剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
See how we did.
如果我不叮嘱你小心 你妈非宰了我不可
Your mom would kill me if I didn't say, "Be careful,"
所以小心点
so be careful.
欢迎回家 霍顿
你有病啊
Are you crazy?
离我远点
Get away from me!
你有什么毛病吗
What the hell's wrong with you?
上车
Get in!
凯文
Kevin?
为什么不在车里聊呢
Why can't we talk in the truck?
-他们可能会听到 -谁啊
- They could be listening. - Who?
谁在听啊 我们周围什么都没有
Who is listening? We're in the middle of nowhere.
小点声
Keep your voice down.
你得先告诉我怎么回事
Not until you tell me what's going on.
该死 霍顿 闭嘴
Damn it, Holden, shut up!
就不 你得告诉我怎么回事
No! You need to tell me what's going on!
-你是什么 -什么
- What are you? - What?
凯文 我是你的朋友
Kevin, I'm your friend.
不 你在医院病床上昏迷了12年
No, you... you were a vegetable for 12 years.
结果瞧瞧你啊
And now look at you.
正常人不会一下子就从昏迷中醒来
People don't just wake up from a coma
然后直接走出医院
and walk out of the hospital.
凯文 你先冷静
Kevin, you need to calm down.
不 我亲眼看见了
No, I know what I saw!
我亲眼看见了
I know what I saw.
他们没说错 你确实有超能力
They were right about you, about what you could do.
而他们不抓到你 就不肯放过我
And now they won't leave me alone until they have you.
-我从来都没想这样 -我也不想啊
- I never asked for any of this. - Neither did I!
我也不想小半辈子都躺在病床上不省人事
I didn't ask to live half my life unconscious in a hospital bed.
我也不想
I didn't ask to do
拥有那晚你看到我展示的超能力
whatever the hell it was you saw me do the other night.
更也不想被一个穿得像黑客帝国里的忍♥者女孩
I certainly didn't ask to be driven miles out of town
开着车 带出城几里地
by some ninja girl from The Matrix
她还说我昏迷时 她跟我一起生活来着
who claimed we lived a life together while I was in a coma.
我唯一真想要的就是得到帮助
The only thing I asked for was help...
我最好的朋友能够帮我
help from my best friend
我们曾一起就在这里喝酒聊天来着
who shared beers with me right up there, man.
我就是想一切都回到过去
I just want things to be like they were.
还想那样把酒言欢
I still want that.
现在一切都太晚了
Well, it's too late for that now.
我很抱歉
Then I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我醒来毁了你的生活
I'm sorry I woke up and ruined your life.
薇拉
你才苏醒不到一星期
You're back less than a week
老妈就让你做家务了
and Mom's already got you doing chores?
难怪他们偏爱你
No wonder you're the favorite.
他们偏心
Maybe it has something to do
是因为你趁爸妈睡觉时溜出去吧
with you sneaking out after Mom and Dad are asleep.
我都上大学了 而你才鬼鬼祟祟呢
Yeah, I'm in college, man. You're sneaking.
-我没有... -我知道了
- I'm not sneaking, I... - I get it.
老妈把家里管得跟关塔那摩监狱一样严
Mom runs this place like Guantanamo.
现在叛逆一点 对你以后有好处
A little rebellion now and then could be good for you.
那你一定是好到极点了
Then you must be a pinnacle of health.
是啊
Yeah.
你该和我一起去
You should come with me.
茱莉娅在那边有些朋友
This girl Julia's having a few friends over.
去了也什么大不了
You know, it's nothing major.
-我想还是算了 -你确定吗 霍顿
- I... I don't think so. - You sure, Holden?
也许练习多跟人接触一下
Maybe a little bit of practice being around other people
也不是坏事
wouldn't be the worst thing.
来吧 老哥
Come on, dude.
你能借我件衬衫穿吗
You got a shirt I can borrow?
爱丽丝梦游仙境
这叫几个朋友吗
A few friends?
好吧 我算少了
Okay, so I underestimated a little.
欢迎来到「奇幻兔子洞」
Welcome down the rabbit hole.
自己长点心眼
Just try and keep up.
好吧
Okay.
先从啤酒喝起吧
Start with this.
要避开红色 蓝色 透明的饮品
You're going to want to avoid any reds, blues, or clears.
到处都有潘趣酒
There's gonna be punch floating around.
主要是往碳酸饮料里加了松节油 所以...
It's essentially Kool-Aid with turpentine, so...
猜猜我是谁
Guess who?
不好意思 霍顿
Sorry. Holden,
这是我的... 莱利
this is my... Riley...
女朋友 抱歉
girlfriend, sorry.
-莱利 这是我哥哥 -哥哥
- Riley, this is my brother... - Brother?
我知道 镇上的人都在谈论你
Yeah, I know. You're all this town's talking about.
你还记得昏迷期间的事吗
So, do you remember anything from your coma?
比如说 你在你昏迷期间
Could you, like, hear people speaking to you
能听到别人对你说话吗
while you were unconscious?
我在油管上看到一个视频
I saw a kid on YouTube
那个孩子说 他能听到周围的声音
that could hear everything going on around him.
派对是寻开心的 能不能不聊昏迷的事
This is a party, so could we not talk about comas?
你怎么喝啤酒啊
Why are you drinking beer?
因为这是中和色饮品
It's a neutral color?
来吧 我带你去尝点好东西
Come on, I'm taking you where we got the good stuff.
很好 我一会去找你们
It's cool. I'll catch up with you.
-我保证 -好的 走吧 「大明星」
- I promise. - Okay. Let's go, superstar.
我来见福斯特
I'm meeting with Frost.
-不 不是 -那就是出错了
- No, you're not. - I think there's been a mistake.
没错
No, no mistake.
你之前是要和福斯特会面
You had a meeting with Frost.
现在换成和我会面了
Now you have a meeting with me.
-抱歉浪费你时间了 -先请坐下来
- Sorry to waste your time. - Please take your seat.
你有我的号♥码 可以让福斯特本人找我
You've got my number where Frost can reach me directly.
坐下
Sit down!
你究竟想什么呢
What the hell were you thinking?
你受命要谨慎小心
You had orders to be discreet.
谨慎就是让整个组织正常运作
Discretion is how this organization continues to operate
尽量少受外界干扰的关键
with minimal outside interference.
而你的所为 完全背道而驰
What you did... that was the opposite of discreet.
福斯特命我寻找...
Frost instructed me to find something out...
你就那样跑去逼他还不是最糟的
And yet that moronic show and tell wasn't the worst of it.
你出手这么暴♥力♥ 可能已经吓到了霍顿
Your blunt-force tactics have likely spooked Holden,
这也无可厚非
not that I blame him.
即使他现在没去报♥警♥ 以后也会
He'll involve law enforcement... if he hasn't already...
还有你穿着破黄色夹克的照片
and photos of you in that hideous... mustard jacket
到时候就会被警方贴得满大街都是
will be posted on every bus bench from Fort Reed to Fort Worth.
你被重新分配了
You're being reassigned.
你无权这么做
You don't have the authority to do that.
我们的大业太重要了 霍顿也太重要了
Our cause is too important. Holden is too important.
他愿意合作 至关重要
His cooperation is crucial.
你跟霍顿搞得这么僵
And by alienating him,
就是在危及一个伟人的毕生大业
you've jeopardized the life's work of a great man.
我给了他证据
I gave him proof!
福斯特想知道这小子有什么本事
Frost wanted to see what the kid can do
现在知道了
and now we know.
没完成任务
You don't get a gold sticker
可不能来邀功
for a job half done.
你可以走了
You can go now.
霍顿
Holden!
如果酒劲太强 可以给你再加点柠檬
If it's too strong, I can add more lemonade.
你好 我是杰米
Hi, I'm Jamie.
霍顿
Holden.
我知道
Yeah, I... I know.
你看 大家都认识你
You see? Everybody knows.
卢克让我们什么也别说
Luke told us not to say anything,
但我觉得这样不妥 是吧
but I feel like it's wrong not to say anything. Right?
就像人死了
Like when someone dies,
不是直接不去想这人死了的事实
you don't just ignore the fact that they're dead.
而是要承认这人活过
You acknowledge the fact that they've lived.
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表