剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
I'm going down to the station to give a statement.
抱歉 警长 我不知道要怎么回答你
I'm sorry, Sheriff, I'm not quite sure how to answer your questions.
监控录像显示你和受害人出现在了同一地点
Security footage shows you and the victim's general vicinity
也就是受害人最后出现的地点
the last time he was seen.
你们审过这个女人了吗
Did you bring this lady in yet?
照你那么说 她也在跟踪那个可怜的年轻人
By your logic, she was following the poor guy too.
警长 请恕我直言
Sheriff, I mean this in the most respectful way possible,
里德堡是个小镇
but Fort Reed's a small town.
方圆几里只有一家快餐店
I mean, you've got the only Spangles for miles.
据我所知 想买♥♥杯旋风奶昔并不违法吧
As far as I know, it's not a crime to crave a Tornado Shake.
是
Right.
但有目击者称你是嫌疑人
We have a witness who named you as a suspect.
他们为什么要这么做
Why would they do that?
那个叫马修斯的男孩说的吧
The Matthews boy was in here talking to you, wasn't he?
不是
No.
那就是他哥们 一个脸上有疤的帅小伙
His buddy then, handsome guy with a scar.
应该是个军人
Military, I'd wager.
我在县医院的昏迷病房♥做过志愿者
Look, I volunteer at County Hospital in the coma ward.
医务人员都认识我
The staff knows me.
霍顿·马修斯醒来后 我就在那工作
I was there after Holden Matthews woke up and...
我本不该说的 因为没什么证据
You know, maybe I shouldn't say. I can't prove anything.
而且他们一家已经承受了太多
His family's been through so much.
但恐怕他是对我产生了不正常的依赖感
I'm afraid he might have developed a fixation on me.
他和他哥们昨天好像闯进了我家
I think him and his buddy broke into my house yesterday.
门没锁
The door was unlocked.
有人翻过我的东西
Someone rifled through my things.
我女儿艾米丽都不能关灯睡觉了
My little girl Emily had to sleep with the lights on.
抱歉 我这是被捕了吗
I'm sorry. Am I under arrest?
不是
No.
这就好 因为我还得接艾米丽放学呢
That is a relief, because I have to pick Emily up from school.
等等 我送你出去
Hold up, I'll walk you out.
杰米
我到了 你在哪
不是吧
No way.
里德堡警♥察♥局
你跟他们说了什么
What did you say to them?
霍顿
Holden...
警长告跟我说了你朋友的事了
The sheriff told me what happened to your friend.
如果你的目标是我
If you wanted something from me,
怎么不直接找我
why didn't you just talk to me?
为什么非要把我身边的人扯进来
Why couldn't you just leave everyone else out of this?
他现在去了更好的地方
Well, he's in a much better place right now.
我上面的人有法子办到
The people I work for have access to make that happen.
承认你干的好事吧
Just admit what you've done!
不管你朋友出了什么事
Whatever happened to your friend,
都是他自找的
he brought that upon himself.
你这个骗子
You're lying!
承认吧 承认吧
Admit it! Admit it!
快承认
Admit it!
你杀了他
You killed him!
快说
Admit it!
你杀了他
You killed him!
你为什么不还手
Why aren't you fighting back?
因为你太重要了
You're too important.
麦卡德尔
McArdle?
麦卡德尔
Yo, McArdle.
是我 你在家吗
It's me. You here?
你来这里干什么 拉米雷斯
What are you doing here, Ramirez?
你弟弟的事 请节哀顺变
I'm real sorry to hear about your brother.
你想知道我在丘吉尔的通话记录里查到什么了吗
You want to hear what I found from this Churchill guy's call list or not?
好 你说吧
All right, hit me.
好
Okay.
我交叉对比了你给我的手♥机♥里
I cross-referenced a couple of the names
部分姓名的信息
you gave me from the phone.
都指向了一个投资公♥司♥
They led to an investment firm,
一个出版公♥司♥ 还有一个塑料品公♥司♥
a publishing company, and a plastics company,
不过这些公♥司♥都隶属于一个叫「苍空之穹」的组织
but they're all under the umbrella of an entity called Hollow Sky.
「我面前的世界清晰起来」
"The world before me came into focus..."
还有一个组织也叫这个名字
Now there's another organization with the same name.
是个501C3组织
It's categorized as a 501(c)(3).
-免税组织 -对
- A tax-exempt organization. - Right.
这是个宗教组织
This one's religious.
我之前也听说过这个组织
I've heard the name before too.
他们专门找退伍老兵下手
They prey on military veterans.
还有一件事
There's one more thing.
这是谁
Who am I looking at?
苔丝·舒马赫
Tess Shoemacher.
「苍空之穹」的财务总监
CFO of Hollow Sky.
可以从她开始查起
Might be a good place to start.
谢谢你特地过来一趟 拉米雷斯
Thanks for coming to see me, Ramirez.
你觉得你弟弟是招惹上什么邪教了吗
So, what? You think your brother got mixed up with a cult?
凯文很聪明 不会那么做
No, Kevin was too smart for that.
不过聪明反被聪明误啊
That was his problem.
你小心点
be careful, will you?
你镇纸上不是刻着吗
It's like your paperweight says...
冥冥之中 自有天意
the universe will take care of it.
吗♥啡♥
确定关闭自动安全剂量
你控制不了他
You can't control him.
-放手 -你看到他的能力了
- Let go! - You see what he did.
那孩子就是个定时炸♥弹♥
The kid's a time bomb
那个老头向来不擅长
and the old man doesn't have the best track record
应付他这样的人
with dealing with people like him.
别一副你什么都知道的样子
Don't pretend like you know anything!
你就没问过他 其他人怎么了吗
Have you ever asked him what happened with the others?
你甚至都不知道吧
Do you even know?
你控制不了他 姑娘
You can't hold onto him, kiddo.
霍顿注定要改变世界
Holden's destiny is to change the world.
他会自己领悟这点
He'll find that out
而福斯特的人就会在那个时候出现
and Frost's people will be there to swoop in.
增加吗♥啡♥剂量
怎么了
What's going on in here?
你是谁
Who are you?
我不认识这个女人
I don't know this woman.
-快报♥警♥ -叫保安来
- Call the police. - Call security!
她要谋杀我
She's trying to kill me.
过来
Hey, come here.
霍顿
Holden?
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
算是吧
You could say that.
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表