剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
我应该知道吗
Should I?
他是二战时期 一位著名的英国♥军♥人
He's a famous British soldier from World War II,
有史以来最伟大的军人之一
one of the greatest soldiers of all time.
好吧 七年级之后的历史
Okay, well, anything past 7th grade history,
-我都错过了 -是个化名
- I sort of missed. - It's an alias...
「黄夹克」的化名
for Yellow Jacket.
不是吧 我们来他家了
No, we're at his house?
别紧张 马修斯 听着
Whoa, whoa, relax, Matthews. Look.
有孩子在洒水器旁玩耍
I mean, there's kids playing in sprinklers,
家人在遛狗
families walking their doggies.
没有人会伤害你
No one's gonna hurt you.
你怎么找到他的
How did you even find him?
过程确实不简单
Well, it wasn't easy.
不上社交网络 没有犯罪记录
No social media, no criminal record,
但我深入调查之后
but after some digging,
我发现一年前所有他的记录
I found out that all his documentation appeared out of thin air
都凭空出现
a year ago.
我确信他还有别的化名
I'm sure he has other aliases too.
你知道他还有什么吗
You know what else he has?
一个女儿
A daughter...
她有病例记录
with medical records...
上学记录
school records,
杰米 明天桌上冰球稳赢你
由此让我找到了这个地方
which led me to this address.
-你要先处理完私事吗 -不用
- You need a minute? - No, um...
我们来这里要干什么
What are we doing here, exactly?
他家孩子今晚有场钢琴独奏会
His kid's got a piano recital tonight.
等他们走了 我们就进去
So when they leave, we go in.
我们要在光天化日之下擅闯民宅吗
We're breaking into his house in broad daylight?
我们需要证据
We need proof,
把他和凯文联♥系♥起来的证据
something tying him to Kevin.
杰夫 我不是侦探或者退役军人
Jeff, I'm not a detective or ex-military...
我会指导你怎么做
I'll guide you through it.
好吗
All right?
「第一次闯民宅」
Baby's first B&E.
老爸 我挂电♥话♥了
Dad, I'm hanging up.
再见
Goodbye.
又是霍顿的事吗
Holden problems again?
是啊 我很高兴他没事
Yeah, I'm glad he's okay and everything,
不过我父母真该消停一下了
but, man, my parents need to lay off.
他不是刚从昏迷中醒来吗
Didn't he wake up from a coma, like, yesterday?
我不是说该忘记整件事
Look, I'm not saying that we should forget
假装没有发生过
like the whole thing ever happened.
我只是觉得不需要每次霍顿一离开家
I'm just saying that maybe we don't need to call a family meeting
就召开家庭会议
every single time Holden leaves the house.
你一直说自己讨厌别人
You know, for someone who hates how people
张口闭口都谈他哥哥
won't shut up about his brother,
结果你却自己一直提个不停
you sure won't shut up about your brother.
你说得没错
You're right.
你现在想来点什么
So what are you in the mood for?
桔色药片
Something... orange.
马上给你找来
Something orange coming right up.
趴下
Get down.
-是他 -我知道
- That's him. - I know.
好了 行动起来
All right, let's move.
马修斯 听着 我需要你
Matthews! Look, I need you.
我做不到 杰夫
I can't do this, Jeff.
听着 几周前 我准备再次离开这里
Look, a few weeks ago, I was ready to leave this town again,
然后
then...
「上天」给了我一个旨意
then the universe gave me a sign.
就是你醒了
You woke up.
我们的生活交织在一起
Look, our lives are intertwined...
你 我 我弟弟都交缠在一起
yours, mine, my brother's,
还有这个叫丘吉尔的家伙
and this Churchill guy...
除非我们扳倒他和他效力的人
and it's gonna stay that way until we take him
不然就会一直这样
and his people down.
你愿意和我一起吗
You with me?
这就好
Good.
现在我们走
Now let's go.
快点
Quick.
好吧 「上天」
All right, universe,
希望上天会帮我
I hope you're on my side.
警告 屋内有狗
你看到这个标志了吗
Did you see the sign?
包里应该有氯仿[麻醉剂]
There should be chloroform in the bag.
氯仿 那不会伤害到狗吗
Chloroform? Won't that hurt it?
我更愿意想成「抵消反抗」
I prefer the term "Neutralize."
好吧
All right.
真是条「凶神恶煞」的狗啊
Wow, a real killer we've got here.
-我是不是该... -不 马修斯
- Am I supposed to... - No, Matthews.
就是只「傻泰迪」而已 不用了
He's a teddy bear that poops. Come on.
快点
Hurry up.
拿着我的照相机 不 给我
Grab my camera. No, here, give me that.
给 我们需要情报
Here, we need intel,
拍下所有可疑的事物
anything that looks interesting.
我要去装些窃听器
I'm gonna go plant some bugs
-你去做你的事 -好的
- while you go and do that. - Okay.
你知道他什么时候回来吗
Do you know when he's coming back?
不知道 所以要快点
Nope, so work fast.
开始啦
Here we go.
他的手♥机♥ 我说什么来着
His phone... what'd I tell you?
「上天」自会为你指明道路
The universe has a way of showing you which direction to go.
你干什么
What are you doing?
复♥制♥他手♥机♥的内容
Cloning the contents of his phone.
得快点了 他发现没带手♥机♥会回来拿
We better get going. He's gonna be coming back for this thing.
你觉得那里会有什么
What do you think he's got in there?
该死
Damn it.
-这里什么都没有 -是吗 我不觉得
- Nothing here. - Yeah, I doubt that.
你发现什么了吗
You got something?
垃圾而已
Uh, just some trash.
塑料束扎带吧
A zip tie, I think.
-拜托 这不是证据 -不是确凿证据
- Come on, this isn't proof. - Proof? No.
但有可能
Likely?
我弟弟曾待在这里
My brother was here.
-你没事吧 -嗯 没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'll be okay.
不要抗拒
Don't resist.
让情绪自然流走
Just let it wash over you.
保持呼吸
Just breathe.
又发作了 是吗
It happened again, didn't it?
你脑中出现了一些闪回片段
You're having some kind of flashback or...
我... 我很好
I'm... I'm... I'm fine.
如果你猜对了 我们必须扳倒这个畜生
If you're right. We have to nail this bastard.
我们上去吧
Let's get back up there.
文件复♥制♥中
你去楼上看看 这里有我
Go and check out upstairs. I got this.
好的
Okay.
文件复♥制♥中
霍顿 霍顿 我们得走了
Holden! Holden, we got to go!
文件复♥制♥中
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus.
小家伙 你在哪里
Where are you, buddy?
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus?
闭嘴 别出声
Shut up! Shh!
你要失控了 霍顿
You're losing control, Holden.
要反抗
Fight it.
要反抗
Fight it!
薇拉
Willa.
你已经在这里几个小时了
You've been here for hours
亚瑟的情况没有变化
and Arthur's condition hasn't changed.
不如区休息一下吧
Why don't you get some rest?
我不需要休息
I don't need rest.
我需要重回「幻界」
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表