剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
《超越》前情提要
Previously on Beyond...
你一直隐藏了些什么呢
What have you been hiding?
是阿尼尔·凡木里吗
Anil Vemuri?
我们来往过邮件 聊过你和亚瑟共事
We emailed about your time working with Arthur.
你长得很像她
You look just like her.
像谁
Just like who?
你母亲 塞莱斯特
Your mother... Celeste.
霍顿画了这些
Holden drew these.
这是你哥在昏迷期间
This is where your brother was
生活的地方
when he was in his coma.
「苍空之穹」还参与了青少年慈善组织
Hollow Sky has been involved in youth-based charities.
里德堡「伸出援手」组织
Fort Reed Helping Hands.
-没错 负责人是... -伊恩·布拉赫曼牧师
- And it's run by Pastor... - Pastor Ian Brockman.
-你有多了解伊恩牧师 -别再说了
- How much do you really know about Pastor Ian? - Stop this!
我们得马上将霍顿抓回来
We need to bring Holden in, now.
我需要人手和资源
I'll need men and resources.
全部由你调配
You'll have carte blanche.
霍顿 我们得走了 霍顿 霍顿
Holden, we gotta go. Holden? Holden!
薇拉
Willa.
怎么了
What happened?
凌晨五点左右 他的生命体征开始紊乱
About 5 a.m. his vitals started going haywire,
血压飙升
his blood pressure spiked...
然后他醒了
and he woke up.
-他醒了 -他说霍顿把他唤醒的
- He woke up? - He said Holden woke him up.
薇拉
Willa.
他去哪了
Where is he?
亚瑟
Arthur?
薇拉 薇拉 薇拉
Willa! Willa! Willa!
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I'd lost you forever.
我不明白 怎么回事
I don't understand. What happened?
我迷失了 直到霍顿唤醒了我
I was lost 'till Holden woke me up.
他救了我 薇拉
He saved me, Willa.
霍顿也在「幻界」吗
Holden was in there with you?
不 他在现实世界
No. He was here in the real world.
但他遭遇了什么事
But he experienced something...
受到了伤害
a disruption.
霍顿同「幻界」相连的程度
Holden's connection with the Realm is stronger
比我想象中更加紧密
than I could have realized.
那台机器...
Uh, about the machine...
被霍顿摧毁了
Holden destroyed it.
丹尼尔已经告诉我了
Daniel already told me.
薇拉 我得见见霍顿
Willa. I need to see Holden.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
用力按住伤口
Keep applying pressure.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
子弹打中肩膀是不好受
A bullet in the shoulder ain't nobody's idea of fun,
但还不会致命
but it ain't going to kill you.
别去医院 他们会找到我
No hospitals! They'll find me.
-不能去 -我们不去医院
- We can't. - We're not going to a hospital.
毕竟我已经看到了你的超能力
Not after what I saw you do back there,
也看到那群人想要抓你了
after what I saw those guys try to do to you.
我昏迷期间经历了一些事
Something happened to me while I was in the coma.
不管你要跟我说什么
Whatever you got to tell me can wait 'till
等包扎好伤口再说吧
after we've fixed you up.
好吗
Sound good?
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
超越 第一季 第八集
你想当个农夫吗
You want to be a farmer?
-给你几英亩地尝尝 -给你几英亩地尝尝
- Here's a couple of "Achers." - Here's a couple of "Achers."
德克尔 下一击就没这么轻了
Dekker, the next one I'll hurt.
我需要绷带 很多绷带
Hey, I need bandages... a lot of bandages...
消毒酒精 医用钳子
rubbing alcohol, some forceps,
还有缝合工具
and a suture kit.
缝合工具
A suture kit?
消毒线或者手术用针也可以
Or a sterile thread and a surgical needle of some sort.
钓鱼不小心出了意外
Fishing accident.
你钓的这鱼也太大了吧
Looks like you needed a bigger boat.
酒精和绷带在第三排
Um, alcohol and bandages, aisle 3...
钳子在第五排
forceps, aisle 5 and...
我给你找找缝合工具
let me look for that suture kit.
你找到缝合工具了吗
Any luck with that suture kit?
快问快答 「高手」
Pop quiz, hotshot.
你的车全是弹孔 里面还有名伤员
You've got a bleeding passenger in that shot-up Sedan,
你腰后别了把枪
a gun in the small of your back,
进来以后要的东西
and you come in here asking for items
就是想自己做个小手术吧
that could only mean self-surgery,
现在又被我抓个正着
and now I've got you dead to rights.
你要怎么办
So, what do you do?
你要怎么办
What do you do?
你这时还来《生死时速》那一套吗
Are you seriously quoting the movie Speed right now?
杰夫
Jeff!
事情不是你想的那样
It's not what you think it is.
你觉得我想的是哪样
What do you think I think it is?
我和我朋友不是坏人
That me and my friend are some kind of criminals.
你不会还想说
Don't tell me.
你们都是好人 只是遇上了麻烦
You're good people caught in a bad situation?
其实是的 就是这样
Actually, yeah. That's exactly what this is.
这么说 你跟《致命时刻》里的米基·洛克一样
So you're Mickey Rourke in Desperate Hours,
逃避法网
running from the law.
还是说你想给你朋友筹钱做变性手术
Or maybe you need money for your friend's sex surgery,
像《热天午后》里的阿尔·帕西诺那样
like Al Pacino in Dog Day Afternoon.
都是啥啊
What?
这位大姐 我朋友肩膀中弹了
Look, lady, my friend has a bullet in his shoulder.
那带他去医院啊
Then take him to the hospital.
我不能
I can't!
有坏人在追我们
There are people chasing us. They're... bad guys.
《秃鹰72小时》 《暗♥杀♥十三招》
Three Days of the Condor, Parallax View,
还是《全民公敌》
Enemy of the State? Which is it?
你说的这些电影 我一半都没听过
Look, I don't even know half of those movies, all right?
我叫杰夫·麦卡德尔
My name is Jeff McArdle.
我在美国陆军服过两轮役
I served two tours in the US Army.
车里那个人叫霍顿·马修斯
The guy in the car is Holden Matthews.
家住里德堡 家人都很在乎他
He has a family in Fort Reed, that cares about him...
他也不想变成现在这样
and... he didn't ask for any of this.
拜托了
Please.
举起手来
Hands up!
转过来 慢点
Turn around, slowly.
再慢点 像服了安♥眠♥酮♥的蜗牛一样慢
Slower, like a snail on Quaaludes.
现在到收银台那边去
Now move to the counter.
不要
No.
不要吗
No?
你不想帮忙就算了
You don't want to help? Fine!
这些绷带 我就一起拿走了
But I am walking out that door with these bandages,
你想阻止我 就开枪吧
and the only way you're stopping me is by pulling that trigger.
把你的车停到后面吧
Pull your car around back.
然后把你朋友弄进来
We'll unload your friend
我帮你取子弹
and I'm going to help you take the bullet out.
但如果我发现你是丹尼斯·霍珀那样的坏人
But if you turn into Dennis Hopper,
《生死时速》中
基努·里维斯饰演特警 对抗丹尼斯·霍珀饰演的反派
我会开枪的
I will shoot you!
我发誓 我是基努·里维斯那样的好人
I promise you, I'm Keanu Reeves.
整个世界都在他掌控之下
He's got the whole world, in his hands.
卢克 行了 不过是去天文台玩一趟
Luke, will you drop it? It's just a road trip to an observatory.
我觉得很怪啊
It's just weird.
当年我和贝丝·麦考伊去毕业舞会
You asked for Beth McCoy's birth certificate
你还管人家要了出生证明和尿样
and a urine sample, before we went to frigging prom!
你当时才17岁 霍顿都多大了
Well, you were 17 years old, Holden's not.
别成天惦记你哥了
Stop with the older-brother syndrome!
没有现榨的橙汁了吗
What, no fresh-squeezed orange juice?
我是要上班的人
You should be making me breakfast,
你该给我做早饭
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表