剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Thanks for volunteering to be our bargaining chip.
好了 计划改变
Okay, change of plan.
我不想玩游戏 文森特
I'm not playing games, Vincent.
我也不想
Neither am I.
看看这个
Here, take a look at this.
拿凯瑟琳来换泰勒
Catherine for Tyler.
或许你剩的时间比你想象的多
Maybe you got more time than you think.
为什么我们不能一起合作 另寻出路呢
Why don't we just work together and find another way?
你真是不会撒谎 文森特
You're a terrible liar, Vincent.
你不会原谅我绑♥架♥了你爱的女人的
You're not gonna forgive me for taking the woman you love.
就像我不会原谅你一样
Just as I'm not gonna forgive you.
告诉我在哪儿交易
Just tell me where we trade.
如果我拒绝 你又能怎么样
And what are you gonna do if I refuse?
我会杀了她
I'll kill her.
杀啊
Go ahead.
杀了她
Kill her.
被背叛的滋味儿不好受 是不是
Betrayal's a bitch, isn't it?
你觉得他能成功吗
You think he'd go through with it?
和凯瑟琳一起
With Catherine?
我觉得为了生存
I guess we do what we have to
我们什么都会做
in order to save ourselves.
也就是说能
That's a yes.
只有一种解决方法了
There's only one way out of this.
你就打算那么走进去
What, you're gonna just walk right in there?
所以 自己找死...
So, suicide--
这就是最终结局
that's how this all ends?
据泰勒说 他会...
From what Tyler said, he'll...
他会完全停药
he'll be completely off his meds.
完全变成野兽
Full beast.
JT 在所有这些发生前
JT, before any of this happened,
我曾是一名士兵
I was a soldier first.
我知道我在干什么
I know what I'm doing.
如果你想救凯瑟琳 光有勇气是不够的
Bravery isn't going to do it if you want to save Catherine.
向我保证你不会伤害他
Promise me you won't hurt him.
我不会杀了他
I won't kill him.
怎么了 你知道什么
Why, what do you know?
你们俩都知道
You both know that
文森特的转化不完全
Vincent's transition isn't complete.
就这种转变来说
So in this window of metamorphosis,
有一样东西可以阻止变形过程 甚至逆解
there's one thing that can stop the change, even reverse it.
你自身的免疫系统
Your own immune system.
我真是个白♥痴♥
I'm an idiot.
任何疫苗 不管是流感还是破伤风
Any vaccine, flu or tetanus,
任何使你免疫系统
anything that causes your immune system
难以承载的东西...
to go into overdrive...
免疫系统会激发你的身体
It'll boost your own body
来与这些做对抗
in order to fight off everything,
包括解药
including the cure.
所以如果我逆解这过程
So if I reverse this,
变回我原来的样子
went back to the way I was...
就永远不会变回去了
it would be for good?
你自己也说过作为一个凡人
You yourself said
对事物的感觉多么麻木
how things feel numb as a mere mortal.
你终于找到了生存的意义
That you'd finally found what gave you purpose:
用你的野兽能力来行善
using your beasty-boy for good.
我愿意放弃这一切
And I gave it all up
跟凯瑟琳过平静正常的生活
to have a peaceful, normal life with Catherine.
我永远会这样选择
And I would do it again.
文森特 我们说的是凯瑟琳的性命
Vincent, we're talking about Catherine's life.
如果你的野兽能力
What if your beastly strength
是唯一能救她的方法怎么办
is the only way to save her?
我现在这样也能救她
I can do it the way I am.
我不能再那样了
I can't go back.
你应该饿了吧
I thought you might be hungry.
我说没什么胃口 你应该不会惊讶吧
I doubt it'll surprise you that I don't really have much of an appetite.
你得知道...
You have to know...
如果有其它办法
if there was any other way
让我活下去...
for me to stay alive...
换作是你也会这么做的
You'd do the same thing I'm doing.
我猜是你童年过得很艰难
I guess when you've had a difficult childhood,
所以总为自己考虑
things take on their own perspective.
我妈妈救了你
So what happened...
并把你留在这里 之后发生了什么
after my mom saved you and left you here?
这一家人还好吗
Were they a good family?
他们也想对我好
They tried to be.
但还是很恐怖
But it was terrifying.
那时我可能八♥九♥岁
I was maybe nine, ten.
对他们来说我可能是个怪物
I may have looked like a monster to them,
但我只是个小男孩
but I was just a boy.
那是段黑暗的日子
And it was dark.
我很害怕
And I was scared.
那现在呢
And now?
他们哪去了
Where are they?
有一晚我去参加派对
I was at a party one night,
想体验一次正常人的生活
wanting to feel normal for once,
然后我忘了时间 没吃药
and I lost track of time and I skipped my meds.
到家时 我已经变身了
And when I got home, I had already turned,
我妈妈试图阻止我
and my mom tried to stop me,
我不受控制地撞了她
and without meaning to, I shoved her.
她跌落到楼梯底下
She landed at the bottom of the staircase.
我爸爸不久后也去世了
My father died not long after.
也许是因为伤心过度
Maybe from a broken heart...
也许是想从我身边逃走
...maybe he just needed an escape from me.
在那些特殊的时刻 他们也必须无所畏惧地爱
Their love had to brave some pretty extraordinary situations.
爱上我这样的人绝非易事
It's not easy loving someone like me.
不
No.
还没到时候
No, not yet!
盖比
Gabe!
这是为了保护你
It's for your own protection.
你真的认为很难重新制♥造♥解药吗
You really think it's too difficult to recreate a cure?
有我就简单多了
Less difficult with me.
告诉我吧 JT
So tell me, JT,
你第一个重大突破是什么
what was your first big breakthrough?
糖酵解过程的不规律[呼吸作用第一步]
Irregularities in glycolysis.
很好
Nice.
我从没研究过呼吸的方面
You know, I never landed on respiration.
我一直在关注真核细胞结构
I was always focused on eukaryotic cell structures,
所以我从没关注过生物行为
so I never was looking at behaviors.
花了几个月的时间
Oh, it took months,
因为文森特的样本其实
because Vincent's samples actually didn't display
没显示太多差异
that many differences.
然后我开始注意到
Then I started to notice
呼吸链的变化模式 结果成功了
an altered pattern in the ETC, and... bam!
不错
Nice.
感觉很好 对吧
Feels good, right?
有所发现总能让你感觉很好吧
Whenever you have one of those "Eureka" moments.
是你指出了药物治疗方法
You're the one who figured out this pill-slash-cure.
想知道真♥相♥吗
Truth?
我只是综合了
I just took a synthesized version
盖比从小吃的药
of the pills that Gabe had been taking since he was a child
然后根据从缪菲尔德偷来的研究稍作修改
and I altered them according to some research I stole from Muirfield.
有时候你想知道
Sometimes you wonder
自己是怎么卷进来的 对吧
how you ended up in all this, right?
我以前觉得做科学协会主席很有挑战性
I used to think running for Science Club President was a challenge.
所以你准备怎么办
So how does this work?
不准我吃喝吗
Am I deprived of all food and water?
我这没什么吃的喝的
Oh, uh, selection's not great.
只有啤酒和...
We've got beer and...
抱歉
Sorry.
适者生存
Survival of the fittest.
你懂的
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表