剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
It's unrelenting and it doesn't want us there.
我这些年一直在「里面」逃生
I spent all those years surviving.
我不想再经历一次
I'm not going through that again.
更不会为了你而犯险
Certainly not for you.
我们不能再等下去了
We can't wait any longer.
我要进去
I'm going in.
等下 我们都进不了大门
Wait. We'll never make it past the gate.
带我去见福斯特
Take me to Frost.
你是谁
And who the hell are you?
我是他女儿
I'm his daughter.
他是谁
And who is he?
我是他儿子
I'm his son.
这就可以了吗
So that's it?
我能走了吗
I can go?
我叫辆车 把你送回家
I'll have a car brought up to the house that'll take you home.
但首先 我想知道一件事
But first, I want to know one thing.
我该怎么跟外面那些一直祈祷的人们交代呢
What do I tell all those people out there who have been praying...
他们一直在等机会
waiting for the chance
能重见已故的至亲
to reconnect with their lost loved ones?
我该说 「抱歉
Do I tell them, "Sorry.
你永远都见不到你的孩子 你的母亲
You're never going to see your child, your mother,
你的父亲了
or your father ever again
只因霍顿·马修斯想过普通人的生活吗」
because Holden Matthews wants to lead a normal life"?
还是你想亲口跟他们说呢
Or would you like to tell them that?
你想怎么说都行
Tell them whatever you want.
我们谈完了
You and I are done.
你太自私了
You're so selfish.
只有你拥有这种超能力
You and you alone have the power
能够改善众多人们的生活
to improve the lives of so many people
你却只关心你自己的生活吗
and the only life you're concerned with is your own?
你甚至失去了...
You even lost...
你的好友凯文吧
your friend Kevin, was it?
凯文的死都是你的错...
You've got Kevin's blood on your hands...
而你都不想亲自跟他道歉
and you don't even want the chance to apologize.
如果你觉得喉咙有点痒
If you feel a light tickle at the back of your throat,
那是因为神经递质导致的
that's just the neuroinhibitor,
改造为抑制你超能力的爆发
modified to keep your outbursts under control.
但至少你不会变成蓝莓
But at least it won't turn you into a blueberry.
你一直在骗我
You lied to me this whole time.
一个小误会而已
A simple misunderstanding.
但我现在把话说明白了
But now I'll be clear.
你要坐上那台机器
You're going to get into that machine
你要带我去「结界之桥」
and you're going to take me to the bridge.
我会逼你就范
One way or another.
你个混...
Son of a...
你的客人引来了一些不必要的麻烦
Your guest has attracted some unwanted attention,
但都处理好了
but it's contained.
怎么处理好了
How contained?
我带其中一个到你的办公室了
I put one of them in your office.
我的办公室 为什么
My office? Why?
她说她叫薇拉
She says her name is Willa.
不 别这样
No! Please!
霍顿
Holden?
卢克 你怎...
Luke? What...
你怎么在这里啊
what are you... what are you doing here?
我说我来救你 你信吗
Dude, would you believe rescuing you?
-你自己来的吗 -不是
- You're here on your own? - Uh, well...
-爸妈也来了 -不不
- Mom and Dad. - No, no.
绝对不是 薇拉和杰夫
Definitely not. It's Willa and Jeff.
薇拉 你跟薇拉一起来的吗
With Willa? You came here with Willa?
-她来家里找你 -她在哪儿
- She came by the house. - Where is she?
-不知道 -杰夫呢
- I... I don't know. - And Jeff?
-我 -你们至少有个营救计划吧
- I... - Did you guys at least have a plan?
我就感觉我们忘了什么事来着
You know, I knew we were forgetting something.
你们不该来的
You shouldn't have come.
我们还能怎么办啊
Okay, what choice did we have?
你苏醒之后 就一直表现得很不正常
Okay, you've been acting like a crazy person ever since you woke up.
你满身是血 跑到学校来找我
You come to my school with blood on your shirt,
你跟一个叫查理的女人跑去旅行了
you run off with this Charlie girl.
我是你弟弟啊
Yeah, I'm your brother!
不管昏不昏迷
In coma or no coma!
不管你遇上什么事了 我们都要一起面对
Whatever it is you're going through, we go through it together!
我求你了 你得带上我
I'm begging. You gotta let me in.
就是...
There's...
说来话长啊
It's a lot to explain.
但我保证我们安全回家后
Okay? But I promise when we get home,
我就跟你解释一切
I'll explain everything.
现在 我们得带上薇拉逃出这里
Right now, we need to get Willa and get out.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
-找点有用的 -好
- Just look for something. - Okay.
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
你以前常偷偷跑出家门吧
What, you're used to sneaking in and out of rooms, right?
我有点怀念以前最让我心惊的时候
I kind of think I'm missing the life and death urgency
就是女友的父亲撞见我和她亲热
of having some girl's dad walk in on us.
另外 你才是科学天才啊
Besides, you're the science nerd.
你不能就...
Can't you just...
搞个小发明 从而让我们逃出去吗
you know, science your way out of here?
借助小发明逃出去吗
Science our way out of here?
就像你提高了烤面包机的负载功率
You know, like when you supercharged our toaster
只因为你没法等十分钟才能吃上百吉饼
because you couldn't wait 10 minutes for Bagel Bites?
你记得吧 你害整个街区都断电了
Well, you remember that. You cut off power for the entire block.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
我要借助小发明 逃出这里
I'm gonna science our way out of here.
爸
Hi, Dad.
薇拉
Willa.
我很惊讶你还记得我的名字...
I'm surprised you remembered my name...
还是她告诉你的呢
or did she have to remind you?
她跟你妈长得真像
You look just like her.
塞莱斯特
Celeste.
我听说了
So I've heard.
都这么多年了 怎么这时候来找我
So... why now, after all these years?
-我有求于你 -如果你想要我道歉
- You have something I want. - If it's an apology,
那就要让你失望了
I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed.
我发现你是我父亲之后
I found out you're my father.
就对失望习以为常了
I'm used to disappointment.
你得明白
You have to understand
我当年离开你 对我们都好
that what I did was the best thing for both of us.
你得过自己的生活
You got to live your life.
我也想继续过我的生活
And I want to continue living my life
没有你的生活
without you in it.
我会离开这里
I'll leave here.
不会再出现在你眼前
You'll never see me or hear me again.
条件呢
But?
条件就是我要带霍顿一起走
But I'm leaving here with Holden.
你为什么想要霍顿呢
And why would you want Holden?
我已经找他找了很长时间了
I've been searching for him for a very long time.
你应该知道他对我至关重要
You probably know I've got a lot riding on him.
我不能就这样放走他
I just can't give him up for nothing.
你欠我的
You owe me.
我欠你吗
I owe you?
你杀了我妈
Killed my mother.
说说看 你觉得...
Tell me, how exactly do you...
你妈是怎么陷入昏迷的呢
think your mother wound up in a coma?
你觉得是谁让她陷入昏迷的呢
What do you think put her in that state?
是你
It was you.
你的出生
You were born.
夺走了我心爱的女人
And I lost the woman I love.
我什么都不欠你
I owe you nothing.
你想让霍顿带你去「海洋之光」
You want Holden to get you to the Ocean of Light.
这条路是我指引他怎么过去的
Well... I'm the one who showed him how to get there.
亚瑟养育了我 也训练了我
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表