剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
从我们相遇的那刻起
From the moment we met...
我们就知道生活不会再一如从前
We knew our lives would never be the same.
他救了我一命
He saved my life.
她也救了我的命
And she saved mine.
我们注定在一起
We're destined.
我们知道爱情之路会无比坎坷
But we know it won't be easy.
尽管我们有充分的理由分开
Even though we have every reason to stay apart...
我们愿意承担一切风险而在一起
We'll risk it all to be together.
我是那么的爱你
I am so in love with you.
我不禁开始怀疑你在隐瞒什么
I am starting to think that you're hiding something.
我也开始对你有同样的疑问
I'm starting to think the same thing.
我联♥系♥了一些人
I got in contact with some people
他们能把这事儿一了百了
who will destroy this thing once and for all.
缪尔菲德
Muirfield?
有人做了个实验 文森特 他以前是士兵
It was an experiment-- Vincent, he was a soldier.
谁都不能知道
No one can know.
记得我和你说过的那个女人吗
Remember that woman I told you about?
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
你喜欢她
You have a thing for her.
你的酒 先生
There you go, sir.
来得挺快
That was fast.
你说有要紧事
You said it was urgent.
所以我就来了
I came.
确实要紧
It is.
难道就是这件要紧事
And is this urgent information
让你大中午的就借烈酒消愁
the reason you're hitting the sauce at noon?
烈酒
Sauce?
不过一杯啤酒的度数
This is Lochlynn 18.
再说了我为什么喝酒也不关你的事
The reason I'm drinking it is none of your business.
我找到了你们要的那个生物
I found your creature.
你们的人得去查查各大下水道
Your team are gonna have to sweep the tunnels.
我看见他进了瓦里克斯普林大街附近的下水道
I saw that thing enter a sewer pipe near Varick and Spring.
我估计那就是他的藏身之地
I think that's where he's been hiding out.
你在哪里发现他的踪迹的
And you picked up the trail where?
这很重要吗
Does it matter?
请原谅 我不得不有所怀疑
Forgive me if I'm being skeptical,
但我要让十名特工拿生命去冒险
but before I put ten agents at risk,
在此之前 我必须确保你的消息够可靠
I'd like to know that your intel is solid.
你要想趁热打铁的话
Unless you want the trail to go cold,
我建议你还是收起疑问 部署行动吧
I suggest you drop the questions and deploy your team.
消息很可靠
The intel is solid.
现在坐下吧 一起喝一杯
Sit down, have a drink.
事成之后 我们可以一起喝庆功酒
Yeah, we'll have a celebratory one, after.
如果发生任何意外
Look, if anything goes wrong,
希望你能以此自保
I want you to be protected.
防狼器吗
Creature mace?
这是个应急按钮
It's a panic button.
缪菲尔德会照顾自己人的
Muirfield takes care of its own.
凯瑟琳·钱德勒
他们还真是会"照看"自己人
They certainly do look out for their own.
怎么了
What the hell?
老兄 你发什么疯
Buddy, what's your problem?
快报♥警♥
Somebody call the cops.
别冲动 退后
Take it easy, step back.
别因为我停下啊
Don't let me stop you.
昨晚你要留下来就好了
I wish you could have stayed last night.
真抱歉希瑟在这里
I'm sorry that Heather was here.
没关系 反正我也要和JT碰头
That's fine-- I had to check in with JT anyway.
他现在做什么呢 你们两个都...
What's he doing now that you guys are, um...?
-无家可归 -我是想说
- Homeless? - I was going to say
"在过渡期"
"in flux."
他在学校的办公室过夜
Yeah, well, he's sleeping in his office,
去健身房♥洗澡 然后找个宿舍
showering at the gym, and doing his laundry
把衣服洗了
in one of the dorms.
你很想他
Aw, you miss him.
不 我只是怀念
No, I miss
有自己的地方洗衣服和
having my own place to wash my own clothes and...
洗澡的日子
take a shower for that matter.
幸好你还有个女朋友
Then it's a good thing that you have a girlfriend.
看看我们
Look at us.
和别的情侣一样 懒散地过一天
Like any other couple on a lazy day.
想干什么就干什么
We can pretty much do anything we want.
看看电视
Watch TV,
四处闲逛
lounge around...
什么叫做"闲逛"啊
Oh, define "lounge around."
倒数三 二 一
And in three, two, one...
是谁
Uh, who is it?
你那个叽歪的搭档
Your damn partner.
我觉得我们该来点闺蜜时间
I thought we could have some girl time.
不过你好像正在过情侣时间
But you're having boy time.
文森特
Uh, Vincent.
怎么了
What?
你的"大门"
Your fly.
真抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你就为这个道歉
That's what you're apologizing for?
还有
That and, um...
前两天下水道里那事
and about the, the tunnels the other day.
我只是...
I just, um...
我不希望我们之间的气氛太尴尬
I-I don't want things to be, you know, weird between us.
我也不否认 这整个人♥兽♥事件
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, the whole manimal thing
让我很难接受
is a lot to wrap my head around.
但你确实救了我的命
But you did save my neck.
还有她的
And hers.
所以让我讨厌你 真的很难
It's kind of hard to hate on that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想让你知道
Um, and I just, I-I want you to know
我永远不会伤害她
that I would never hurt her.
你最好别 因为我不管
Well, you better not, 'cause I don't care
你是什么样的超级战士
what kind of super soldier you are.
-如果你敢 我就... -好了 我们去天台
- If you did, I... - Okay, and we are going to the roof.
抱歉让你独处
Sorry to leave you hanging.
没关系
Uh, it's, it's okay.
我可以自己洗衣服
I can, I can actually do my own laundry.
是啊 你俩刚才不也正准备做这事儿的吗
Right. 'Cause that's what you two were about to do.
很抱歉坏了你们的好事 大块头
Sorry to sock-block, big guy.
好了
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是在努力适应这一切
I'm just really trying to get used to all this.
他以前是我们追捕的连环杀手
You know, first he was a serial killer we were chasing.
现在却是兽面仁心的绿巨人
And now he's Hulk with a heart of gold.
你该看看他脱下衬衣的样子
You should see him with his shirt off.
我不该说这话
I did not just say that.
既然都说了...
But since you did...
不 不能谈跟性有关的话题
No, no, sex questions-- those are off limits.
上帝啊 你真是个修女
Aw, God, you're such a prude.
相信我 我不是
Trust me, I'm not.
好 在我继续给自己挖坑前
Okay, before I dig myself in any deeper, um,
有些事我们需要谈谈
there are some things we need to talk about.
正事
Serious things.
关于保护文森特
About protecting Vincent.
基本上 我做的所有事
Pretty much everything I do
都是为了让缪菲尔德的人
is to make sure Muirfield
和警♥察♥找不到他
or the cops don't find him.
听着 我说过 你不用担心我
Look, I told you-- you don't have to worry about me.
他的事我会保密
I'm keeping his secret.
苔丝 这不是普通的秘密
Tess, this isn't just any secret.
如果缪菲尔德的人找到他
If Muirfield finds him
或任何跟他关系紧密的人
or anyone who's close to him...
他们就死定了
They're dead.
好的 如果你...
Okay, if you're...
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表