剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
找他的同事谈谈
Okay. Let's find some colleagues.
看看他们是否了解情况
See if they know something.
凯特
Cat?
文森特·凯勒 医学博士 急诊科
凯特
Cat?
去医院了
Hospital?
好的 走吧
Yes. Let's do it.
凯勒医生
Dr. Keller.
我当然记得
'Course I remember him.
大多数医生刚工作时都很自大
Most of these residents come in cocky,
以为自己无所不知
thinking they know everything.
凯勒医生却不是那样的人
Keller wasn't like that.
他兄弟都在911中丧生了 你们知道吗
You know he lost his brothers in the Towers?
不知道
No, we didn't.
那天他正好当班
Yeah, he was here that day.
不停地收治被送来的伤员
Kept waiting for 'em to be brought in.
那天之后 就再也没来上班了
Never came to work after that.
这就是他参军的原因
That's why he enlisted.
你之后就再也没有见过他了吗
So, you haven't seen him since?
两位警探 你们的信息还真是闭塞
For detectives, you two don't know very much.
我们知道他应该已经死了
No, we know he's supposedly dead.
应该
Supposedly?
休息室里还有刻着他名字的纪念章呢
There's a plaque in the lobby with his name on it.
你还记不记得他常常和谁在一起
You remember anyone he hung out with,
或常经常和什么人联♥系♥呢
someone he would've reached out to?
凯勒不是个爱交际的人
Keller wasn't exactly social,
但他曾有个室友
but he did have a roommate.
JT·福布斯 医学研究学家
"JT Forbes, medical researcher."
他就住在化学工厂里吗
This is where he lives-- a chemical plant?
研究学者嘛 可能他就在家里搞研究吧
Researcher-- maybe he works from home?
-说不定是个毒品实验室呢 -是我的菜
- Yeah, or it's a meth lab. - Just my type.
这是要失恋后疗伤吗
Oh, a little Zeke rebound?
有兴趣来车震一下不
You can make out in that.
两年之后 这儿就会变成廉租♥房♥♥
This'll be condos in two years.
可得好好装♥修♥一下了
Guy needs a new decorator.
JT·福布斯
JT Forbes?
我们是纽约警局的
NYPD.
福布斯先生 请开门
Mr. Forbes, open up.
你是JT·福布斯吗
JT Forbes?
我是钱德勒警探
I'm Detective Chandler.
这位是瓦格斯警探
This is Detective Vargas.
你们不会是为那张超速驾驶罚单来的吧
Uh, this isn't about that speeding ticket, is it?
我会去交罚款的
'Cause I'm gonna pay.
不是 我们是想向你了解一下你的前室友
No, we're here to talk to you about a former roommate,
文森特·凯勒
Vincent Keller?
文森特·凯勒
Vincent Keller?
文森特·凯勒
Vincent Keller.
这人真是太倒霉了 知道不
It sucks, you know? What happened.
英年早逝啊
So young.
所以你最近没有他的消息 对吧
So, I'm assuming you haven't heard from him recently?
-你是指听到他的声音还是... -不 见到本人
- Like voices or...? - No, like him.
他的指纹出现在犯罪现场
His fingerprints just showed up at a crime scene.
看来你们该找个新的指纹检测员了
Oof. Sounds like you need new fingerprint guys.
有没有可能凯勒先生让人们以为他已经死了
Or is there any reason Mr. Keller might want people to think he's dead?
也许他陷入了困境
Maybe he was in trouble...
他去了阿富汗
He was in Afghanistan.
肯定是深陷困境
Of course he was in trouble.
一名女性昨晚在斯坦威克酒店惨遭杀害
A woman was murdered in the Stanwyck Hotel last night.
你听说了吧
Maybe you read about it?
我们能随便看看吗
Think we could take a look around?
我很乐意协助你们调查
Uh, listen, I'd love to help you guys,
但我得出门了
but I gotta take off.
还有堂生化课要讲
Bio-chem class to teach.
好吧 如果想起了什么就联♥系♥我们
Okay, well, let us know if you think of anything.
一定
Totally.
你看到楼梯了吗
Did you clock the stairs?
是啊 可仅凭一座黑漆漆的楼梯
Yeah, too bad creepy digs
还不够申请搜查证
aren't grounds for a warrant.
但是如果你牺牲一下色相
But, you know, maybe if you hook up with him...
不如你破例牺牲一次
Or you break your man cleanse.
你到底做了什么
What the hell did you do?
谋杀案死者之女称被"怪兽"所救
刚才就是她
That was her.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
要来杯啤酒吗
Do you want a beer?
不 我不需要啤酒
No, no, I don't want a beer.
我只想要你告诉我 你的指纹
I want you to tell me what the hell your prints
怎么跑到犯罪现场去了
are doing at a crime scene.
那女人遇到了麻烦
Look, a woman was in trouble.
麻烦 什么麻烦
Trouble? Trouble, trouble how?
你是不是...
I mean, did you...?
没有 JT 我没伤害她
No, JT, I didn't hurt her.
恭喜啊 现在我们把她招上门了
Well, congratulations 'cause now we've got her at our door.
我又不知道她会接手这个案子
Yeah, well, I didn't know it was going to be her case, did I?
她的案子 什么
Her case. Wh-What...
你一直在密切注意她吗
Have you been keeping tabs on her?
文森特 你坏了规矩
Vincent, you broke every rule:
不得和任何人联♥系♥ 不得进入公共场所...
no interacting with anyone, no entering a building...
我清楚这些规矩 都是我定的
Yeah, I know what the rules are, okay, I made them.
但已经这么年了
It's been years, all right?
日子开始像坐牢一样难熬了
It starts to feel like a prison in here.
哪家大牢有大屏幕和游戏机啊
What prison has a flat screen and an Xbox?
如果真这么难熬
And if it's so hard for you,
你何不放弃治疗呢
why'd you stop helping with the antidote?
你知道什么叫疯狂吗 JT
Yeah, because you know what the definition of insanity is, JT?
就是不停地重复同一件事
Doing the same thing over and over again
仍期望着看到不同的结果
and expecting a different result, okay?
这就是我坚持的原因
That's why.
就是这样 JT
All right, this is it, JT,
这是我的宿命
this is my life.
好吧
Okay.
我只是想告诉你 如果凯瑟琳·钱德勒
All I'm saying is, if Catherine Chandler
开始刨根问底
starts asking questions,
让缪尔菲德的人察觉你还活着...
alerting Muirfield that you're alive...
我们都死定了
we're both dead men,
这次可不是假死
and I don't mean "on a piece of paper" dead.
而是真的死翘翘了
I mean dead like dead dead.
埃文 希望你有所发现了
Evan, please tell me that you have something.
取证袋里有双鲁布托[法国时尚品牌]的鞋
I've got a pair of Louboutins in an evidence bag.
你穿多大的
What size are you?
真是没人性
You are so callous.
说正经的 头部的伤较轻
Okay, so the head wounds are too superficial
不是致命伤
to have killed her,
但是她出现了缺氧的症状
but she does have signs of low oxygenation.
窒息 可能是被勒死的
Suffocation, strangulation?
没有绳索的勒痕 但是有皮疹
No ligature marks, but she does have some rash.
也许是被下毒了
Possibly poisoning?
-但有一点很奇怪 -还有奇怪之处啊
- But here's the weird part. - I can't take much more weird.
胸骨有淤青 肋骨折断
Bruised sternum, cracked ribs.
可能是心肺复苏术导致的
You see that from CPR sometimes.
难道说凶手逃离后 有人试图救她
So, after the killer left, someone tried to save her?
可这个人为什么不留下来
Why wouldn't they have stuck around?
那就是你要解决的了
That's your job.
我找到一根头发
Oh, I did find a hair.
可以做基因鉴定
DNA?
重要的事居然最后说
Way to bury the lead.
有了结果告诉我
Um, keep me posted.
你明晚有空吗
Hey, what are you doing tomorrow night?
我有电影首映票
I've got premiere tickets.
免费看电影 酒随便喝
Free movie, open bar.
怎么 那个空姐已经是过去式了
What, that flight attendant on layover?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表