剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
这家伙都晕过去了
This guy is unconscious.
我说了他会没事的
I said he would be fine.
一切都要按着你的意思来
And it is all on your terms,
我还是孤军作战
which means I'm alone in it.
是的 我也是这样
Yeah, well, join the club.
她们说从通风孔里看不到那人是谁
Yeah, they said they couldn't see who he was through the vent,
但是看到他的胳膊上有一把刀
but they said he had a knife in his arm.
他被杀了吗
He was murdered?
谢谢你帮孩子看病
Thank you for the medical consult.
你确实救了那个女孩的命
Truly you saved that girl's life,
但是我得照章办事来查明真♥相♥
but I've got to go by the book to see this through.
你不要再插手了
I will take it from here.
我会搞定的
我来帮忙 你在哪
首先 对不起
First of all, I am sorry.
我再也不会不把你当搭档了
I will never treat you like a non-partner again.
你可以抛开我一整周
You could ditch me for a week
不过你还是我最好的搭档
and still be the best partner I ever had.
好吧 到底怎么回事
All right, what's going on?
还记得吗 艾莉斯当时
Okay, you remember how Iris-- she didn't seem
似乎并不知道那个法官被杀了
like she knew anything about the judge being murdered?
因为她不是凶手
That's because she didn't.
她当时正赶着回家
She was going home
照看她的两个妹妹
to see her two little sisters.
她为什么不说实话呢
Why didn't she just say so?
她们是非法移♥民♥
They're here illegally,
她得把她们藏起来
she's got them in hiding.
怕她们会被驱逐出境
She thinks they're gonna get deported
就像她哥哥一样
just like her brother did,
我认为他们是被山姆偷渡过来的
and I think that they were smuggled here by Sam.
那个酒保吗
Bartender guy?
对 显然他还是个偷渡犯
Yeah, and apparently coyote guy.
2009年 他被指控
In '09 he was brought up
将东欧人偷渡到美国
on charges of smuggling people in from eastern Europe.
猜猜当年的首席法官是谁
Guess who the presiding judge was.
汉森
Hanson.
所以这是报复吗
So this was some kind of retribution?
更像是杀人灭口
More like insurance.
山姆怕了
So Sam panics.
因为他看到艾莉斯和法官走得很近
He sees Iris cozying up to the judge
虽然法官已经快把他忘光了
who almost put him away.
但他害怕艾莉斯会告发他
He gets nervous that she's giving him up
以此为家人获取优♥惠♥待遇
in order to get favorable treatment for her family,
所以他想让他俩都永远闭嘴
so he wants to shut them both up.
他杀了法官 陷害了艾莉斯
He kills the judge and he frames Iris.
但我们怎样证明呢
And we prove this how?
这是山姆恶心的痰盂
Sam's nasty bar spittoon.
我今晚从俱乐部偷拿出来的
I snagged it from the club tonight.
我打赌埃文一定会从车上采集到的DNA中
I'm banking that Evan will find DNA that matches
找到和山姆匹配的DNA样本
one of the DNA samples found in the car.
我们的搜查证就要生效了
Oh. Our warrant's working.
我是瓦格斯
This is Vargas.
我们追踪到了山姆电♥话♥的位置
We've got the location of Sam's phone.
123号♥ 他在艾莉斯的公♥寓♥
123rd. He's at Iris's apartment.
他去找那两个女孩了
He's going after the girls.
我们得向乔汇报
We have to tell Joe.
怎么
What the...?
到底怎么回事 她不是被停职了吗
What the hell is going on? I thought she was suspended.
看来你是抓错人了 维兰斯基
Well, looks like you took down the wrong perp, Wilansky.
好了 第一小队C分队
All right, Unit One Charlie.
C分队 嫌疑人特征是
One Charlie. Looking for?
白人男性 二十五六岁 中等身材 棕发
White male mid-20s, medium build, brown hair.
很可能携带武器 十分危险
Presumed armed, definitely dangerous.
他可能已劫持两个女孩作为人♥质♥
He might have two little girls as hostages.
开始行动
Let's move. Move.
-记住他手臂上有个刀形纹身 -行动
- And remember the knife tattoo on his arm. - Move.
快点
Go, go, go.
你最好没说错
You better be right.
-钱德勒 -是我
- Chandler. - Hey. It's me.
我抓到了凶手
I got the guy who did this.
-什么 -不要担心
- What? - Don't worry,
他神志清醒
he's conscious, okay?
你到之前 我会看好他的
I'll hold him till you get here.
你在哪
Where are you?
艾莉斯家 女孩们交给JT照顾了
I'm at Iris's. JT has the girls.
好的 我们已经到了
Okay. We're already here.
你现在快出来
You need to get out now.
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
去左边
Go left!
安全
Clear!
这里没人 怎么回事
Hey, this place is empty. What's up?
他们肯定听到我们的声音了
They must have heard us.
可能躲到楼里去了
They're somewhere in the building.
撤退 我们走
All right, fan out! Let's go, let's go!
检查楼里的其它地方
Let's sweep the rest of the building!
不要
Stop!
他晕过去了 没看到你
He's out, he didn't see you!
文森特 别这样
Vincent, stop!
我们得让他活着 我有证据证明他是凶手
We need him alive. I prove that he's guilty,
艾莉斯会被无罪释放的
Iris goes free.
别这样
Stop.
文森特
Vincent.
文森特 是你帮女孩们脱离了危险
Vincent, those girls are okay because of you.
你昨天救了一个孩子的命
You saved a child's life yesterday.
你搞什么鬼 怎么突然消失
What the hell? How'd you disappear
瞬间就抓住了人
and suddenly have the guy?
这就是女性的力量
That's female energy for you.
我们确定了发生车祸时
So, we placed the perp in Iris's car
嫌犯就在艾莉斯车里
at the time of impact
这多亏了你让埃文检测的DNA样本
thanks to DNA material, which you asked Evan to test,
尽管这不是你的案子
even though it wasn't your case.
我们是后援
We were backup.
那其实是嚼用烟草
Which turned out to be chewing tobacco,
和你从没有搜查证和警徽就进入的
which matched the chewing tobacco that you stole
俱乐部里偷出来的嚼用烟草一致
from a club that you entered without a warrant or a badge.
但另一方面 我们是拿到搜查证后
Okay, but on the other hand, we tracked Sam
才追踪山姆到艾莉斯的公♥寓♥
to Iris's apartment with an actual warrant...
等等 根据规定 违反了制度
Hold on. And based on protocol, with these infractions,
她应该被降职为 清洁工
she should be demoted... to garbage.
你是暗指什么吗
Is that code for something?
我说的就是清洁工
It's code for garbage.
别这样 乔 是她破的案
Come on, Joe, she broke the case.
她也违反了很多规定
She broke a lot of rules,
不过代表我的朋友汉森法官
but on behalf of my friend Judge Hanson...
我很感激你这样做
I'm glad you did.
但作为我们部门的负责人 按规定
But as head of this department, rule is...
我必须惩罚你做文案
I got to give you desk duty.
一周时间
One week.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
我和国♥务♥院♥负责此案的人谈过了
I spoke with a caseworker at the State Department.
我告诉他们 在这场受人瞩目的起诉中
I explained to them that your sisters are key witnesses
你的两个妹妹是关键证人
in a high-profile prosecution.
他觉得可以把她们送去收♥容♥所♥
He thinks we can get them asylum.
艾莉斯 我真的不想让她们曝光 但是
I didn't want to expose them, Iris, truly, but...
我没有其它选择
I didn't have a choice.
你救了她们的命
You saved their lives.
不是我一人的功劳
Not just me.
检查结果如何
Hey. How'd the inspection go?
你在庆祝吗
Are you celebrating?
如果一个人在实验室里
I believe I am, if drinking to excess
纵酒算是庆祝的话 那就是了
in the privacy of my lab qualifies as a celebration.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表