剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
训练你
teaching you.
但他被困住了
But he got stuck
那事不久之后 他就没反应了
and soon after, he became unresponsive.
什么事之后
Soon after what?
你醒来之后
After you woke up.
12年来
For 12 years,
霍顿·马修斯一直躺在县医院
Holden Matthews has laid at County Hospital
成为史上昏迷期最长的人之一
in one of the longest-recorded comas in history.
今天 他的噩运结束了...
And today, that streak has finally come...
昏迷了四千三百天啊
Four thousand, three hundred some odd days in a coma?
霍顿·马修斯
Holden Matthews,
重大新闻
也许你真有独特之处呢
maybe you are something special.
查理·辛格
进行交易 股票
卖♥♥
卖♥♥
账户金额
机器自己启动了
It's powering itself up.
我从没见过这样的现象
I've never seen it do that before.
你跟这台机器有着感应
You're connected to this machine.
就像你跟「幻界」紧密相连
Just like you are to the Realm.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
所以你...
So, you...
你觉得就只有我能做到吗
think I'm the only one who can get this thing to work?
我自己已经试遍了
I've exhausted it myself.
我缺少一些特质
I'm missing something.
霍顿
Holden!
不
No!
天呐
Oh my God!
别怕 我抓住你了
Don't worry. I've got you.
别松手 别松手
Don't let go! Don't let go!
不
No!
你该站远点
You should stand back.
霍顿 住手
Holden, stop!
霍顿 快住手 你干什么
Holden, please stop! What are you doing?
不要
No!
住手 停下
Stop! Please!
你干了什么啊
What did you do?
那台机器是我们回去的唯一方式
That machine was our only way back!
没错 我们绝对不能回去
Exactly. We're never going back.
什么 不 霍顿 你不明白
What? No, Holden, you don't understand!
不 我很明白
No, I understand perfectly!
我拥有了你 然后失去了你
I had you, and then you were gone.
我不能再冒险失去你
I won't risk that ever again.
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表