剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
《超越》前情提要
Previously on Beyond.
您儿子昏迷了12年
Your son was unconscious for 12 years.
你在医院 儿子 你没事了
You're in the hospital, son. You're safe.
我知道你是谁 我知道你的本事
I know who you are. I know what you can do.
我不是你要找的人
I'm not who you think I am!
你能告诉我们 昨晚你去哪了吗
Can you confirm where you were last night?
是因为凯文吗
Is this about Kevin?
酒吧外发生了什么
What happened outside the bar?
谨慎就是让整个组织正常运作的关键
Discretion is how this organization continues to operate.
福斯特想知道这小子有什么本事 现在知道了
Frost wanted to see what the kid can do and now we know.
那是谁 看着眼熟
Who is that? He looks familiar.
他是凯文的哥哥 就是他害你昏迷不醒
That's Kevin's brother... the psycho that put you in a coma.
你好 我叫杰米
Hi, I'm Jamie.
霍顿
Holden!
他们冲你来了 霍顿
They're coming for you, Holden.
霍顿 霍顿
Holden! Holden!
我很抱歉 我不是故意的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
什么
What?
那天晚上 你说我们以前一起生活过
The other night you said we lived a life together.
在哪
Where?
这解释起来很复杂
Look, it's not an easy explanation.
好吧...
Okay, well...
既然我都来了
I've come all this way.
你就说点什么吧
Humor me.
你昏迷期间
While you were in your coma,
你的意识穿越了
your mind traveled.
「穿越」
"Traveled"?
你的肉体还留在里德堡
You left your physical body here in Fort Reed
但意识却穿越到了另一个「世界」
and your mind traveled to another world.
你是说 我昏迷时意识穿越了吗
And you're telling me I did all this while I was unconscious?
你理解不了 也正常
I don't expect you to understand.
不 我能理解 我就是...
No, I... I understand. I just...
不相信你
don't believe you.
既然你来了
Well, you're here now,
说明你还是有点想...
so there must be some part of you that wants to...
我不想要这种能力
I want it to stop.
想摆脱这一切
All of it.
趁没人因此而受伤
Before someone else gets hurt.
凯文 你去哪了
Hey, Kevin. Where have you been?
我现在没法解释 亲爱的
I can't explain right now, baby.
-我应该被人跟踪了 -什么
- I think I'm being followed. - What?
你说什么 你在哪 他们为什么要跟踪你
What? Where are you? Why would anybody be following you?
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
我现在没法解释 好吗 亲爱的
Look, I can't explain right now, okay babe?
听我的 把行李收拾好
I just need you to pack a bag, okay?
收拾好行李
Just pack a bag.
不 凯文 我哪也不去
No, Kevin. I'm not going anywhere
除非你告诉我怎么回事
until you tell me what's going on.
凯文
Kevin?
凯文
Kevin?
目前 你身体上出现的这些现象
What you're experiencing are physical manifestations
是因为你意识上想要忆起这12年
of your mind simply trying to remember those 12 years.
这么说太复杂了
Nothing about that was simple.
说点我能听懂的
More English.
你知道创伤后应激障碍吧
You've heard of PTSD.
军人归家后 身心上重现创伤情境
Soldiers returning home feeling the effects of recent trauma.
而你则是由压力所致
Like in your case, it's brought on by stress.
哪有军人靠意志就把房♥子烧没了啊
How many soldiers can burn houses to the ground with their minds?
你的情绪反应... 造成的后果比较严重
Your emotional responses are a bit more... dramatic.
是啊
Yeah.
你意识上想要记起过去
Your mind wants you to remember.
你的记忆急切地想要涌现出来
Your memories are trying to force their way out.
-但你太固执了 -我太固执吗
- But you're stubborn. - I'm stubborn?
过去两天里 你给我打了37通电♥话♥啊
You called me 37 times over the past 48 hours.
确实
Yeah.
里德堡时报
房♥屋失火伤及数人
现在你知道原因了
Now you know why.
控制这些能力爆发的关键 就是找回记忆
The key to controlling these outbursts is freeing your memory.
至少我猜是这样
At least, that's my best guess.
你猜是...
Your...
可以给你注射♥精♥心合成的「 心得安」
We can inject you with a carefully synthesized Propranol
以及记忆激活剂
and an Anisomycin chaser.
真好笑 听起来像是你真要给我注射
That's funny, it sounded like you said inject me.
这会减弱你大脑中的恐惧反应机制
Which will dull the fear response in your brain
增强长♥期♥性记忆
and amplify your long-term memory.
绝对安全
It's perfectly safe.
不 我绝不会让你给我注射
No, no way are you sticking me with that.
我都不认识你
I... I don't even know you.
但你确实认识我
But you do know me.
没恢复记忆之前
And until you remember that,
你还是可能会伤到自己
you're still a danger to yourself.
该死
Shit!
这事你说了不算
That's not your call.
你主动来找我帮忙
You came to me for help.
因为我没深思熟虑过啊
Because I'm out of my mind.
因为你知道我能帮到你
Because you knew I could help you.
你只是不理解帮你的方式
You just don't understand how
所以你才害怕
and that's what scares you.
我只是需要时间
Look, I just need time.
我得好好想想
I need to think.
别想太久
Not too long.
这种能力的爆发可能会越来越严重
These outbursts, they could get worse.
我还有别的选择吗
What are my options?
你唯一的选择就是相信我
Your only option is to trust me.
-我.... -尽管你没理由信我
- I... - Even though you have no reason to.
请不要...
Please, just...
不要失信于我
don't give me a reason not to.
过去12年
Those 12 years,
我过得好吗
were they... good?
我们俩过得...
What you and I had...
还不错
was good.
超越
第一季第三集
能回来这真好
Man, is it good to be back here.
我还记得这地方
I definitely remember this place.
看看这个 同一张桌子
I mean, come on. Look at this. Same table.
勾起了许多美好的回忆吧
Brings back some great memories, doesn't it?
我们以前周五晚上总来这里
This was Friday nights for us.
你可以吃到通心粉 蒜蓉面包...
All you can eat pasta, garlic bread...
-是啊 -然后...
- Yeah. - Then after,
我们会到棒球场训练爸爸打球
we'd, uh, school Dad over at the batting cages.
没错
Right.
你对棒球训练这事的记忆可不怎么准 儿子
Yeah, I think your memory of the batting cage is grossly inaccurate, son.
你的选择性记忆 可真是无人能及
Your selective memory is one again second to none.
快别说了
Slow down there, buddy.
看到你喜欢的了吗 霍顿
See something you like, Holden?
什么 不 我...
What? No, I...
晚餐
For dinner.
想吃点什么
What looks good to you?
对 对...
Right. Uh...
距我上次吃意大利培根饺已有12年了
well, it has been 12 years since my last bacon ravioli.
这道菜对健康不好 里面加了干酪
Dude, that thing was a health code violation with Parmesan.
以前会堆上很多肉丸 还记得吗
They used to pile on those meatballs. You remember?
是啊
Yeah.
爸 给他讲讲...
Hey, Dad, tell him about, um...
桑德森家的肉丸三明治
the meatball grinder at Sanderson's.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
-卢克开着一辆教练车 -戴安 戴安
- Oh, Luke was driving one of those Drivers Ed cars - Diane, Diane...
教练坐在前面
and the instructor was in the front with him
你♥爸♥坐在后面
and your dad was in the back,
-在后面旁观 -还不是普通的训练课
- you know, as a witness. - It wasn't just a lesson.
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表