剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
Okay.
好了 霍顿
Now, Holden.
回见
See you soon.
什么鬼
What the hell?
天呐
Oh, my God!
他回来了 刚进门
He's here. He just walked through the door.
霍顿 你去哪了
Holden, where have you been?
谢谢你 警长 很感谢
Thank you, Sheriff. I appreciate it.
别再这样了
Don't do that!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
没事
I'm fine.
发生什么了
What happened?
就是想去透透气
Needed some air.
我没事
I'm okay.
好吧 很抱歉 没事了
Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Of course you did.
请叫保安来一趟
I need Security.
给你
Here.
这应该能行
This should do the trick.
哥们
Oh, man.
虽然很旧 但也能上网
It's old, but it'll get you online.
有个网站叫维♥基♥百♥科♥
There's this website, it's called Wikipedia.
就像是线上数据库
It's like an online database for,
上面的信息很全面
you know, just about everything,
如果你对过去12年有任何疑问...
so if you have any questions about like the past 12 years...
-你还好吗 -当然
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
当然了
Of course.
如果感觉不好
'Cause you can tell me...
你可以告诉我
if you're not okay.
好
Okay.
换作是我 我肯定会崩溃的
I'd be out of my mind.
比如会害怕到尿到左腿上
Like, pissing down my left leg terrified
如果我... 不是说你应该感到害怕
if I had to... Not that you should be terrified.
我没事
I'm fine.
今早 我...
This morning, I...
说不清楚 我只是想去透透气
I don't know, I just needed some air.
以神圣的兄弟会盟约起誓
Swear by the Holy Sacred Covenant of Brotherhood?
我以神圣的兄弟会盟约起誓
I swear by the Holy Sacred Covenant of Brotherhood.
走吧
Come on.
妈给了我点钱买♥♥新衣服
Mom gave me some money for some new clothes.
-你想去兜兜风吗 -当然
- You up for a drive? - Yeah.
怎么了
What is it?
我从没开过车
I've never driven a car before.
是爸教我开的
Dad taught me this.
自动挡 没什么难的
It's an automatic. There's like nothing to it.
好吧
Okay.
发动起来
So roll it over.
好
Yeah.
好了 挂挡吧
All right, put it in gear.
-是这个吗 -对对对
- This guy, right? Yeah. - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-好了 停下吧 -好的
- Okay, uh, park. - Yeah.
-挂倒车档 -很好
- R. R, cool. - There you go.
慢慢放离合 慢慢松开
And now ease on the gas. Ease.
踩刹车 刹车刹车
Oh! Brakes, brakes, brakes!
换位置吗
Switch?
换吧
Switch.
看门人呢
What about Janitorial?
也许是夜班守卫干的 他们有钥匙
The night shift, maybe someone had a key.
他们认识我 不会这么做
They know me. They wouldn't.
我用警徽打赌 不管是谁做的
Well, I'd bet my badge whoever did this
这人目标很明确
was after something specific.
你觉得会是什么呢
You care to speculate?
如果非要猜...
If I had to speculate...
病例
霍顿·马修斯
这样穿起来像咱爸
I think I look like Dad.
反正像父亲那一辈
Or someone's dad, right?
是 确实有点
Yeah. Yeah, you do.
-确实很像爸爸 我很喜欢 -我...
- It's very dad-core. I love it. - I...
她似乎挺喜欢
She seems to like it.
不 别...
No, don't...
别直接回头看
look right at her.
偷偷瞄一下就好
Who needs subtlety, right?
我要怎么做
What do I do?
过去跟她聊聊呗
You go and talk to her.
也许她想要你的签名呢
Maybe she wants an autograph, you know?
也许还想发展一下呢
Maybe something a little more.
好吧
Yeah.
没什么可怕的 只要...
Look, there's nothing to be afraid of. Just...
-我不怕 -我知道 我...
- I'm not afraid. - I know. I...
我知道
I know.
你就...
Just, um...
走过去 问她的名字就行
just go over there and... and ask her name, you know?
然后赞美她 赞美就像是把钥匙
And compliment her, okay? That is like, key.
赞美什么并不重要
Doesn't really matter what.
你只要...
You just kinda gotta...
选几样东西 告诉她穿着很好看 好吗
pick something and tell her it looks good. All right?
-好的 -去吧
- Yeah, okay. - Go, go.
等一下 等一下 抱歉
Wait, wait, wait. Okay, sorry.
你不能穿这件
You can't wear that.
-这件行吗 -行
- This okay? - Yeah.
-我叫... -霍顿
- I'm... - Holden.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Okay.
你穿这件应该挺好看的
That would look good on you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
不 我不是说...
Oh, no, I, um, I don't mean...
这个颜色很漂亮
It's the, uh, um, it's a nice color.
颜色很美 就像鲜血
The color, it's nice. It's like blood.
我真的很... 我很抱歉...
I'm so, uh... Look, I'm sorry, I...
我不知道一般搭讪会怎样
Not sure how this normally goes,
但应该比现在顺利 可是我...
but probably a lot better than this, but I...
算了
Uh, forget it.
就当我没来过 对不起
I was never here. Sorry.
再见
I'll see you soon.
你有危险 谁都别信
动手
Do it.
动手
Do it.
动手 霍顿
Do it, Holden.
别再有所保留
No more holding back.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
他们冲你来了
They're coming for you.
动手吧 霍顿 就现在
Do it, Holden. Do it now.
「好极了」
Great.
下周三见吧
So I'll see you next Wednesday.
进来
Yeah, come on in.
办公室真不错 「猎鹰」
Nice office, Falcon.
我很遗憾 霍顿
I'm so sorry, Holden.
-你结婚了吗 -那是克莉丝汀
- You're married? - That's Christine.
我们的第一个孩子就要出生了
We're expecting our first kid any day now.
克莉丝汀
Christine.
这么说 你是个精神科医生吗
So, you're, um... some kind of psychiatrist?
不 我是学校辅♥导♥员监老师
No, um, school counselor/teacher.
我还在读博士
I'm still working on my doctorate,
但他们让我在工作时间为学生提供帮助
but they let me see students during office hours.
听我说 霍顿
Listen, Holden,
沃伦医生说和人聊聊也许对你有帮助
Dr. Warren said it might help for you to talk to someone.
我首先是以朋友的身份跟你聊
Look, I'm here as your friend first and foremost.
你过得还好吗
How are you holding up?
真希望人们别再问我这个问题了
Wish everyone would stop asking me that.
有位精神科医生
You know, um, there's this psychiatrist,
伊丽莎白·库伯勒·罗斯
Elisabeth Kubler-Ross,
她写了本书 讲述了悲伤的五个阶段
and she wrote a book outlining the five stages of grief,
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表