剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
就没那么显眼了
maybe not so much.
如果因为我的超能力将家人置于险地...
If what I am puts my family in danger, then...
我有责任保护他们
you know, it's my responsibility to keep them safe.
我只是得做好准备 应付接下来的事
I just... need to be prepared for whatever is coming my way.
抱歉 太晚了
Sorry, it's so late.
集♥会♥跟以往一样开了很长时间
Meeting ran long as usual.
克林特·德鲁的教堂会众一片混乱
Clint Drew's congregation is in all kinds of disarray,
他是这么说的
or so he says.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 就是有点累了
Yeah, yeah. I... I'm just tired.
工作太累 脑子不转了
My brain is fried from work.
你要让我进来
Were you going to invite me in, or,
还是家里面藏了个人啊
are you hiding somebody in there?
好了 都准备好了
All right. We're all set up.
狼嚎月之时
The hour of the wolf.
什么之时
The hour of the what?
黎明之前 狼嚎叫之时
The hour before dawn, hour of the wolf it's called.
这时候更多新生儿临世 更多人死亡
More babies are born, more people die.
这时候的你
When you dream
更容易做梦 特别是做恶梦
and when your nightmares are at their strongest.
我外公小时候跟我说的
My grandpa told me about it when I was a boy.
他来自不开明的乡下
He was from the old country.
思想也比很守旧
Brought some of those old ideas with him.
以前 他们不会惧怕未知事物
Back then they didn't fear the unknown.
他们会直面恐惧
They stared into it.
我们要抓的这个人是那只「狼」
So this kid... he's the wolf.
不不 霍顿不是那只「狼」
No, no, no, Holden's not the wolf.
你是那只「狼」
You're the wolf.
没人是...
Nobody is the... the...
「狼」就是狼
The wolf is the wolf.
「狼」代表了你
The... The... The wolf is you.
代表了你内心最深的恐惧
It represents your worst fears.
你最深的恐惧找上你
It comes knockin' on your door,
像是来找你算账 雷蒙
and it's like a... it's like a reckoning, Ramon.
一切都还好吗
西线很安静
薇拉 想知道你怎么样了
薇拉 对不起
别去 霍顿 别去
Don't, Holden, don't!
霍顿
Holden!
起来 起来
Get up! Get up!
退后
Get back!
-好 好 -别以为我不会射你
- Oh. Okay, okay. - Don't think I won't shoot you.
霍顿 别昏过去 别昏过去 不会有事的
Holden, stay with me. Stay with me, it's gonna be all right.
别闭上眼睛 你得保持清醒
Keep your eyes open. You gotta be awake.
霍顿 霍顿
Holden! Holden!
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表