剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
不管你想玩什么弹跳花样
whatever high-flying act you've got planned,
能够保护你头骨的头盔就在那里
the ones that actually protect your skull are just over there.
好吧
Right.
多谢相告
Good tip. Thanks.
没事
Yup.
回见
See ya.
回见
Yeah.
他一直在找你
He's been asking for you.
谢谢 丹尼尔
Thank you, Daniel.
我来了
I'm here.
他开始恢复记忆了
He's starting to remember.
但是很慢
But it's slow.
只记起零星碎片
Just fragmented memories.
让他明白这一切 还要花上一段时间
It'll be some time before he can make sense of them.
到时他才能控制能力
Before he has control.
「里面」情况变糟了 我不能一直逃
他们逼近了
我在努力
I'm trying.
他也是
So is he.
但我只能按照他的进度来
But I can only go as fast as he'll let me.
你对他还有感觉
我一心只想把你接回家 别无杂念
Nothing will distract me from bringing you home.
她怀孕几个月了
How many months is she?
七个月了
Seven.
带你回家看你的家人...
Taking you home to see your family...
感觉这么做是对的
seemed like the right thing to do.
谢谢
Thank you.
不
No.
不
No.
总归要捅破的吧
You know, it's about time, I guess.
不用再装了
No use in pretending anymore.
我会留一些工具
Gonna leave some tools here
万一你妈需要帮忙修整房♥子
in case your mom needs help around the house.
爸 我想跟你说...
Dad, thought I'd let you know I'm...
我要回去了
I'm heading back.
经济学期中考...
I got an Econ midterm and...
你不是说这学期休学吗
What happened to taking the semester off?
学校能够体谅你的情况
School knows what you're dealing with.
是
Yeah.
怎么说呢 我不想将人生
At a certain point, I need to string together
都耗在「昏迷」一事上
some life moments that don't involve the coma.
我知道 霍顿现在正是这样
I know. That's exactly what Holden's around here doing.
你比任何人都能帮上忙 卢克
You can help more than anyone, Luke.
「比任何人」
"More than anyone"?
几天前
Until a few days ago,
我还只是个去医院探望他的孩子
I was just the kid who visited the hospital,
每周跟你和妈一起去
you know, every week with you and Mom.
把机动扳手给我
Hand me the impact wrench, will you?
不是那个 不是那个
No, no, not that. Not that.
你怎么能不知道哪个是机动扳手呢
Come on. How do you not know what an impact wrench is?
霍顿就会知道
Holden would know.
他以前总是很擅长这些东西
He was always pretty good with this stuff.
是啊 一有机会就捣鼓这些东西
Yeah, he never missed chance to get his hands greasy,
这倒是真的
that's for sure.
听着 卢克
Look, Luke.
搞这些小发明什么...
You know, doing projects and things, that just...
不是你的所长
that was never your thing.
没事
That's okay.
也许是因为你对我没有那么上心
Yeah, maybe because instead of inviting me in there like him...
而是逃避现实去了
you just went in there to hide.
我没想逃避
I wasn't trying to hide.
我是想重新团圆这个家
I was trying to keep this family together.
我是为了养这个家
I was trying to keep a roof over our heads
-我是这样想的 -你是想一走了之
- is what I was trying to do. - You were trying to disappear!
搞得好像这都是我的错
Like... like this was somehow my fault.
卢克
Luke.
卢克
Luke!
你们总是说霍顿的意外
All I ever heard about was how destroyed
让你和妈多备受打击
you and Mom were about Holden.
关注点永远都在霍顿身上
It's always about Holden!
但我也是你们的儿子
But you had me.
-我还在你们身边 -我也在这儿 霍顿也在
- I was still here. - And I'm here now and Holden's here!
卢克 我们可以再试一次
Luke, we can try it again!
卢克
Luke!
门开着
It's open.
你要的东西都买♥♥齐了
Got most everything on your wish list.
你给报销吗
Do you reimburse?
我感觉自己像个工具
I feel like a tool.
你还担心好不好看吗
You worried about style points?
你为什么一心要帮我
Why are you so intent on helping me?
因为我很在意你身上发生的事
Because I care about what happens to you.
我...
Oh, I...
第一次带来了好运 对吧
Brought good luck the first time, right?
谢谢
Thanks.
回想一下
Think back.
你上次「进去」时都记得什么
What can you recall from your last visit?
林子里 有一道光
The woods. And a light.
将注意力放在那道光上
Focus on that light.
一 二...
In one, two...
加油 霍顿
Come on, Holden.
我在那里
I'm in there.
你找到我就行了
Just have to find me.
想起来就行了
Just have to remember.
天呐
My God.
霍顿
Holden!
霍顿
Holden!
醒来 霍顿 醒过来
Wake up, Holden! Come back!
醒过来
Come back!
对不起
I'm sorry.
霍顿 醒来
Holden, wake up!
醒来
Wake up!
霍顿 醒来
Holden, wake up!
没事了 没事了
It's okay, it's okay!
没事了 你没事了
It's okay. You're okay.
我好像看到了一座城♥堡♥
There's this castle or something.
没事了 你没事了
It's okay. You're okay.
我再也不想体验这种感觉了
I never want to feel like that again.
再也不想体验了
I never want to feel like that again.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
感觉能吃好几天东西
Could eat for days.
这是副作用
It's a side effect.
我在「里面」被袭击了 薇拉
I was attacked in there, Willa.
因为你不属于「那里」
It's because you didn't belong.
我在「那里」待了那么多年
I mean, I was in there for years.
你一直都在「里面」逃亡
You spent years on the run.
那是个美丽的世界
It's a beautiful world.
要比你在现实中
Filled with more wonder and magic
能见到更多的奇观与魔力
than you'll see in your lifetime.
但也极度危险
But it's also extremely dangerous.
你那时跟我在「里面」...
You were in there with me...
我们一起逃亡吗
and we were on the run together?
你自愿进到「里面」的吗
Did you go in voluntarily?
为什么
Why?
你在「那里」待了12年
You spent 12 years in that place.
相当于你小半个人生
Nearly half your life.
而「那里」就是我的整个人生
But that place is my life.
你的家人呢
What about your family?
我妈死于难产
My mom died during childbirth.
我出生后 我爸就离开了
And after I was born, my dad just took off.
我从没见过我父母
I never knew either of them.
我外公照看着我
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表