剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
他们找到了她就等于找到了你
They find her, they find you.
她打电♥话♥给我时 我会通知你
I'll let you know when she calls me.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
你是走泽西市来的吗
What, did you come by way of Jersey?
我开始在工作
I was at work.
我听你的 中途换乘了几辆租车
I switched cabs like you told me.
所以你没有被跟踪
So, you weren't followed?
艾丽克丝 发生了什么
Alex, what's going on?
我从来没有见过你这副样子
I've never seen you like this before.
我也从没有过逃亡生活
I've never been running for my life before.
这就是你这几天不回家
Is that why you haven't been at home or at work
也不去上班的原因
in the last few days?
我是个记者
I'm a journalist.
我要核实线人的情况
I have to check my source's stories.
即使她是个老朋友
Even if they are old friends.
这不是工会解散的
Well, this isn't some insider information
内部信息 阿林
on corporate union-busting, Arlin.
我要告诉你的事情更疯狂
What I'm about to tell you is insane.
但却是真实的
But it's true.
而且你不能写进报道里
And you can't publish a word of it
不然有人会因此丧命
or people will die.
好
Oh, okay.
那是什么事 艾丽克丝
What is it, Alex?
我认识的一个人卷入了大♥麻♥烦
Someone I know, he's in way over his head.
他遭受了极其不公正的对待
He's had a horrible injustice done to him.
这都被掩盖了起来
And it's all been covered up.
我要你去调查一下
I need you to look into it.
去调查他的遭遇
I need you to look into what happened to him;
看看有没有人知道些什么
see if you can find anyone that I can talk to
能提供帮助
and get some help.
好
All right.
你何不把你知道的告诉我
Why don't you tell me what you do know?
我的朋友文森特·凯勒
My friend, Vincent Keller,
他以前是当兵的
he was a soldier.
缪尔菲德的一次实验
He was turned into a monster in an experiment
将他变成了一个怪物
by a group called Muirfield.
经历了艾丽克丝事件
Catherine still got her force field up
凯瑟琳还能重振旗鼓啊
after the whole Alex thing?
是的
Oh, yeah.
我就不该试着和艾丽克丝和好
I never should have tried to make it work with Alex.
你们有共同的过去 应该做个了结
You had a history, you needed to see it through.
去和凯瑟琳说
Yeah, tell Catherine that.
说实话
Brutally honest,
我有点理解她的感受
I kind of get where she's coming from.
凯瑟琳从不让人走进她的内心世界
Catherine doesn't exactly wear her heart on her sleeve,
现在对你敞开心扉了
then she open up and wham,
你却和你的前未婚妻一起消失
you're MIA with your ex-fiancee.
所以她不相信你也是正常的
Not a huge surprise her trust is running on empty.
她知道我会一直陪着她
She knows I'll always be there for her.
知道你会在紧要关头
Knowing you'll always be there
把一个大活人的胳膊直接扯下来
to rip someone limb from limb in a pinch
和知道你不会
is a little different than knowing
和出现的这个单身辣妹
you're not going to start playing Ice Castles
一起跳冰上圆舞曲是不一样的
with the next hot chick who comes along.
谢谢 你一点忙也没有帮上
Okay, thank you, you're really not helping.
没有关系
No, it's fine.
我会努力重新获得她的信任
I'll just have to win her trust back.
怎么了
What?
你要去追求她
You need to woo her.
今天是情人节
It is Valentine's Day.
这又是什么意思
What does that even mean?
不要告诉我折点纸花
And please do not say folded paper roses.
首先 这是折纸艺术
Okay, first, it's origami.
这是一个历史悠久而且具有丰富内涵的文化
It's the time-honored art of a rich culture.
其次 你今天得表现得没志气一点
Second, you got to embrace the cheese factor.
抛开你的大男子主义
Making a mockery of your manhood
就这一天 下点心思和血本
for one day, and serving up the romance
玩一场浪漫
on an overpriced platter.
好 我觉得你之所以知道
Okay, and I trust your opinion on
姑娘们喜欢什么是因为
what women want because...?
我上网查到的
I looked it up online.
太棒了
Great.
米兰达会提前结束商务旅行飞回来
Miranda's flying back early from her business trip.
就今晚
Tonight.
真是一个坏时机
It's bad timing, I know.
是 正好在情人节当天
Yeah, right on Valentine's Day.
看着我
Look at me.
你知道如果可以的话我一定陪你
You know if I could be with you, I would, right?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
虽然这些恶毒尖刻的回答会显得我很坏心眼
As bad-ass as I may seem with all of my biting, bitchy repartee,
不过我不是这样的人
I'm not this person.
我知道
I know.
我以前从没做过这种事
I've never done anything like this in my life.
我总是想到你的孩子和妻子
I keep imagining your kid, your wife.
米兰达和我的婚姻早已名存实亡 苔丝
Miranda and I haven't had a real marriage in years, Tess.
我会保护我的儿子
And I will protect my boy,
但我不想再为了面子牺牲自己的幸福
but I'm done giving up my life for appearances.
这很...
It-it's just...
你要敢说复杂
If you say complicated,
我下次就在你熟睡时给你一刀
I'm stabbing you in your sleep next time.
我告诫自己不要与你有瓜葛
I told myself to kick you to the curb.
那你想好了吗
Well, how's that working out for you?
我还没决定呢
I haven't decided yet.
感谢你交给我这个任务
Thank you so much for landing me this job.
我好高兴第一份工作就是为你办颁奖典礼
I'm so psyched that the first event is planning your award.
首先 不是给我颁 是给副队
First of all, it's not my award, it's my lieutenant's.
其次 这又不是奥斯卡
And secondly, it is not the Oscars.
好吧 但我还是想做到完美
Okay, still, I want it to be great.
虽然我只负责一些小环节
Even if I am just the clipboard girl.
抱歉
Sorry.
不必 我叫达利斯
I'm not. Darius.
希瑟·钱德勒
Heather. Chandler.
我姐姐在这里工作
My sister works here
我负责为某位"老怪"筹办颁奖典礼
and I'm doing an event for some big mucky-muck.
你是律师还是别的什么
Are you a lawyer or something?
别的什么
Something.
顺路来看我哥
Just stopped by to see my big brother.
就是那位"老怪"
The mucky-muck.
不是吧
No.
是的
Yep.
天啊
God.
没事
All good.
保证不说吗
Promise?
保证
Promise.
一起吃饭
Dinner?
秘密仰慕者
A secret admirer.
我看过卡片了
I read the card.
你不能随便看别人的卡片
You can't read someone else's card.
已经看了 谁啊
Well, I did. So?
我不知道谁送的
I don't know who they're from.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
之前婚礼中半途失踪的神秘男伴
There was the mystery date to the wedding who cancelled,
上周回到前女友怀抱的不明男子
the guy last week who ran back to his ex,
现在又有人送花
now this.
你要么在谈一段刻骨铭心的恋爱
You're either having a very serious relationship
要么就是精神极度异常
or a very serious psychotic break.
一束插花而已 跟我爱谁
Cut flowers. What do cut flowers have to do with
和信任谁有什么关系
honestly loving or trusting somebody?
我就知道你有这方面的心结
Mm, I knew it. Issues much?
瓦格斯 钱德勒
Vargas, Chandler,
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表