剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
What, there's another one?
你去哪儿啊
Where are you going?
一万赌红方赢
Ten grand on homie in red.
你朋友也想来吗
Your friend want a taste too?
她是摩♥门♥教♥徒
She's Mormon.
一万五 赌白方赢
15 grand. On white.
看两个男人把对方往死里打
Watching two men pummel each other to death
感觉就是你的专长啊
just screams your wheelhouse.
「苍空之穹」注意到了一个有超能力的年轻人
Hollow Sky has been alerted to a young man with special abilities.
同胞啊 同为「幻界」怪咖
A compatriot. Fellow Realm freak.
希望跟你不太一样 传闻他很厉害
I hope not quite like you. Word is, he's powerful.
把整个核磁共振机器都给烧废了
Turned an MRI machine into the Fourth of July.
福斯特博士认为他足够强大 能跨越「结界之桥」
Dr. Frost believes he's powerful enough to cross the Bridge.
你们就靠捣鼓「结界之桥」这个迷来赚钱
The Bridge is a myth you all push to keep the bills paid.
尽管如此
Be that as it may,
福斯特还是想见一下这个年轻人
Frost insists on having an audience with this young man.
福斯特认为他能帮助「苍空之穹」
Frost believes he will help bring Hollow Sky
更上一层「楼」
into a new stratosphere.
这个任务要交给你
Your services are required.
这个年轻人能信任你 跟你产生共鸣
This young man can trust you. He can relate to you.
我跟自己都没共鸣
I don't relate to me.
你惊人的天赋用在赌博上不觉得可惜吗
Is this really the best use of your prodigious talents?
不觉得 而且要我到底讲多少次啊
Yeah, actually, and how many times can I tell you
请你和「异想天空」滚远点啊
and your pie-in-the-sky organization to get bent?
数不清了
I've lost count.
你最好马上付那一万五
You're gonna wanna pay up that 15 grand now.
不然跟莫里斯耍心眼 他不会对你客气
Maurice gets a little bit stabby when you hold out on him.
你要是那么想要他 就独揽这份差事吧
Look, you want him so bad? Go scoop him up yourself.
鬼都知道你足智多谋 势力很广
Lord knows you've got resources out the wazoo.
这次的差事更棘手一些
This case is more delicate.
-此话怎讲 -因为亚瑟先找到他了
- Why is that? - Because Arthur got to him first.
亚瑟
Arthur?
也许你有兴趣做个交易
Perhaps you'd be interested in making a trade?
「神奇小子」叫什么名字
What's Boy Wonder's name?
这是哪里
What is this place?
是避风港
It's a safe haven.
不是 我是问我们在哪里
No, I mean where... where are we?
我死了吗
Am I dead?
你活得好好的
You're far from it.
而且很少有人能体验这种活着的方式
You're alive in a way few people ever get to experience.
这也不是梦吧
This isn't a dream either, is it?
-不是 -想到了
- No. - Figured.
一般在梦中不会痛...
Traditionally dream injuries don't hurt like...
轻点
Careful.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我刚刚展现出的能力
That thing I did outside,
那匹狼 还有...
with the wolf and the...
如果这不是梦
and the... if this isn't a dream,
怎么可能呢
how was that even possible?
你之所以拥有这种能力是...
The reason you were able to do what you did...
是因为这个地方
it's because of this place.
我觉得「它」认可你
I think it agrees with you.
好了 完好如初
There. You're good as new.
还要更好呢
Better than new.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
我就是...
I just, um...
我以为就我自己在这里
I thought I was alone in here.
你不是一个人
You're not alone.
不再是了
Not anymore.
我叫薇拉
I'm Willa.
霍顿
Holden.
我很高兴我找到了你 霍顿
I'm really glad I found you, Holden.
我也是
Me too.
探明这个发...
Pinpointing that very discov...
霍顿 我都不知道你...
Holden, I didn't know you were...
怎么了
What is it?
出什么问题了
What's wrong?
我真高兴你找到了我
I'm really glad you found me.
你想起来了
You remembered.
冰山之上 鸦群袭击 记得吗
The frozen mountain when the ravens attacked, do you remember?
不记得
No, not exactly.
落水洞的事呢
What about... what about the sinkhole,
-我们掉入的那个呢 -很模糊
- when we fell in? - Vaguely.
-那次... -薇拉 是你
- What about the time... - Willa! It's you.
我只记得你 我还不是很理解
Okay? That's what I remember. No, I don't totally understand it,
但我知道我们之间有感情
but, look, I know that we had something.
这才是最重要的
That's what matters.
-你出什么事了 -我被车撞了
- What happened to you? - I... I got hit by a car.
没事 这让我记起了你
It's fine. It... helped me remember you.
早知我当初就撞一下了
Why didn't I think of that?
薇拉 我...
Willa, I...
我认识他
I know him.
那是亚瑟
That's Arthur.
我醒来之后 总能在幻象中看到他
I've been seeing him everywhere since I woke up.
那是因为...
That's because...
因为他训练了你 现在他需要你的帮助
That's because he trained you and now he needs your help.
等下 等下 你能带我见他吗
Wait, wait. Well, can you take me to see him?
我们能见下他吗
Can we... Can we see him?
现在吗
Right now?
好 好 当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
还是我
Hello? Still me.
你怎么这么安静
Why are you so quiet?
我很安静吗
Am I being quiet?
霍顿不会有事的
Holden will be fine.
你不觉得他今晚就这么跑了 很奇怪吗
You don't think it's strange he just up and left tonight?
你哥身上奇怪的事太多了
Lots of things about your brother are strange.
你非得这么说吗
Do you need to say that?
-他在努力了 -是 我听到他唱的歌♥了
- He's trying. - Yeah, I heard the song.
心理学
只是...
It's just...
他衣服上的血渍
the blood on his jacket...
突然无端端地跑下台
and the running off-stage?
他被车撞了
He gets hit by a car
起来马上跑去见另一个女生
and immediately goes off to see some other girl?
你觉得这都正常吗
I mean, stop me when any of this sounds normal.
不要了
No.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我觉得他还没准备好回到现实世界
That I... I don't think he's ready to live back in the real world.
如果我进去见到一群食人族
If there's a family of cannibals in that room,
我就收回我对你说的那些好话
I'm taking back all the nice things I said about you.
听着
Look...
亚瑟将其毕生心血都倾注其中
Arthur invested everything into this.
我们都是
We all have.
我之前很担心
And I was getting worried
你想不起你必须要做的事
you wouldn't remember what you'd have to do.
不能让他进来 别靠近他
He can't be here. Get away from him!
是你
It's you.
丹尼尔 这是霍顿
Daniel, this is Holden.
他是过来帮忙的
He's here to help.
你们具体想让我怎么帮他呢
What is it, specifically, you need me to do to help him?
-他不记得了 -他记得
- He doesn't remember. - He does.
我们想出最好的办法就行
We're just figuring out the best recourse...
就是重回那个「世界」
and that means going back in.
回去 就是回...
In? As in...
你要让我陷入昏迷吗
Are you gonna put me in a coma?
不不 不是昏迷
No, no. No coma.
还有别的办法
There's another way.
他出什么事了
What happened to him, anyway?
亚瑟这么多年来一直游走于两个「世界」之间
Arthur spent years traveling back and forth.
他那时跟你在一起
That's when he was with you,
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表