Sort of. It's...
已经分手了
We kind of broke up.
很复杂
It's complicated.
复杂的关系最糟心了
Yeah, complicated sucks.
你知道怎么样更好吗
You know what's better?
简单 直接
Simple, straightforward,
不狗血的关系
no-drama relationships.
是啊 那样就好多了
Yeah. That'd be nice.
改变下也好
For a change.
我逗你玩儿呢
I'm messing with you.
那样就太无聊了
That would be boring.
是啊
Right.
我们是不是该...
Here, should we, um...
这样吗 那是...
Like that? Is that...
好了...
Okay. Just...
是买♥♥相框时随赠的假照片吗
This picture come with the frame?
那是我和我爸
That is, um, me and my dad.
我们在钓鱼
We're fishing.
别跟我说这是卡丁车奖杯啊
Oh, don't tell me this one with the go-kart,
赢了卡丁车比赛
for a go-kart contest.
第一名
First place.
两连冠
Two years in a row.
我怎么觉得一点都不惊讶
Why doesn't that surprise me?
你愿意留下来吃晚饭吗
Hey, do you want to stay for dinner?
舒马赫来电
你要接吗
Are you gonna take that?
不 不是什么急事
No, it's... it's not urgent.
我们吃什么
So what are we having?
-不 -你做了什么
- No... - What did you do?
做了你不敢做的事
What you were afraid to do.
-塞莱斯特 -她情况稳定
- Celeste... - She's stable.
但我们要让她醒过来 我还没完成
But we need to bring her back. I'm not finished.
我不会让你靠近她
I'm not letting you near her.
我不需要你的批准
I don't need your permission.
别打了
Stop.
你这是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
为什么要打一个不会还手的东西呢
Why bother hitting that thing if it won't hit back?
那你自告奋勇让我打
You volunteering?
我不打架很久了
Ah, my days of fighting are over.
不要告诉我
Don't tell me.
你曾经跟罪犯打过架吗
You were in a pee wee boxing league.
圣昆廷监狱 判了18年
San Quentin. 18 years.
亚瑟从没告诉过我
Arthur never told me.
我让他别说
I asked him not to.
走吧
Come on.
随便了
Whatever.
不过是再多一个谎言罢了
Just another lie to add to the pile.
我让他别说
I asked him not to
是因为我想忘记那段生活
'cause I wanted that part of my life to be behind me.
你外公不这么认为
Your grandfather disagreed.
他说那是造就我的一部分
Said it was part of who I am.
他看到了我的潜力
He saw potential.
而别人只把我看作是有前科的人
Everyone else saw an ex-con.
他总能看到人性的闪光面
He saw the best in people.
下场又如何呢
Look where it got him.
你不知道自己有多像他
You're more like him than you know.
你看到了霍顿的闪光点
You saw the best in Holden.
现在仍然是 尽管他毁了机器
You still do, despite what he's done.
你犯了什么罪
What'd you do?
18年可是很长的刑期
18 years, that's a long time.
我没控制好情绪 冲动了
I let my emotions get the better of me.
感谢上帝又给了我一次机会
Thank God for second chances.
保持警惕
Keep your guard up.
我们对他说
Oh, we told him that he could be
他长大后 想成为谁都可以
whatever he wanted when he grew up.
所以万圣节上
So, for Halloween
他打扮成了「超人数码暴龙宇航员」的结合体
he was a Superman-Digimon-astronaut combo.
超级混合体
Super-maut!
我好喜欢
Oh, I love it!
霍顿从小就优柔寡断
Signs of indecision appear early in life, Holden.
妈 查理可不想看
Mom, Charlie doesn't want to see
-我六岁的样子 -不 我想看
- what happened when I was six. - Yes, I do!
-是啊 谢谢 -我想看
- Yes, thank you. - Yes, I do!
继续给我看吧 拜托了
Please keep 'em coming. Please.
我真高兴终于见到霍顿的朋友了
Oh, it is so nice to finally meet one of Holden's friends.
现在我知道他一直偷偷溜去了哪里
Now I know where he's sneaking off to.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
他一直念叨让我和你们一起吃个饭
He's been on my case about having dinner with you all
我一直推脱
and I... I keep bailing.
-不过他终于把我给说烦了 -很好
- But he finally wore me down. - Oh, well, good.
一旦霍顿下决心做什么事
When Holden puts his mind to something,
就没人能阻挡
you'd better watch out.
我很高兴你们遇见了彼此
I'm happy you two found each other.
好了
Okay.
太好了
Righty.
天呐 我要搬过来
Dear Lord, I'm moving in.
谢谢
Cheers.
至少你有蔬菜吃
Least you're eating your veggies.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
老兄 再给我来两杯啤酒
Hey, my man, can I get two more beers over here?
不用你给我买♥♥啤酒
No, no, I don't need you to buy me a beer.
朋友是用来干什么的
What are friends for?
凯文的事 请节哀顺变
Sorry about what happened to Kevin.
这年轻人不错
He was a good kid.
是个好人
Good man.
我有负于他
I failed that man.
所以我现在
So now it's on me to make sure that
务必要查出所有大家忽视的关联
I make the right connections that no one can see.
杰夫 你喝多了
Think maybe you've had too much to drink, Jeff.
这是我家人的照片
These are pictures of my family.
你怎么弄到的 你怎么弄到的
Where did you get these? Where did you get these?
别激动 听我说完 好吗
Wait. Hear me out, all right?
杀死我弟弟的人要对付你儿子
The people that killed my brother are after your son.
你说什么鬼话
The hell are you talking about?
就是这人杀了我弟弟
That's the guy who killed my brother.
霍顿昏迷期间
When Holden was in a coma,
有没有人来打听过他
was there anyone that came around asking about him?
12年呢
It was 12 years.
一直有科研员来打听他的情况
Researchers were asking about him all the time.
有来自「苍空之穹」的人吗
Anyone saying they were from Hollow Sky?
「苍空之穹」是什么
What's Hollow Sky?
是一个宗教组织
It's a religious organization.
纳税豁免权可比你想象中容易多了
Tax-exempt status might be easier than you think.
你认为这个...
And you think this...
叫舒马赫的女人是这个组织的头目
Shoemacher woman is the head of it.
不 头目是职位更高的人
No. It's someone higher.
你真觉得这些人的目标是我儿子吗
And you really believe these people are interested in my son?
我很确信
I know they are.
你说的这些都没有真凭实据 杰夫
You've spun a lot of theories here, Jeff.
你需要看心理医生
I think you need some help.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
懂吗
All right?
我看得出来 你想知道更多 汤姆
You want to know more, Tom, and I can see it.
我需要你加入
I need you on board.
我得走了
I gotta go.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表