剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
near the ballet studio.
登记表上显示她是八点四十进来的
Sign-in sheet says she walks in at 8:40.
出现了
There she is.
那是维多利亚吗
Is that Victoria?
杰玛看起来不想见到她
Ooh, Gemma does not look happy to see her.
杰玛从没投诉过
Gemma never filed a complaint.
也许是维多利亚说服她放弃的
Maybe Victoria's trying to talk her out of it.
苔丝 这日期显示的是四天之前
Tess, this is dated four days ago.
这和杰玛拿到
That's the same day Gemma
避孕药是同一天
got the Morning After Pill prescription.
所以她做♥爱♥后 去了警署
So she had sex and then went to a precinct.
性侵犯
Sexual assault.
我们得和接待警员谈谈
Yeah, we should talk to that desk clerk,
看她是否知道点什么
see if she heard anything.
你能去处理一下吗
Do you mind taking care of that?
我还有其他线索要跟
There's something I need to follow up on.
没问题 你忙你的吧
Yeah, go do what you have to do.
我把车停在了远处
I-I parked far away,
把电子设备都留在了办公室
I left all of my electronics at work.
进来吧
Come on in.
好的
Okay, okay.
我就待几分钟
I'll... I'll only be a few minutes.
别担心
No worries.
你要喝点什么吗
May I get you something--
水 饮料还是火鸡三明治
water, soda, turkey sandwich?
火鸡三明治应该还没坏
I think the turkey's still good.
保质期好像是五天吧
What's the cut-off--five days?
怎么回事
What's going on?
火鸡还是...
The turkey or...?
你是说这里啊
Oh, you mean this?
东西都去哪了
Where is everything?
应该被他带走了
I'm assuming with him.
带哪了
Which is where?
我不知道 但是不论在哪
I have no idea, but wherever it is,
都比这里安全 因为你总是出现在这里
it's safer than here, where you keep showing up.
好吧 JT 拜托 我只是想
Okay, JT, please, I just need to...
怎么 见他吗
What, see him again?
看看吧
Look around.
这都不是暗示了
This is not a subtle hint.
他不想再见你了
He doesn't want to see you again.
我不仅不知道他在哪
Not only do I not know where he is,
甚至连他什么时候或是否回来都不知道
I don't even know when or if he's coming back,
所以 不送了
so... see yourself out.
我们又来了
Us again.
-能聊一聊吗 -当然
- You have a minute? - Yeah, of course.
我听说 你们认为这是谋杀
I heard you guys think this is a murder.
维多利亚 在杰玛死之前
Victoria, did you and Gemma have any issues
你和她是否发生过争执
or arguments just before she died?
没有
No.
我是说
I mean...
她一直监督我 要我严格控制饮食
she'd been on me about these crazy diets I've been on,
有时我会和她争辩
and I guess I got defensive.
但我因脚趾受伤 在外休养时
But when I was out with my toe,
又胖了六公斤左右
I gained, like, 15 pounds.
杰玛觉得这事有必要向警♥察♥报案
And Gemma felt the need to report that to the police?
还是说她是因为性侵犯才去的
Or was this about a sexual assault?
好吧
Okay...
其实我不太清楚发生过什么事
Look... I don't really know what happened.
所以之前才没提起
That's why I didn't mention it.
那家伙是谁
Who's the guy?
不知道
I don't know.
我去警署找她的时候
When I went to meet her at the precinct,
她情绪很激动 我压根没听懂
she was so emotional, I could barely understand
她在讲什么
a word she was saying.
-于是你就劝她别报♥警♥了 -没有
- So you talked her out of reporting anything? - No.
不 是她自己要走的
No, she's the one who wanted to leave.
你明明知情
And you let her,
还由着她走
knowing what this was about?
杰玛被害当天 收到了一模一样的花
You know, Gemma got those exact the same flowers the day she died.
谁送你的
Who gave you those?
记不清了
I don't remember.
总有人送花给我们
We get flowers all the time.
这张照片好像是去年拍的
That picture is from, like, last year.
是约书亚送的吗
Were they from Joshua?
我刚跟27号♥警署的接待警员谈过
Yeah, I just spoke to the desk clerk at Precinct 27,
她没听见你们谈论压力的事
and she didn't hear anything about pressure,
倒是听见你和杰玛
but she did say you and Gemma
因为一个叫约书亚的人在争吵
were arguing about some guy named Joshua.
我不认识什么约书亚
I don't know a Joshua.
那个接待警员肯定听错了
Desk clerk must have heard wrong.
好吧
All right.
如果你记错了什么
Well, if you remember things differently,
给我们打电♥话♥
give us a call.
好
Yeah.
看来我们得回顾一下来龙去脉
So I guess we go back over everything.
也许可以把警署的监控录像
Yeah, maybe try to lip-read
调出来读唇
the precinct footage,
她现在的说辞太假了
'cause now she really seems like she's lying.
对 确实
Yeah, she does.
凯特 我要搬回爸爸那边了
Cat, I'm moving back to Dad's.
什么
What?!
所有这些东西
It's just all this stuff--
白板 盒子
the, the board, the boxes.
我不想以这种方式纪念妈妈
I don't want to remember Mom like that.
我无意让你看见这些的
I didn't mean for you to see that.
我会把东西放自己房♥里
I'll keep it in my room.
不仅仅是这个原因
But it-it's more than that.
失去妈妈以后
After Mom,
我觉得仿佛连你也一同失去了
I felt kind of like I lost you, too.
是公事
It's work.
一会儿就好 行吗
Yeah. I'll just be two seconds, okay?
我是钱德勒
Chandler.
钱德勒警探 我是信息部的拉里
Detective Chandler, it's Larry from I.T.
拉里 我的电脑怎么样了
Hi, Larry, how's my computer looking?
不知道你做了什么操作
Well, I... I don't know what you did,
触发了某个恶意软件
but it triggered some nasty malware.
整个硬盘被删得一干二净
The entire hard drive has been wiped clean.
我通过面部识别查了一下
I ran it through facial recognition.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
缪尔菲尔德不会放过蛛丝马迹
Muirfield tracks everything.
能查到恶意软件的来源吗
Can we tell where it's from?
不太确定
I doubt it.
这软件真是太难缠了
This is some seriously bad-ass stuff.
跟埃博拉病毒有得一拼
This is like the Ebola of malwares.
你来一趟吧 把重要信息告诉我
You should get in here, tell me what's important,
我看能不能修复
I'll see if I can salvage it.
天啊 你没事吧 太抱歉了
Oh, my God. Are you okay? I am so sorry.
文森特
Vincent?
没事了
It's okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
要我报♥警♥吗
Want me to call the cops?
我就是警♥察♥
I am the cops.
死者有撕裂伤
Victim shows signs of lacerations
和皮下血肿的迹象
and subcutaneous hematoma,
表明头部与颈部受到了钝力损伤
indicating blunt force trauma to the head and neck.
我赶紧下车帮他 他却直冲我来了
I jumped out to help him, he came right at me--
典型的行凶抢劫计
classic mugging scam.
胸部和躯干无明显伤痕
No visible chest or torso injuries,
无临床骨折迹象
no evidence of clinical fractures.
-你当时下班了吧 -是的
- You were off duty, right? - Yeah.
他正好在你没戴佩枪时袭击你
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表