剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
从我们相遇的那刻起
From the moment we met...
我们就知道生活不会再一如从前
We knew our lives would never be the same.
他救了我一命
He saved my life.
她也救了我的命
And she saved mine.
我们注定在一起
We're destined...
我们知道爱情之路会无比坎坷
But we know it won't be easy.
尽管我们有充分的理由分开
Ev though we have every reason to stay apart...
我们愿意承担一切风险而在一起
We'll risk it all to be together.
我是那么的爱你
I am so in love with you.
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast:
他们是谁
Who are they?
加内特和纽威尔
Garnett and Newell.
他们是来帮忙抓住治安维护者
They're here to help catch the vigilante.
好吧 所以乔是雇了几个杀手
Okay, so Joe's hired assassins.
我联♥系♥了一些人
I got in contact with some people
他们能把这事儿一了百了
who will destroy this thing once and for all.
缪尔菲德的人
Muirfield?
也许唯一能让我们
What if the only way for all of us
都安然无恙的方法就是拱手送上他们想要的
to be free is to give them what they want?
-那是什么 -我
- And what's that? - Me.
我找到一个地方 可能是凶手的藏身地
I have a possible location for our killer.
计划到此为止 我们得赶紧离开
So much for the plan, we got to get out of here.
我说过多少遍了
How many times did I tell you,
让你们在小队其他人发现他之前
I needed him brought to me
把他带回来
before the rest of the team got to him?
不 不
No, no!
不
No.
没事 没事的
Okay, it's okay.
没事的 你会没事的
It's okay, you're gonna be okay.
他想袭击我 把他铐起来
He was about to attack me, cuff him.
苔丝 苔丝 请你把枪放下
Tess, Tess, you need to put your gun down.
他需要帮助
He needs help.
现在什么情况
What is happening?
他在变身
He's changing.
快叫救护车
Okay, call an ambulance.
别叫救护车
No ambulance.
把我包拿来
Get my bag.
凯特 退后 别动了
Cat, stand back! Stop moving.
没事的 我认识他
It's okay, I know him
他不会伤害我们的
and he's not going to hurt us, all right?
-文森特 你需要什么 -文森特
- Vincent, what do you need? - Vincent?
前面口袋里的匕♥首♥
The knife in the front pocket.
你的约会对象文森特·泽兰斯基
Is that Vincent Zalanski that you've been dating?
就是我们一直在找的连环杀手吗
That's the serial killer we've been looking for?
-你要什么 -你不能给他匕♥首♥
- What do you need? - You are not giving him a knife right now!
-要它做什么 -把子弹挖出来
- What do you need it for? - I'm gonna dig the bullet out.
-什么 -给我 快给我
- What? - Just give it here, give it to me.
凯瑟琳 放下匕♥首♥ 快点
Catherine, put the weapon down, now!
苔丝 他只是要把子弹取出来
Tess, he just needs to get the bullet out.
你现在的行为属于帮凶
You're acting as an accessory.
站起来 往后退 手举起来
Stand up, walk backwards with your hands in the air.
照她说的做
Do what she says.
不 苔丝 他不是连环杀手 求你了
No, Tess, he is not a serial killer, please.
125分局 我是瓦格斯 需要后援
Precinct 125, it's Vargas, I need backup.
-听到没有 听到没有 -求你不要
- Do you copy, do you copy? - Please don't do this!
苔丝 苔丝
Tess! Tess!
快去追她 她会公之于众
Go get her. She will tell everyone!
快去 我没事的 快去
Go! I'll be fine. Go!
赶紧去
Go now!
苔丝 他不是杀人犯
Tess, he's not a killer!
苔丝 等等
Tess, wait!
苔丝 等等
Tess, wait.
苔丝
Tess!
救命
Help!
抱歉 求你了
I'm sorry, please!
求你了 过来 过来
Please, come on, come on.
-等一下 等一下 -救命
- Just wait, just wait. - Help!
-救命 -听我们说行吗
- Help! - You got to listen to us, okay?
-放开我 -苔丝 苔丝 没事的
- Get off. - Tess, Tess, it's okay,
他不会伤害你
he's not gonna hurt you.
你怎么过来的
How did you get here?
我痊愈很快
I heal quickly, okay?
-他是个 -救命
- He was an... - Help!
救命
Help!
我的天哪 文森特
Oh, my God, Vincent.
文森特 冷静
Vincent, just...
他 有人做了个实验
He... There was an experiment.
文森特 他以前是士兵
Vincent, he was a soldier,
他们改变了他的基因
they changed his DNA,
把他改造成这样子
they turned him into this,
现在他们想杀了他
and now they're trying to kill him.
好得很
Good!
谁都不能知道
No one can know...
你干了什么
What did you do?
什么也没干
I didn't do anything.
JT
JT?
怎么了 我又没杀她 只是个麻♥醉♥枪♥
What, I didn't kill her, it's a tranq gun.
你把她麻醉了
You tranqued her?
他为我们争取了一点时间
He bought us some time, okay?
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我们已经没有家了
We're already out of a home.
我们该跑路 马上去加拿大
I say we run, head to Canada now.
-把她丢在这里 -她没事的
- Just leave her here? - She's fine.
她怎么会没事
She's not fine.
你给她的药量和给文森特的一样
You gave her the same dosage you give Vincent.
她的个头可只有一半
She's half his size.
她的体征很正常 没事的
Okay, her vitals are normal, she's okay.
能不能别再担心她了
Can we not worry about her
是不是该担心我们自己了
and maybe worry about us?
他们会找她的
They're going to be looking for her.
没有最近通话 也没有给任何人发短♥信♥
No recent calls and she hasn't texted anyone
说她要去哪儿 所以我们还有点时间
where she was headed so we have a little time.
要是谁发现她没回工作岗位
And when she doesn't check back with work?
我会用她的手♥机♥发封邮件
I'll send an e-mail from her phone.
然后呢
And then what?
我们不能永远把她留在身边
We can't keep her here indefinitely.
我们现在走
We leave now,
就能在她揭发我们之前离开
we get a head start before she exposes us.
你的分局 联调局
Your precinct, the FBI,
缪菲尔德都在追我们
oh, and Muirfield are all after us.
JT 冷静点好吗
JT, slow down, okay?
现在谁也不能走
No one is leaving yet.
凯瑟琳的生活在这里
Catherine has her whole life here,
还有她的家人
not to mention her family.
她留在这里 就会进监狱
She stays here, she goes to jail,
那她的家人怎么办
how's that help her family?
也许苔丝是需要
Maybe Tess needs
一点时间来适应
a-a little time to adjust to the shock
看到我变身所受的刺♥激♥
of seeing me like that, all right?
你觉得经过五年的心理治疗
You mean after the five years of psychotherapy
她只需要简单的调整吗
she's gonna need for that simple adjustment?
况且她还是个警♥察♥呢
Okay, not to mention, she's a cop.
她看事情非黑即白
She sees things black and white.
她的工作就是要找到
It's her job to find the person
杀她男友弟弟的凶手
who killed her boyfriend's brother, that's it.
凯瑟琳 她不只是个警♥察♥
Catherine, she's not just a cop,
她还是你的搭档
okay, she is your partner.
前任搭档
Ex-partner.
你俩同乘一辆巡逻车 搭档了四年
After spending four years in a squad car with you,
她关心你 懂吗
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表