剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
就是代表那个意思吗
Is that what it represents?
给你了
Now it's yours.
我 我不...
I, uh... I don't...
没事的 本来就是你的
It's okay. No, it's yours.
对你来说 有特殊意义
It has special meaning for you.
后面还有好多
They have hundreds of them in the back room.
拿着吧
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你跟你♥爸♥关系还好吗
You still close with your old man?
我16岁的时候 他就去世了
My dad died when I was sixteen.
-抱歉 我不是... -没事
- I'm sorry. I didn't mean... - It's okay.
我拥有了自♥由♥
I got emancipated,
有了自己的住处 还找了这份工作
got my own place. Even got this job.
但你没爸爸了
But... you don't have your dad.
我有恰克 克林特
Well, I've got Chuck... and Clint,
梅尔 还有尼克
and Mel, and Nick.
「三位一体」
The "Holy Trinity."
我懂
I get it.
老爸就喜欢这样的
Dad loved them.
你一定觉得我是个怪人
I know you think I'm weird...
崇拜英雄什么的
hero worship, and all that.
但想到没人受到制约 就会发生坏事
But it sucks to think that when no one is in control,
这感觉很糟
bad stuff happens.
一切都莫名其妙 毫无道理
There's no rhyme or reason for any of it.
没错
Exactly!
我为什么一遍又一遍地看同一部电影
Why do I watch the same stuff over and over?
因为我知道他们接下来会做什么
Because I always know what my guys are going to do.
跟他们在一起你感到很安全
You're safe with them.
我明白
I get that.
但你...
But you...
你朋友需要你把他肩膀里的子弹取出来
Your friend needed you to dig a bullet out of his shoulder,
你就把他肩膀里的子弹取出来了
so you dug a bullet out of his shoulder.
你不会等着事情发生
You don't wait for things to happen to you.
这个嘛
Yeah. Well...
我没法救下所有人
can't save everybody.
这是肯定的
That's for sure.
我经历了血的教训才明白
I learned that the hard way.
不久前 我弟弟死了
I lost my little brother not too long ago.
小时候 他是霍顿最好的朋友
He was Holden's best friend when we were kids.
请节哀
Sorry.
我和我弟弟并不亲近
No. Me and my bro, we weren't close.
他是大学优等生
He was the good college student.
我只会用各种方法搞砸一切
I was the guy inventing new ways to screw up.
我一直想保护他 但...
I... I always tried to protect him, but...
天有不测风云
bad stuff happened anyways.
如今
But now...
我得好好保护霍顿
now I've got to be here for Holden.
按「上天」的旨意行事
I'm going where the universe tells me.
去他的天意
Universe, my ass!
还需要什么更高的力量啊
Who needs a higher power?
杰夫·麦卡德尔 带着...
Jeff McArdle and his...
看起来很可怕 实际很安心迷人的伤疤就够了
gnarly, yet disarmingly attractive scar has got it handled.
说起来 他究竟特别在哪里
What's so special about him anyway?
我也在试图弄清楚
Still trying to figure that out.
-跟《黑客帝国》里墨菲斯那样 -我还没看
- Like Morpheus does in The Matrix. - Haven't seen it.
格拉迪斯·费尔德曼
Gladys Feldman
一定是忘了她已经来过了
must have forgotten she came by.
或忘了今天不是周四了
Or it's Thursday.
抱歉 先生 我们关门了
Sorry, sir. We're closed.
不是吧 我头很疼
Really? I've got this huge headache.
事实上 是偏头痛
It's a migraine actually.
抱歉 爱莫能助
Sorry. Can't help you.
去前面的自助服务店看看吧
Try the Piggly Wiggly down the street.
好的
I will.
谢谢
Thank you.
找到了
Jackpot!
药房♥在不该停业的时候关门了
Pharmacy's closed when it shouldn't be.
她衣服上还有血迹
Pill pusher's blood on her coat.
你有什么打算 直接进去抓人吗
So what's the plan? We go in and grab 'em?
不 我们把车开走
No. We drive off,
假装我们要去自助服务店
act like we're going to the Piggly Wiggly.
但其实不去自助服务店
But we're not going to the Piggly Wiggly?
嗯 我们不去自助服务店
No. We're not going to the Piggly Wiggly.
我们绕一圈
We're going to circle the block
停到那边的巷子里
and park in that alley over there.
然后呢
Then what?
把他们熏出来[引蛇出洞]
Smoke 'em if you've got 'em.
那些要找你跟霍顿的人
Those people looking for you and Holden,
-他们应该发现你们了 -刚才是谁
- I think they found you. - Who was at the door?
大概四十来岁 就像七十年代的恶棍
Forty-ish, definitely an early '70s vibe as far as villains go.
带着眼镜 贼眉鼠眼的 额头冒汗
Glasses, shifty eyes, sweaty brow,
穿着件丑陋的黄夹克
and an ugly yellow jacket.
我觉得他退烧了
Hey. I think he's coming down off his high.
兄弟 如果你能听到 该醒醒了
Hey, buddy, if you can hear me, now's a good time to wake up.
霍顿 醒醒 霍顿
Holden, wake up! Holden!
知道霍顿画的图像怎么跟这枚胸针一样吗
「苍空之穹」是什么
商标很酷
Cool logo.
是你的公♥司♥吗
Is that your company?
不是 不是我公♥司♥
No. It's not my company.
我都没工作
I don't even really have a job.
我还以为是什么新创办的潮流公♥司♥
Oh, thought it was some hip startup I should know about.
下一位
Next.
我要...
I'll get a...
大杯巧克力酱 多加奶油和焦糖 谢谢
large Nutella, blended, with extra cream and caramel, please.
-我好像忘带钱包了 -我来吧
- I seem to have misplaced my wallet. - I got it.
他这杯听起来很美味的甜点饮品算我的
Ring me up for his delicious-sounding dessert-drink,
我再要一杯双份浓缩咖啡
and a double espresso for me.
谢谢 你人真好
Thank you. That's very nice of you.
不客气
It's my pleasure.
这是你的吗
Oh, is that yours?
像是我故意的
Smooth!
-钱给你 -不用了
- Here. - No. Keep it.
存着作为下次的启动资金
Put it towards your next startup.
他们想把我们熏出去 你跟他待在这里
They're trying to smoke us out. You stay here with him.
你要去那里
Where are you going?
在他们找到我们之前找到他们
To find them before they find us.
是时候大干一场了
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
1991年基努·里维斯主演《惊爆点》 经典台词之一
你撑住 我去去就回
Sit tight. I'll be right back.
我... 我做不到
I can't... I can't do this.
那小子在哪
Where's the kid?
在里屋吗
He in the back room?
快问快答 「高手」
Pop quiz, hotshot.
你拿枪指着我朋友
You have a gun on my friend,
我拿着口径点44的马格南指着你
and I have a .44 magnum on you.
世界上威力最大的左轮手♥枪♥之一
你要怎么做
What do you do?
莉迪亚 别闹了
Lydia, come on now.
我来说说你要怎么做吧
I tell you what you're gonna do.
慢慢转身
You're gonna turn around, slowly.
再慢点
Slower!
不是吧
Really?
我敢说你根本不知道怎么用...
I bet you don't even know how to u...
你不是这么用的吗
Is that not how you use it?
-你去看看霍顿 好吗 -好的
- Hey. Go check on Holden, Okay? - Okay.
别把我锁在外面 以防万一我决定回来
And don't lock me out, in case I decide to wander back.
你♥爸♥如果还在世 一定会为你骄傲
I think dad would be proud.
走好不送 混账东...
Yippee-ki-yay, mother...
布鲁斯·威利斯在《虎胆龙威》中的经典台词
高中的时候 我还真编写了个手♥机♥软件
Yeah. I actually built a phone app in high school.
但我编完后
But when I finished,
市面上已经有另外四个类似软件了
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表