剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
她的死对他们俩打击很大
Her death shattered both of them.
福斯特博士当时...
Dr. Frost was...
想象一下你失去挚爱的感觉
well, imagine losing the love of your life like that.
福斯特的... 挚爱
The love of... Frost's life?
所以 福斯特是..
So, Frost is...
我父亲
my father.
我的宝宝
My baby.
我的宝宝呢
Where is my baby?
没事 她很好
No, she's fine.
你生了个健康漂亮的女孩
You have a beautiful, healthy baby girl.
艾萨克
Isaac...
我看见了
I saw it.
什么 宝宝吗
What, baby?
我看见了最华丽的光芒
I saw the most beautiful light.
永无止境
It went on forever.
就像一片海洋
Like an ocean.
大海横跨着一座「桥」
And over that ocean, there was a bridge.
「桥」通往光明 艾萨克
A bridge leading into the light, Isaac.
你说得没错
You were right.
还有另外一个「世界」的存在
There is something out there.
我接触到了
I touched it.
她的血压在下降
Her blood pressure's dropping.
快注射肾上腺素
Pushing epinephrine.
多巴胺
Dopamine.
宝贝 别担心
Okay, baby. Okay. Let it go.
能行的 能行的
It's gonna work. It's gonna work.
能行的
It's gonna work!
好
Okay.
离手
Clear!
在座的各位都曾痛失所爱
Everyone here has lost a loved one.
我们都经历了痛苦 绝望
We've all experienced the pain, the despair,
残酷的死亡结局
the cruel finality of death.
但我们笃信
But we believe...
我们知道是什么浮现在眼前 萦绕于心间
we know the question that reaches out and grabs us
把我们带到研究的前沿
and takes us to the frontier.
死亡是什么
What is death?
死亡只是另一个开始
It's just the beginning!
我们能去找塞莱斯特
We can go to Celeste.
我们到此为止了
We are finished.
塞莱斯特死了
And Celeste is gone.
你怎么能意识不到呢
Why can't you see that?
但她会去那一边的「世界」
But she'll be on the other side.
那又怎样
Meaning what?
你要在周末去看她吗
You'll visit her on weekends?
那不是我们研究的目的
That's not the goal of our research.
你被妄想蒙蔽了双眼
You're so blinded by your delusions,
却看不见眼前的事物
you still can't see what's right in front of you.
你的女儿
Your daughter.
她需要你
She needs you.
她需要父亲
She needs her father.
抱歉 亚瑟 我做不到
I'm sorry, Arthur, but I can't.
我来找霍顿
I'm looking for Holden.
想到了
Of course you are.
你是那天在店里的女人
You're that girl from the store.
对 我是那天在店里的女人
Yes, I am that girl from the store.
没错
Touché.
你们俩是暧昧关系吗
So you two, like, a thing?
「暧昧」
"A thing"?
那天晚上 他...
Yeah, just the other night, he, uh...
就当我没说吧
Yeah, you know what? Never mind.
跟我没有一毛二分钱关系
1,000% none of my business.
我去叫他
I'll go find him.
谢谢
Thanks.
他不在
He's, um, not here.
好
Okay.
你能让他给我打电♥话♥吗
Well, uh, could you tell him to call me?
这是我的号♥码
This is my number.
以防他之前弄丢了
In case he lost it.
好 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
舒马赫 来电
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表