剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
躺下
Lie on your back.
幸运物
For luck.
-怎么了 -没什么 我只是...
- What is it? - Nothing. I'm just...
不太喜欢打♥针♥
not that crazy about needles.
我数到三会不会好一点
Would it help if I count to three?
这样确实会好一点
Actually, yeah. Yeah.
我会给你注射一种整合的应激反应抑制剂
I'm giving you an integrated stress response inhibitor.
大鼠试验证明它能促进记忆功能
It's been known to boost memory functions in mice.
也在人体上做过试验吧
But it's been tested on humans, too, right?
对
Right.
你就...
Just, uh...
你就躺好 放松
just lay back and relax.
你会数到三吗
And you're gonna count to three?
对 我数到三
Yes. I'll count to three.
想一下你昏迷前记得的最后一件事
Think about the last thing you remember before your coma.
集中在那件事上
Just concentrate on that.
那片树林
The woods.
很好
Good.
开始了
Here we go.
一 二
One, two...
三
three.
跟着光走 霍顿
Follow the light, Holden.
跟着光走
Follow the light.
刚才就是「幻界」吗
That was the Realm?
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
慢慢呼吸 霍顿
Try to breathe, Holden.
没事的
It's okay.
喝吧 会好一点
Drink. It'll help.
天啊
Oh, man.
就好像被扔到搅拌机里了 我...
It was like being thrown into a blender. I...
我看见了树
I saw trees
还有一道光 非常耀眼 然后...
and this light, really bright, and then...
那道光不见了
and then it'd go away.
你记起这些了
You're remembering.
很好
That's good.
非常好
That's very good.
如果这些是回忆 为什么我不是少年
If these are memories, then why am I not younger
不是12岁的样子
like... like a 12-year-old?
你的意识只能映射出现在的你
Your mind only reflects the current you.
现在的我只觉得自己一头扎进了
The current me feels like I dove headfirst
一个空的游泳池里
into an empty swimming pool.
一些罕见的病例中
In rare cases, a decreased level
意识水平的降低能够导致体温过低
of consciousness can cause hypothermia.
这种浸浴有助于血管扩张
The bath helps dilate your blood vessels.
我还以为你让我脱衣服是另有所图呢
Here I just thought you wanted to get my shirt off.
开玩笑
Joking.
下次要加一些东西辅助
We'll need a few additions for next time.
即使注射了镇定剂 你的身体控制能力...
Even sedated, your body control was...
还是不稳定
erratic.
不是开玩笑吧
Seriously?
我就是不知道怎么跟他开口
We just didn't know the right way to go about telling him.
没事 戴安
It's okay, Diane.
你早知道分居一事会对他造成打击
You knew the split was gonna hit hard.
你们一家人经历这样的遭遇
I mean, you know, there isn't a how-to guide
不知道怎么应对 也很正常
for what you and your family have been through.
他回来了 谢天谢地
He's home. Thank God.
是你啊
Oh, it's you.
这么「欢迎」我 谢了
Warm welcome. Thank you.
这么晚还在呢 牧师
Late night for you, Pastor.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
伊恩同意陪我等霍顿
Ian agreed to wait up for Holden with me.
没什么
It's nothing.
我一向都为社区邻里排忧解难
I offer my support to the community in any way I can.
你人真好
That's a kind gesture.
我心领了
Doesn't go unnoticed.
但你要清楚霍顿是我儿子
But you'd be wise to remember that Holden is my son.
我们能顾好自己的儿子
And we're perfectly capable of worrying about him
不用你来祈福
without your holy blessing.
当然了 汤姆
Of course, Tom.
看来是「祈福显灵」 把他领回家了
Looks like I was the good luck charm that brought him home.
你对霍顿做了什么
What did you do to Holden?
你是指他那天在停车场
You're referring to the demonstration
展示出的能力
he gave us in the parking lot that night.
很厉害吧
Pretty impressive stuff, right?
我一开始不相信我老板的大业
First I didn't believe in my employer's cause.
另一个「世界」的存在
Another plane of existence,
听起来像是
it sounded like a fairytale
我给女儿讲的睡前故事
I'd read to my daughter at bedtime.
但我逼你朋友出手了
But then I forced your friend's hand.
结果令人吃惊
And wow.
霍顿拥有超能力 却不自知
Holden has a gift and he doesn't even know it.
他会知道的
He will.
为什么抓我
Why me?
不服从命令 结果导致
The misinterpretation of a command resulted in
你看到了不该看到的事
you being a witness to something you should not have seen.
我得除掉后患
I'm saddled with cleaning it up.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不会告诉任何人
I'm not gonna talk.
我发誓
I swear.
既然如此 我就说实话了
In that case, I'll be candid.
我讨厌杀戮
I hate killing.
让我恶心
Turns my stomach.
求你了 我妻子
Please. My wife.
她就要生下我们的第一个孩子了
She's going to give birth to our first child.
我就是得见见他们
I... I just need to see them.
一个人只有失去时
Only when taken away
才方知曾经拥有
does one really know what he has.
所以...
So...
你会老实吗
you gonna behave?
好吧
All right.
带你回家吧
Let's take you home.
滑板 头盔 护膝 护肘
霍顿
Hey, Holden.
杰米
Jamie!
最近好吗
What's up?
很抱歉 我那晚就那样走开了
Sorry about, uh, breaking it off the other night.
没事
Oh, no.
起火了 不是你的错
There were flames. Wasn't your fault.
是啊
Yeah.
你的滑板什么样啊
So what kind of a deck do you got?
我想买♥♥...
Uh, I'm looking for one of the...
头盔
a helmet.
还有这些
These ones too.
你手♥机♥号♥是多少
Hey, what's your cell?
我现在的手♥机♥不是...
Um, the phone I have right now isn't...
只是暂时用着而已 所以...
Well, look. It's just one of those temporary ones, so...
没事 给我
Oh, no, here. Let me.
「你有活要干」
「你有活要干」
"You have work to do."
谁是薇拉
Who's Willa?
我姐
My sister.
我不知道你和卢克还有姐姐
Oh, I... I didn't know you and Luke had a sister.
她不想让外界知道
She... likes to be kept out of the press.
她很腼腆
She's shy, so.
感觉她很聪明
She sounds smart.
给
There.
我怕说不定这个地方就自燃了...
Now in case this place spontaneously goes up in flames...
这就是我的手♥机♥号♥
you got my number.
有空就联♥系♥我吧
Call me sometime.
我会的
I will.
还有...
Oh, and, um...
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表