剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
I wanted to see the Asian gallery exhibit, but it's closed.
我可以安排一次私人之旅
I could arrange a private tour.
如果你想去的话
If you want.
拿杯饮料到那里见如何
Grab a drink and meet me there?
一言为定
Done.
有人吗
Hello?
你在这里吗
Are you out here?
我在呢 但你要找到我
Yeah, but you have to find me.
我可以找到的
I can do that.
你怎么那么慢
What's taking you so long?
照你说的 正在找你
Just trying to find you, like you said.
你越来越近了哦
You're getting warmer.
我还在找
I'm still looking.
好了
All right.
我觉得我需要点提示
I think I'm gonna need a hint.
究竟怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
达利斯·毕晓普 俱乐部承办人
Darius Bishop, the club promoter.
他欠你十万块
He owed you a hundred grand.
当你想逼他还钱的时候
And when you tried to beat it out of him,
和她在一起的女孩
the girl he was with,
她威胁说要告诉警♥察♥
she threatened to tell the police.
所以你命令他杀了她
So you ordered him to kill her.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
原来如此
Let's see,
你想要证据 所以你是个警♥察♥
you want proof, so you're a cop.
而你拿枪指着我的头
And you got a gun to my head,
说明你是个走投无路的警♥察♥
which means you're a desperate cop.
我不需要证据
I don't need evidence.
我有你就够了
I have you.
记得你刚刚端起的马提尼酒杯吗
Remember that martini glass you picked up?
我把它从你手上拿过来是有原因的
I took it from you for a reason.
我如果把上面的指纹取下来
What if I lifted the prints off that glass
然后说是从犯罪现场得到的
and I said they came from the murder scene?
我也说不好
I don't know.
也许是你杀了达利斯
Maybe you killed Darius.
你个愚蠢的臭娘们
You stupid, stupid bitch.
你此刻真不该说这种话
Yeah, you shouldn't say that right now.
你要不想成为下一个 就去警♥察♥局
Unless you want to be next, you're gonna go to the police,
告诉他们是你让达利斯杀了那个女人
and you're gonna tell them that you ordered Darius to kill that woman.
治安维护者如何救了她
How the vigilante saved her life.
他只是一个想去做好事的人
How he was just a guy trying to do the right thing.
只是 人类吗
Just a... a guy?
你没看清他的脸
You didn't get a good look at his face.
但他看清了你的脸
But he saw yours.
无论你去到哪里
Anywhere you go--
比如你女友在切尔西的工作室
your girlfriend's studio in Chelsea,
或是带你客户去的低级晚餐俱乐部
that cheesy dinner club you bring your clients--
他会找到你
he will find you.
那么 你同意吗
So... do we have a deal?
是是 同意
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. We got a deal.
很好
Good.
先生 你还好吗
Sir, are you okay?
我刚看到 刚看到...
I just saw... I just saw...
你看到了什么 看到什么人吗
What did you see? D-Did you see someone?
-我不知道 -什么东西吗
- I don't know, it's... - Some... thing?
埃文
Evan.
没想到咱们混的是同一个圈子
I didn't know we ran in the same circles.
我也没想到
That makes two of us.
盖比·洛文
Gabe Lowan.
助理地方检察官 你是雷·沙克曼吧
Assistant District Attorney. You're Ray Sheckman, right?
是 你的人正在调查我放高♥利♥贷♥的事情
Yeah, your office investigated me for loan sharking.
你们 你们有时间吗
Listen, you got, you got a minute?
有些事想跟你们澄清一下 好吗
There's something I want to explain to you, all right?
向这位法庭人员
To an officer of the court.
这应该蛮有趣的
Well, this should be interesting.
好 没问题
Okay, sure.
玩得尽兴点 埃文
Enjoy the rest of the party, Evan.
好的
All right.
文森特 他看到你了
Vincent, he saw you.
很好
Good.
也许没那么好 但
Okay, maybe not so good, but...
总比你为了保护我伪造证据要好
it's better than you trying to plant evidence to protect me.
我还以为雷会被你撕成碎片
You know, I thought for sure we'd be picking up pieces of Ray.
我也是这么想的
Believe me, me, too.
但是你控制住了
But you were in control.
没错
Yeah, I was.
我不知道
I don't know, I guess...
我一直在想明天的报纸
I kept thinking about tomorrow's paper.
整座城市的人会看到我不是个怪物的新闻
The whole city reading that I'm not such a monster after all.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我该走了 -好吧
- Um, I should probably go. - Okay.
这样就没人看到我们在一起了
So no one sees us together.
凯瑟琳 等等
Catherine, wait.
你说得没错 你该走了
You're right, you should probably go.
完全豁免权
Full immunity.
我想以此交换我知道的真♥相♥
That's what I want in exchange for what I'm about to tell you.
说吧
Which is?
我目睹了上周索霍区双重谋杀案的经过
I saw what happened at that double murder in SoHo last week.
那警♥察♥的弟弟 达利斯·毕晓普
That cop's brother, Darius Bishop.
毕晓普副队的弟弟
Lieutenant Bishop's little brother.
事情不是你想的那样
It didn't happen the way you think it did.
他为了救那姑娘杀了达利斯
He only killed Darius to save the girl.
剩下的等我看到书面协议再说
And the rest I will tell you when I see our deal in writing.
好吧 我拿纸笔前
Yeah. Before I grab pad and pen,
问你件事
let me ask you one thing.
你看清他的样子了吗
Did you get a good look at him?
这个治安维护者
This vigilante?
没有 就是个普通人
No, he was just some guy.
雷 直觉告诉我你没说实话
Ray... something tells me you're not telling the truth.
你好
Hello?
马克斯医生 是我
Dr. Marks. It's me.
昨晚的小晚会上
About your little soiree last night--
我听说你找到目击证人了
I take it you found your witness?
没错 但他打算和助理地方检察官谈谈
Yeah. I found him, but he was about to talk to the damn assistant D.A.
恭喜啊
Well, congratulations.
太令我惊讶了 你竟然做对了
You did the right thing, much to my surprise.
我宁愿你让他闭嘴也不要让他跟当局谈
I'd rather you silence a witness than have him talk to the authorities.
下次记得
Just, next time,
尽量别让这种事上头版
try to keep it off the front page.
博物馆地下室里的尸体可不算隐秘
Corpse in a museum basement isn't exactly discreet.
是我的错 你说得对
Yeah, my mistake. You're right.
我该更加小心
I should have been more careful.
也别太自责 你做得没错
Don't beat yourself up. You did a good thing.
我们的协议 正式生效
Our agreement... it's on.
再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
钱德勒 过来
Chandler, let's go!
小伙们 进来
Fellas, come in.
现在 正式解除你们的搭档关系
As of this minute, your partnerships are dissolved.
你们被分进一个新分队 唯一目标
You're being consolidated into a new unit, the sole purpose:
就是逮捕并起诉
the apprehension and prosecution
狗♥娘♥养♥的治安维护者
of this son of a bitch known as "The vigilante."
没错 这就是私人恩怨
And yes, this is personal.
千万别觉得这不是
Don't think for one second that it's not.
说实话 我不管代价多大
And honestly, I don't care how it happens,
只要在他伤人之前抓到他就行
as long as we get him before he gets his next victim.
有什么问题吗
Does anybody have a problem with that?
就像你说的 我要让他从街上消失
Like you said, I just want him off the streets.
埃文
Evan?
我没意见 全力配合
Fine by me. Whatever you need.
助理地方检察官那边怎么应付
How's this gonna sit with the new A.D.A.?
他一直在调查我们
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表