剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
百视达怎么了
What happened to Blockbuster?
「去了更好的地方」
Um, it's in a better place.
其实 我是探索型
Actually, I'm what's called exploratory.
像麦哲伦吗[航海家]
Like Magellan?
对 就像那样
Like that, yeah!
完全是那样
Yeah, totally like that.
世界那么大
The world is such a big place,
我不愿受现实的局限
and I'd really hate to get in the way of way
我愿接受一切可能
of what it has to offer.
听起来你还是相信命运的
Sounds like you believe in fate after all.
也许我开始信了
Maybe I'm starting to.
瞧瞧
Look at that!
《城市滑头2》里的翻版吧
Hard copy of "City Slickers 2" I guess.
抱歉 我脸上有东西吗
Sorry, do I have a booger on my face?
我喜欢你
I like you.
我喜欢你喜欢我
Well, I... I like that you like me.
1991年 塞莱斯特
你一直隐藏了些什么呢
What have you been hiding?
利用光线与声音的结合
Using a combination of light and sound,
我们就能够还原出昏迷后的意识
we were able to replicate the comatose mind.
这些机器将人的意识从身体中剥离出来
This machine disconnects the mind from its bodily constraints.
我们在研究无意识时
And it is the destination of that journey
在旅程的目的地上
where we have made exhilarating leaps and bounds
有了令人激动的突破
in the study of the unconscious.
我感觉很舒服 也很孤独
I was comforted. And felt alone.
-但是... -很安心
- But... - Safe.
有很多树木 很茂密...
There was woods. There was thick...
多姿多彩的世界
It was gorgeous.
我得离开
I needed to leave.
我很害怕
I... I was terrified.
很眩目
And it was blinding.
我太孤独了
I was so alone.
我们认为昏迷中的意识
It is our belief that the comatose mind
穿越了
is sent off.
意识穿越到了另一个「空间」
It travels to another realm of existence.
每个研究对象
Our subjects each describe,
都用相似的词汇描述了这个地方
in remarkably similar terms, this place.
他们画了这个
They draw this.
同心圆
Concentric circles.
科学家和神学家争论了几个世纪
Scientists and theologians have wrestled for ages
关于人的大脑功能停止时
about the brain and what happens
意识会发生什么情况
when it fails to function as expected.
意识就此消失了吗
Does it cease to exist?
植物神经状态了吗
Is it vegetative?
几乎不是 我们马上就能探明这一发现了
Hardly. We are on the verge of pinpointing that very discovery.
病人的心搏要停止了
The patient is going into cardiac arrest!
我们需要重新调整探索方式 福斯特博士
We will need to recalibrate our approach, Dr. Frost.
福斯特博士
Dr. Frost.
福斯特是亚瑟的研究搭档
Frost was... Arthur's partner?
*The heat of the moment*
*Telling me what your heart meant*
*The heat of the moment*
*That shone in your eyes *
选吧
All yours.
该你了 小子 选歌♥吧
You're on deck, big guy. Come on. Pick a song.
-我能再熟悉一下吗 -好吧
- Look, can I just work up to it? - Okay, look.
我本不想再提这事
I didn't wanna have to resort to this,
但你放我鸽子了
but you stood me up.
她说得有道理
Yeah, man, she's got a point.
好吧 你是个爱打赌的人吗
Okay. Are you a betting man?
你说吧
I'm listening.
我随机选首歌♥
I will randomly pick a song
闭着眼选 不会偷看
with my eyes closed. No cheating.
如果你会唱 我们就唱
If you know the song, then we sing.
让命运决定吧
We'll let fate decide.
你选吧
You're on.
《也许打给我》
"Call Me Maybe."
天呐 我们大一时唱了无数次吧
Oh gosh. We sang that like a million times freshman year, right?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧...
Well, um...
我觉得你...
I think, you, uh...
你是想指这里吧
meant to stop there.
*作戏 反复 不安*
*Games, changes and fears*
*何去何从*
*When will they go from here*
*何时停下*
*When will they stop*
*笃信我们命中注定相识*
*I believe that fate has brought us here*
*命中注定相守*
*And we should be together, babe*
*但却分开了*
*But we're not*
*我决心放弃 却与你梦中相见*
*I play it off, but I'm dreaming of you*
*保持冷静 却又无法自拔*
*I'll keep my cool, but I'm fiendin'*
*想道声再见 却难以开口*
*I try to say goodbye and I choke*
*想要离你而去 却步履艰难*
*Try to walk away and I stumble*
*掩饰亦是徒劳*
*Though I try to hide it, it's clear*
*你不在我身边 我的世界崩塌*
*My world crumbles when you are not near*
*道声再见*
*Goodbye, and I choke*
你没事吧
Are you okay?
霍顿
Holden?
我得走了
I gotta go.
霍顿
Holden!
等下我
Slow down!
抱歉 我就是...
I'm sorry, I just...
我得离开那里 我...
I had to get out of there, and I...
好 好 没事 我们可以...
Okay, okay, that's okay. We can...
我们可以一直待在外面
We can stay out here as long as you need.
不 今晚一定要很完美才行
No, look, tonight had to be perfect.
我答应过你 我们...
That's what I promised you and I...
不 你说会让我过得开心 你做到了
No, you promised me a great time, and you delivered.
我不该逼得太紧
I shouldn't have pushed you.
不 是另一个霍顿 我以为「他」消失了
No, that other Holden, the one I thought was long gone?
结果「他」比我想象中更根深蒂固
It turns out he's more persistent than I thought.
好吧 没事
Okay, um... it's okay.
你就...
Just...
跟我说说吧
talk to me.
我不能... 我...
Look, I can't. I...
不 我想说 只是... 我想一个人静一会儿
No, I want to, it's just, I... I think I need a minute alone.
好吗
All right?
我觉得你需要更多时间
I think you need more than a minute.
不是 我...
No, I... I...
第二次约会成功的概率是多少
what are the odds of a second second chance to make this work?
这么糟吗
That bad, huh?
不该是刻意而为 霍顿
You shouldn't have to make this work, Holden.
不能强迫命运
You can't force fate.
你保重吧
Take care of yourself.
小伙子 你没事吧
Kid, are you okay?
小伙子 没事吧
Hey, kid? You all right?
起来
Get up!
去庙宇
Get to the temple.
狼追不进去 那里很安全
They can't follow us. We'll be safe in there.
我们就是这么认识的
That's how we met.
这么认识的 我差点杀了你
How we met? I could've killed you!
你需要去医院
You need help.
我需要薇拉
I need Willa.
该死的疯小子 刚才是你的错
Damn crazy kid. That was your fault!
你得长点心 小心看路
You gotta learn to be more careful.
霍顿
Holden!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你刚被那辆车撞了吗
Did you just get hit by that car?
没事 一切都很好
It's fine. Everything's fine.
我得去见个女生
I gotta see about a girl.
太晚了 杰米已经走了
It's too late, man. Jamie's gone.
不 我知道 不是她...
No, I know. Not her. It's...
见这个女生还不算晚
it's not too late for this one.
还有其他女生吗
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表