剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
你们是同一家精神病院逃出来的吗
Did you all escape from the same mental hospital?
我都不会开车 我...
I can't even drive a car! I'm...
你到底是谁
Who are you?
霍顿 是我
Holden, it's me,
薇拉
Willa.
我该有印象吗 我...
Is... is that supposed to mean something to me? I...
我这辈子从没见过你
I've never seen you before in my life.
你带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
不 我...
No, look, I...
我只想回家 拜托了
I just need to go home, please.
-送我回家吧 -不能送你回去
- Please, take me home. - Can't take you home.
他们肯定会先到你家找你
That's the first place they'll look for you.
那我家人怎么办
What... what about my family?
卢克 我妈 我爸
Luke, my mom, my dad!
-我... -你不在 他们更安全
- I... - Safer without you.
不 我得回到他们身边 警告他们
No, I need to get to them! I need to warn them!
求你停车
Please, stop the car!
停车
Stop the car!
停车
Stop the car!
我让你停车
I said stop the car!
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你干了什么
What did you do?
我什么都没做 霍顿
I didn't do anything, Holden.
是你干的
You did.
你真不记得了 对吧
You really don't remember, do you?
记得什么
Remember what?
过去12年的事
The past 12 years.
这些年以来
Your body was dormant
你的身体躺在医院里休眠
all those years lying in that hospital bed.
但你的意识却没有
But your consciousness wasn't.
过去12年 你一直都生活着 霍顿
You lived a life those past 12 years, Holden.
我看着你长大
I watched you grow up.
我看着你习得了如今的超能力
I watched you learn to do the things you can do.
刚才这不算什么
This, this is nothing.
只是浮在水面上的冰山一角
Just a scratch on the surface.
但水面之下才是令人悚然的强大能力
But beneath that surface is something dangerous
控制不好 就会很危险
if you don't learn to control it.
这太扯了
This is insane.
-你说什么疯话 -这是事实
- You're insane! - It's the truth!
跟我走吧
Come with me.
跟我走 我会帮你
Come with me and I'll help you.
不 我不需要你的帮助
No! I don't need your help!
我不想要你的帮助
I don't want your help!
我不想要事情变这样
I don't want any of this!
我想要以前的生活
I want my old life back!
我没法给你从前的生活 霍顿
I can't give you your old life back, Holden.
没人可以
No one can.
但我能让你过上你一直想要的生活
But I can show you the life you always wanted.
你怎么知道我想要什么
How would you know that?
因为是你告诉我的
Because... you told me.
别再来找我
Stay away from me.
如果我再见到你 就会报♥警♥
If I see you again, I'm calling the cops.
霍顿 别这样
Holden, please!
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
他们先找到了他
They got to him first.
我必须出手
I had to intervene.
他不记得了
He doesn't remember.
他没准备好
He's not ready.
我们需要他时 他会准备好
他们这次能接近他
They got to him once.
就能再找机会对付他
They can get him again.
这是迟早的事
It's only a matter of time.
在他身边保护他
如果我们太晚了呢
And if we're too late?
那他们就赢了
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表