剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
before I go to work.
我在找工作了
I am looking for a job.
真的吗
Really?
真的 商场那家酸奶冰激凌店还拒绝了我
Yeah. I even got rejected by that Fro-yo place at the mall,
因为我不会说西语 这里是美国啊
because I don't speak Spanish... in Kansas!
早[西语]
Buenos dias.
亲爱的
Honey.
面试的时候 他们问我
At the interview they asked me
如果能变成动物 我想变成哪一种
if I could be any type of animal, what kind of animal would I be?
这跟冰激凌有什么关系
How is that relevant for frozen yogurt?
你用了汤姆的须后水吗
Are you wearing Tom's aftershave?
应该是吧
Oh, I guess so.
我在药柜里找到的
I just found it in the medicine cabinet.
以后别用了
I wish you wouldn't.
我还在 你找到那份文件了吗
Yes, I'm still on hold. Did you find the file?
他才17岁 无家可归
He's a 17-year-old homeless boy,
还有个怀了孕的女友
and he has a pregnant girlfriend.
我是负责他的社工
I'm his social worker.
就想帮他进所职业技校
I'm just trying to get him into a vocational tech school.
好 我再「稍等」一次
Yes. I'll hold... again!
你妈真是「母爱无疆」啊
A force of nature, your mom.
她今早好像挺烦躁的
She seems frazzled this morning.
不光是今早吧
Just this morning?
你们俩算是情侣了吗
So, is... this a regular thing?
算是吧
Semi-regular.
你上大学以后 我你和妈...
After you went to college, Luke, your mother and I...
其实我...
You know what? I...
不是很想知道
I don't want to know.
在「伸出援手」 我们可以...
You know, down at Helping Hands, we could...
伊恩
Look, Ian...
我能理解你想为你的公益事业招募义工
I respect your hustle to try to get folks to volunteer for your charity, but...
可以付你薪水
We can pay you.
跟正式工作一样
Like a real job.
如果你觉得那些来教堂的女生很漂亮...
And, if you think the girls at church are cute...
来吗
You in?
好的 先生[西语]
Sí, Señor.
之前的计划很周密
The plan was sound.
即使麦卡德尔没突然来插一脚
Might have gone down the same way
结果应该也是一样
even if McArdle hadn't crashed the party.
不抓到他们 我誓不罢休
I'm bringing them in, come hell or high water.
你在听吗 舒马赫
Are you there? Shoemacher?
我在听 我在等你告诉我
I'm listening. I'm just waiting for you
你打算怎么补救
to tell me how you plan to fix it.
霍顿中枪了
Holden got plugged.
所以我们可以「识血寻踪」
Ergo, we have a literal blood trail to follow.
就像跟着「面包屑」寻路
Like breadcrumbs.
可以肯定他们不会去医院
Safe to assume they're not going to a hospital.
这只是你的估计
Don't confuse assumptions with facts.
我已经打给了160公里范围内的所有医院
I've called every hospital within a hundred miles.
没查到霍顿或者无名氏
No Holdens. No John Does.
我还派了一个手下亲自去医院确认了
Sending one of my people in person to double check.
麦卡德尔经历过战场
Well, McArdle's seen combat.
估计也见过不少枪伤了
Probably seen his fair share of gunshot wounds.
如果他打算取出子弹
If he's planning on cutting out
他们需要工具
the bullet himself, they'll still need supplies.
任何毗舍都可能去吧
Every hen-house, outhouse, doghouse?
不
No.
附近只有两个农场镇
There's only two farm-towns within spitting distance.
范围缩小了
Options are limited.
你得问问自己
You have to ask yourself,
「如果是你要包扎枪伤 你会去哪」
"Where would you go if you needed to patch up a bullet wound?"
特别是你还不想引起注意
Especially if you didn't want to draw any undue attention.
没错
Exactly.
那个女人呢
And the girl?
完全不用担心查理
Oh, I'm not worried about Charlie.
我知道她要去哪儿
I've a pretty good idea where she's headed.
就算情况再坏
And hey, worse come to worse,
我们知道霍顿总有回家的时候
we know Holden has to come home sometime.
欢迎来到里德堡
他情况怎样
How is he?
时而清醒 时而昏迷
He's in and out.
你服役的时候 自己取过子弹吗
You ever dig out a bullet in your Zero Dark Thirty days?
没有
Not exactly.
怎么着 那你就要直接撸袖子上了
So, what, you were just going to wing it?
我好像有个办法
Yeah, I... I think I have an idea.
坚持住 听见没 霍顿
You keep fighting. You hear me, Holden?
我觉得钳子和绷带
No. I think forceps
应该比你那些小♥电♥影♥有用吧
and bandages are going to be a lot more handy than...
《浪人》和《黑鹰坠落》
Ronin and Black Hawk Down?
电影里最佳的两个取子弹教程
Two of the best self-surgery scenes in the movies.
我们又没在演电影
This isn't a movie!
有点像是
It kinda is.
每到这种时候 我就特别想念里德堡
At times like this, I really miss Fort Reed, Kansas.
还有枫林街上肉桂卷的香气
The smell of those cinnamon rolls on Maplewood Street.
我和卢克...
Luke and I, we...
我们以前特别喜欢《虎豹小霸王》
we used to like Butch and Sundance.
玩枪时 我们经常模仿画面定格
We'd always freeze-frame during shootouts,
就像电影结尾时那样
just like the end of the movie.
我很想他
I miss him.
你会安全到家的
We'll get you home.
乘热气球的「巫师帮手」马上要来了
Our wizard in the hot-air balloon isn't far away now.
你朋友
Don't suppose there's any chance
他应该不是真的巫师吧
that your friend's an actual wizard, is there?
就是问问
Just asking.
意思是「别让他们进来」
It means "Don't let them in."
希望「他们」不是指我们
I hope "Them" doesn't mean us.
这些庙宇就是避风港
These temples are safe havens.
你知道的
You know that.
这一间有什么独特之处
What's so special about this one?
亚瑟
Arthur?
我带他来见你了
I've found... someone.
霍顿 这是亚瑟
Holden, this is Arthur...
我外公
my grandfather.
外公
Grandfather?
我一直在等你 霍顿
I've been waiting to meet you, Holden.
你要帮我撑开伤口
I need you to hold the wound open
按住大腿
and keep pressure on the top of the leg.
尤里克 你按住脚 给我照明
Yurek, you're going to take the feet and a flashlight.
我数到三
On my count.
给你用了止痛药
You're full of pain killers.
取出子弹
Get the bullet out,
缝合好 你就可以回家了
sew you up and get you back home.
联♥系♥我父母
Call my parents.
跟他们报平安
Tell them I'm okay.
好吗
Okay?
交给我吧
You got it.
如果出了什么事
And if something happens,
用我的手♥机♥联络薇拉
contact Willa with my phone.
不会出事的 你听见了吗
Nothing's going to happen. You hear me?
工具准备得怎么样了
How we doing with the supplies?
看他们做感觉很容易
They make it look so easy.
你先清理伤口吧
You're cleaning that wound, right?
抱歉了 哥们 这下会很疼的
Sorry, buddy, this is going to burn.
薇拉说你可以把我送回家
Willa said you could get me home.
这并不取决于我 霍顿
It's not up to me, Holden.
而在于你
It's up to you.
他在「荒野」活下来了 大部分都生存不了
He survived the Wilds. Most people don't.
这不表示「幻界」就此放过他
Doesn't mean the Realm is done with him.
「幻界」旨在阻碍你的征途
Its purpose is to derail your odyssey.
我的征途
My... odyssey?
死亡赋予了生活意义
Death is what gives life meaning.
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表