剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
He was getting a little close to Vincent for my taste,
但我设法破坏了他的某项研究
but I managed to disrupt one of his studies.
我溜进他的实验室 污染了他的样本
I snuck into his lab and I corrupted his samples.
他不知道是你干的吗
And he doesn't know it was you?
我自有妙计转移他的注意力
I know how to keep Evan preoccupied.
无知便是福
Ignorance is bliss, huh?
我们必须比警方先找到文森特
We'll get to Vincent before the police.
到时缪尔菲德就是万事俱备
Then Muirfield will have
可以更进一步了
everything it needs to move forward.
我们需要你签署这份弃权书
We need you to sign that release
不过你有权提出质疑
understanding your rights in regards to questioning.
我很同情你 帕姆
My heart goes out to you, Pam.
做小三可是会把人逼疯的
Being the other woman can drive a woman crazy.
我何尝不知呢
Don't I know it.
我不是小三
I'm not the other woman.
你和他分手了吗
Uh, did you break up with him?
我们是两情相悦
It was mutual.
这我就不懂了
See, now, that's not my understanding.
我在派对上和本·威廉姆斯谈过了
I spoke to a Ben Williams at the party.
人很帅
Cute.
不过是有妇之夫了
Married.
他们不都是这样吗
Aren't they all.
他告诉我 诺亚认识丽莎之后
He tells me your relationship with Noah
你和他就突然分手了
abruptly ended after Noah met Lisa.
听说当时办公室气氛还有点紧张
Said it got a little tense at the office.
原来你是左撇子
So, you're left-handed.
对
Yes, I am.
帕姆 我们知道凶手的
Pam, we know the killer
左手有足够的力气可以切断伞索
had a left hand strong enough to cut that rip cord.
我们会让取证科搜寻
We have CSU searching for the knife you used
你用来切断降落伞开伞索的刀
to cut the cord on the parachute.
首先 他们会去搜你的办公室
First, they're gonna search your office,
之后是你的公♥寓♥
then they're gonna search your apartment.
取证科的同事可都有两把刷子的
And they're very good, our CSU team.
他们会找到的
They'll find it.
不如你给我们省点麻烦
Now, if you help us out,
帮我们取消这次搜索行动
and you let us call off the scavenger hunt,
我们也可以跟地方检察官说些好话
we could put in a good word with the D.A.
他说他爱我
He told me he loved me.
我们的爱很特别
That what we had was special.
轰轰烈烈
Oh... Epic.
我们俩的爱情
That a love like ours
一生之中只会经历一次
only came along once in a lifetime.
我相信了
I believed him.
之后他遇到了丽莎
Then he met Lisa.
而且
And, uh,
他一头扎进了她的温柔乡
his head snapped in her direction...
再没回心转意
...and never snapped back.
当时我本该争取一下的
And I should've fought for him then.
但我当时如遭晴天霹雳
But I was stunned.
等到我镇静下来时
By the time I composed myself,
他们已经结婚了
they were married.
所以你杀了她
So you killed her?
诺亚是个很固执的人
Noah's... strong-headed.
他绝不会改变主意
He was never gonna change his mind.
我必须采取行动
I had to take action.
她永远不可能像我那么了解他
She was never gonna know him the way that I do.
这次我需要穿盔甲吗
Do I need armor this time?
抱歉 上次的道歉说着说着就不对了
Sorry, my last apology didn't come out right.
你今天来不是为了道歉
You're not here to apologize.
你的感受就是那样 无法改变
You feel what you feel.
我有种直觉
Something tells me that there's been a lot
你得为你的
that you have felt that
许多情感致歉
you needed to apologize for.
你对母亲的怨气
Your anger towards your mom,
你对那些
your feelings for guys
配不上你的男人们的感受
who don't deserve you, apparently.
你的心扉关闭了很久
And now you've put your heart out
如今又将它对一人敞开
there again after you've kept it
而这个笨家伙
locked up for so long, and this lug nut
却对你的情感浑然不知
can't see how unique your connection is
反而被引进了一段
if he's tempted to fall back into a relationship
安全而熟悉的恋情
that's safe and familiar,
但其实他不需要
but not really what he needs, or...
也不想要这样的感情
not really what he wants.
说得太准了
Wow, that was... that was oddly good.
生活不完美的不止你一个
You're not the only one whose life isn't perfect.
爱情就是
Relationships are, um...
有苦说不出
Uh, they're a pain in the ass.
是啊 你不能强迫某人爱上你
Yeah, you can't make someone love you.
但是
But...
你也不要因为想要逃避伤害
You can stop trying to escape getting hurt
就将全身气力浪费在保护他人身上
by throwing all of your energy into protecting people.
何不放手一试
Take a chance.
你的感受
Have you told him
你的想法
exactly how you feel?
你对他说过吗
Exactly what you want?
不知道 我
I don't know, I...
我觉得这是显而易见的事
think it's pretty obvious.
可你都不能告诉我
You can't even say it to me.
我爱他
I love him.
我找了关系
I pulled some strings,
拿到了警车的录像
and I got the recording from the police car.
这是最后一次帮你了
Last time I cover for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
凯瑟琳 我非常
Catherine, I am so...
不 你什么都不用说
No, you... you don't have to say anything.
不 求你 让我说完
No. Please, let me.
你为了我差点丢掉工作
You risked your job for me.
还有艾丽克丝
And Alex.
就算我和她在一起
And even if I was gonna be with her,
你还是心甘情愿 毫无私心地
you were willing to protect me
保护我 没有人
unconditionally, and no one...
够了 我
Okay, I-I...
我之前没对你说实话
I wasn't honest with you.
什么时候
When?
你和艾丽克丝曾经的感情 我比不了
I can't compete with the life you had with Alex.
但是
But...
我不想在我们还没有开始之前
I don't want to give up on us
就选择放弃
before we've even begun.
文森特 我想和你在一起
I want to be with you, Vincent.
为了你 我愿意奋力一搏
And I'm willing to fight for you.
-我 -我
- I... - I...
我不知道我是否清楚地表达了
I don't know if my choice is...
自己的意愿
so clear.
我要跟你坦白
I need to be honest with you.
我怀念过去的那个自己
I really miss who I used to be.
医生文尼·凯勒
You know, Vinnie Keller, the doctor,
一个正常人
the normal guy.
我也确实认为
And I think, I really think,
我可以回到从前
I can be that person again.
那么和我一起的时候呢
And with me...
你是什么
you'd always be, what?
不正常的人吗
Not normal?
艾丽克丝愿意放弃她的生活跟我走
Alex is willing to give her life up to go with me.
不留在这里
And not here, just...
而是远走高飞
away somewhere from
远离这一切 那样我就自♥由♥了
all of this so I can be free,
就是远离
you know, from...
远离缪尔菲德
from Muirfield.
你愿意吗
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表