剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
-我没死 我还... -你当然没死
- I didn't die. I'm still... - Obviously you didn't die,
就算你没死 你之前的状态也不能算活着啊
but just 'cause you're not dead doesn't mean you were alive.
别理她 她一喝大了就成了亚里士多德
Ignore her. She gets hammered and then suddenly she's Aristotle.
那个哲学家
the philosopher.
也是科学家
Yeah, don't forget scientist.
很多人不知道这点
You know, a lot of people don't know this,
但是他的宇宙模型理论
but his model of the universe
为哥白尼的理论奠定了基础
is actually what paved the way for Copernicus,
即众所周知的
who, as most people do know,
日心说理论
said the earth revolved around the sun,
而不是地心说
not the other way around.
我就是很喜欢科学
I was really big into science.
看出来了
No kidding.
而我喜欢派对就要有狂欢的样子
Well, I'm really big into keeping this party a party.
所以就先别提学习了
So let's skip study hall for now
我们去找点乐子吧
and let's start having some fun.
小贱♥人♥们 来「传递圣火」了
All right, bitches, around the world.
-开始了 -好
- Here we go. - All right.
你不像是昏迷了12年的样子
You don't look like you were in a coma for 12 years.
健壮得像个四分卫
You look like a quarterback.
现代医学奇迹
The miracles of modern medicine.
真是伟大的奇迹
Some miracle.
我一般不这样
I... I really don't do this.
一般不跟刚认识的男生亲热
I mean, make out with guys I hardly know.
不是说大家都认识我吗
I thought everyone knows me.
好有道理
Valid point.
我想这一刻很久了
I've wanted this for so long.
什么 怎么了
What? What's the matter?
我...没事
I... nothing.
我们不用非得...
Oh, we don't have to...
没事 我也想
No. No, I... I want to.
我得... 厕所在哪
I gotta... where... where's the bathroom?
有... 抱歉 我一会回来
There's... sorry, I'll be right back.
霍顿
Holden?
不要抗拒
Don't resist.
他们冲你来了 霍顿
They're coming for you, Holden.
我在哪
Where am I?
有人吗
Hello?
快点 老兄 我内急
Hurry up, man! I gotta take a leak!
哥们 你是掉进去了吗
Dude, did you fall in or what?
霍顿在哪
Where's Holden?
什么
What?
我哥呢 你不是看着他吗
My brother? I thought you were watching him.
怎么了
Man! What's going on?
霍顿
Holden!
霍顿 霍顿
Holden? Holden!
霍顿
Holden!
霍顿 霍顿
Holden. Holden.
霍顿 快醒醒
Holden, come on. Wake up.
快醒醒
Wake up, come on.
-没事了 -卢克
- It's okay. - Luke.
走吧 我们得离开这里
Come on, we gotta get out of here.
好 你站起来 我来扶你
Okay, you gotta stand up. I'll help you.
我扶着你
I got you.
我很抱歉
I... I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我不是故意的 我不想这样的
I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to.
什么
What?
快点 我们得离开这里
Come on. We gotta get out of here.
走
Let's go.
温菲尔德报
爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
慢点宝贝 老爸快抱不动你了
Easy there, butterfly. You're getting too strong for me.
你知道可能发生了什么吗
You know what might have happened?
我觉得你被放射性蜘蛛咬了
I think you got bit by some radioactive spiders.
-才不会 -你看这有蜘蛛咬的印子
- No. - Yeah, 'cause that's a spider bite.
这里也有印子 那里也有
That's another spider bite. There's another spider bite.
-有好多印子 -我都没听到你进来
- Lots of spider bites. - Hey, I didn't hear you come in.
-烙饼快好了 -我都快饿死了
- Pancakes are almost ready. - I'm starved.
我不在的时候 你是不是长高了
Did you get taller while I was gone?
-没有 -我觉得你高了
- No! - I think you did.
-没有 -我走时 给你量过身高
- No. - No, I measured you before I left.
你绝对长高了 我女儿长高了
You are definitely taller. I have a tall girl!
在这里
Oh, right there.
门没锁
The door was unlocked.
我花了一个周装那个双缸锁
Spent an entire weekend installing that double cylinder,
但如果你不锁的话
but if you don't actually lock it...
你和你上司谈过了吗
Did you talk to your supervisor?
这不就是你此次出差的目的吗
Wasn't that the whole reason you made the trip?
他临时有事
He got called away, last minute.
有事 他找你过去的
Called away? He invited you down.
他至少道歉 改期会面了吧
Did he at least apologize and reschedule?
梅尔 他是老板 不跟我交接
He's the owner, Mel. He didn't actually speak to me.
-他助理转达给我的 -「更好了」
- His assistant relayed the message. - Great.
你可以向他助手申请升职
Maybe you can ask his assistant for that promotion.
你不应该这么好说话
You need to be more aggressive.
艾米丽秋天就去韦斯托弗上学了
Emily starts at Westover in the fall.
再加上房♥贷...
That plus mortgage payments...
我是说可能...
I mean, maybe it's... I don't know...
你应该找找新门路
maybe you need to try something new.
找份不用成天到处跑的销♥售♥工作
A sales job that doesn't require that you travel so much.
喂
Hello?
请稍等
Uh, just a moment.
找你的 福斯特先生
It's for you. Mr. Frost?
是我
Yes, hello.
没事
No, no, it's quite all right.
当然 我理解
Absolutely. I understand.
不 谢谢你
No, no, thank you.
终于醒了 居然没到中午
Ah, he is risen. Before noon, no less.
用不用我给你做点什么吃
You want me to make you something?
不用了 我不是很饿
No thanks. I'm not really hungry.
睡得还好吗
You sleep okay?
挺好的 就是做了些怪梦
Yeah, fine. Just, uh, weird dreams.
吃点什么吧 你会好受些的
Well, try and eat. You'll feel better.
卢克 失火现场里
Hey, Luke, you didn't happen to know
有你认识的人吗
anyone involved in that house fire, did you?
失火
House fire?
就在校园外面 情况很糟
Yeah, it happened right off-campus. Just awful.
估计是聚会玩脱了吧
I guess there was a party and it got out of hand.
整个房♥子几分钟之内就全着了
Whole house went up in minutes.
三个年轻人被送去了医院
Three kids were taken to the hospital.
没人死掉 真是个奇迹
It's a miracle nobody was killed.
是挺不可思议
Yeah, that's crazy.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
当然
Of course.
你住这里
You live here?
我只是...
I... I just mean, you know,
你家什么都没有啊
there's a lot of, uh, empty space.
我刚搬进来
I am still moving in.
那天晚上
The other night,
你说我们以前一起生活过
you, uh, said we lived a life together.
是的
Yeah.
在哪
Where?
纪念加里·赫策尔[视觉特效师]
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表