剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
Now your services are needed elsewhere.
我能在这里帮上忙
I can be useful here.
你能帮「苍空之穹」
You can be useful insulating Hollow Sky
不受外界的威胁
from any and all outside threats.
还有一个后患要解决掉
And there's still one loose thread that needs to be clipped.
但霍顿呢
But Holden.
不再是你的责任了 不用再操心了
No longer your responsibility or your concern.
就如霍顿 你在组织内
Like Holden, you have a very specific purpose
也有明确的使命
within this organization.
我想跟福斯特谈一下
I want to speak to Frost.
不行
You can't.
他跟霍顿在一起
He's with Holden now.
还要对他进行一番劝说
There's still some work to be done with him.
要说服他配合我们
He still needs... convincing.
我就只是条看门狗吗
So what, I'm just a... janitor?
不 别傻了
No. Don't be silly.
应该说是这里最棒的看门狗
You're the best janitor we've got.
而我们的残局还没收拾完呢
And boy, do we have one hell of a mess.
查理·辛格
Charlie Singer.
找到她
Find her.
然后呢
And then what?
如果还要我明说
Well, if I had to tell you,
你就不是最棒的看门狗了
you wouldn't be the best.
我花了一大笔钱
I pay a butt-load of money
就为了能让你乱画吗
so you can doodle for an hour?
这老师有什么作用
What is her function anyway?
保证你们不会吃颜料吗
I mean, make sure you don't eat paste?
还有肚子
And a belly.
助听器都没开吧
It's not even on, is it?
你听见我说的话了吗
Did you hear a word I said?
你不该来这里 会给我惹上麻烦
反正我也不需要你
你说什么
Excuse me?
你所谓的这所学校 你以为是免费的吗
别误会 我喜欢你的钱
但我不需要你担心我
我们从渡过了相同的危机
We've survived the same things.
目前有人阻止我们吗
Has anyone stopped us yet?
世道变了
Things changed.
另外 如果他们想抓我们 早就来了
我收回我的话
这幅画真好
会被贴在冰箱上
他肯定是从旅馆那里追踪过来的
He must have followed us from the motel.
穿黄夹克的那个男人
The man in the yellow jacket.
他为一个组织效力 叫作...
He works for an organization called...
「苍空之穹」
Hollow Sky?
我尽力追查了这个虚无缥缈的组织
I followed that rabbit hole as far down as it goes.
每一份税务文件 财务报表
Every tax document, financial statement,
甚至公♥司♥成立最初文件
even articles of incorporation
都没写具体地址
are without a physical address.
他们要么是跟国税局藏心眼
Either they've got some serious pull with the IRS,
要么就是这组织根本不存在[鬼神]
or we're chasing a ghost.
我不信鬼神那一套
I don't believe in ghosts.
你相信超能力 不信鬼神
That, that's where you draw the line.
不管我之前信不信
Everything I did or didn't believe,
我遇到霍顿以后
that went out the window
一切观念都被颠覆了
as soon as my path crossed with Holden's.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
如果「苍空之穹」利用宗教组织打掩护
If Hollow Sky's masquerading as a religious movement,
他们肯定有总部
then they have headquarters.
教众需要地方开集♥会♥
Congregations need somewhere to congregate.
我知道找谁帮忙
I know who can help.
你喜欢西红柿吗
You like tomatoes?
这些还好吧
They're okay.
这些西红柿
Well, these tomatoes...
可不仅是还好
aren't simply okay.
而是完美无瑕
They're flawless.
还是转基因的
They're also transgenic.
你明白是什么意思吗
You know what that means?
-基因被改造了 -答对了
- They're genetically modified. - Bingo.
我们将其改造为
We've engineered them to
能产出异黄酮 增加营养元素的西红柿
produce isoflavones to increase nutrition.
你什么时候把披萨改造成
Let me know when you modify pizza
加热后不那么湿软 告诉我一声
to not get all soggy in the microwave.
你觉得这没什么大不了
You don't sound very impressed.
就是个番茄
It's a tomato.
我很支持科研项目和生物技术的成果
I'm all for scientific progress and the wonders of biotech.
但你强制性把我带过来
You brought me here against my will
就是为了给我看蔬菜吗
to show me a bunch of vegetables?
西红柿其实是水果
They're fruit, actually.
不 这不是我带你来的原因
And no, that's not why I brought you here.
我们通过科学更加了解了
Science has allowed us a far greater understanding
我们所在的实体世界 甚至超出我们所想
of our physical world than we ever thought possible.
但为什么止步于实体世界呢
But why stop at our physical world
我们都知道除此之外 还有其它「空间」
when we both know there's so much more?
我没法想象醒来后
Can't imagine what it's like to...
发现自己错失了12年人生是什么滋味
wake up to discover you're missing 12 years of your life.
这些人从未醒过
These people never woke up.
这些都是我们爱过 失去过的人
These are the faces of those we've loved and lost.
「阳世」纪念他们
By celebrating them in life,
就更亲近「阴间」的他们
it brings us closer to them in death.
如果迈克尔还活着 也就是你当时那个年纪
Michael here would have been about the age you were
你当年
when you...
发生意外的时候
had your accident.
他怎么...
How did he...
他当时在骑车
He was riding his bike.
结果以精确的速度和路线
Moving along at the precise speed and trajectory
撞上了一个酒驾的司机
to put him in the path of a drunk driver.
迈克尔的父亲 巴里 在丧子之后
Michael's father, Barry, has been with us
就加入了我们
since his son died.
他遇到我们时 有自杀倾向
He was suicidal when he found us.
在「苍空之穹」 我们一直在帮他
Here at Hollow Sky, we've been helping him
找到生存的意义与使命
find meaning and purpose
鉴于他经历了丧子之痛
in light of what happened to his son.
我们一直给予他希望
We've given him hope.
什么希望
Hope for what?
他儿子又不能起死回生
He can't bring his son back.
他改变不了过去
He can't change the past.
你说得没错
You're absolutely right.
但如果能让巴里再见到自己的儿子呢
But what if we could give Barry the chance to see his son again?
如果有办法
What if there was another way...
能让我们见到已故的至亲呢
to bring us closer to those we've lost?
跟随他们走进另一个「世界」呢
To follow them out of this world into the next?
宗教诞生以来
Since the birth of religion,
「阴间世界」一直是信仰问题
the afterlife has been a question of faith.
而我们这里认为是科学问题
Here, we believe it's a question of science.
我们认为上帝只是一个象征而已
We believe God is just a placeholder.
你把「阴间世界」说得像是
You're talking about the afterlife
一个目的地
like it's... a destination.
没错
Exactly.
世人...
And the world is...
等着一个人让他们看到这条路
looking for someone to show them the way.
你觉得我就是能指明道路的人
And you think I'm that someone.
是
I do.
这怎么可能呢
How is that even possible?
我展示给你看
I'll show you.
里德堡「伸出援手」慈善组织
戴安
Diane.
「苍空之穹」是什么
What's Hollow Sky?
能给我拿下浴巾吗
You mind grabbing me a towel?
你能回答我的问题吗
Will you answer my question?
那是向「伸出援手」慷慨解囊的众多捐赠者之一
It's one of many generous donors who support Helping Hands.
有多慷慨
How generous?
你怎么突然问起这个了
Where is this coming from?
我都去了六年教堂了
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表