剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah.
但事情渐渐不对头了
But something went wrong.
每次肾上腺素激增时
Anytime the adrenaline kicked in,
我们就变成了怪物
we became monsters.
他们无法阻止我们
They couldn't stop us.
我们也无法自控
We couldn't stop us.
所以他们下令停止实验
So they gave orders to shut it down,
消灭我们所有人
to eradicate us all.
你是怎么活下来的
How did you survive?
运气好
Luck.
所有这些
So... all of this...
-都是为了制♥造♥解毒剂 -都没用
- for an antidote. - It doesn't work.
你一直躲在这吗
You've just been hiding out here?
对
Yeah.
福布斯是我唯一能信任的人
JT's the only one I can trust.
可你四处行侠仗义 救了许多人
Except you, you go out there and you save people.
这是事实
No. You do.
你救了我
You saved me,
还试着救阿什莉·韦伯斯特
and you tried to save Ashley Webster.
我觉得这么做让我想起曾经的自己
I guess it reminds me of who I used to be.
医生吗
A doctor?
人类
Human.
你该走了
You should probably leave now.
文森特 九年前的那晚
Vincent, that night nine years ago,
-你怎么会在那 -我已经说的够多了
- why were you there... - I already told you more than I should.
站台的特工是缪尔菲德的人
That agent on the platform was from Muirfield, okay?
-他们盯上你了 -为什么
- You're on their radar. - Why?
文森特 这跟我妈妈有关吗
Vincent, does this have something to do with my mom?
我对你妈妈一无所知
I don't know anything about your mom.
对不起
I'm sorry, okay?
你不能再到这来了
But you can not come back here.
这对我俩来说 都太危险了
It is too dangerous for the both of us.
-别这样 我只是 -走吧
- No, I just... - Just go.
走吧
Go.
终于找着你了 我给你打了好多电♥话♥
There you are. I've been calling and calling you.
你是跟齐克复合了吗
Were you with Zeke?
-什么 -你容光焕发啊
- What? - That glow.
哪有容光焕发
What glow?
一看就被"滋润"过 满脸性福啊
The sex glow. It's all over your face.
才没有
I don't have a glow.
只是兴奋罢了
I'm just excited.
我找到了凶器
I found the murder weapon.
埃文说他查看了这里的一切
Evan said he went through everything.
不在这里的东西才是关键
It's what's not here that's important.
看这张记录表
Look, the sign-out sheet.
阿什莉临死的前一天
Ashley signed out
登记带走了四个化妆品
four products the day before she died.
我们只找到三个
Our guys only found three.
还有一个可能被凶手拿走了
Killer probably took the fourth.
所以有人在阿什莉的...
So someone put poison in Ashley's
金色染发剂里下毒吗
True to Color Blonde?
埃文 有没有办法能知道尼古丁
Hey, Evan, any way to tell if that nicotine
是否是通过泰勒的头皮渗入的
was absorbed through Taylor's scalp?
我会去检查她的毛囊
I'll check her hair follicles.
知道我昨晚等你等得有多苦吗
You do realize that I waited for hours and hours last night?
你居然放我鸽子
This one stood me up.
抱歉 我忘记首映了
Oh, my God, the premiere.
电影烂透了 纪念礼包还是不错的
Movie was lousy. Good swag bag.
我接到电♥话♥ 赶来了实验室
Then I got called into here.
我们在那对夫妇的床上发现了这些家伙
My guys found these in the power couple's bed.
是臭虫吗
Oh. Bedbugs?
我给你看的红疹其实是咬伤
That rash I showed you was actually bites.
这些小东西会吸血
Since these things are little bloodsuckers,
所以携带着床上人的基因
they carry the DNA of whoever's been rolling around in those sheets.
死者没有怀孕
Your vic wasn't pregnant.
是丈夫出轨了
It was the hubby that was stepping out.
这些小吸血鬼能告诉我们第三者是谁吗
Can those mini vampires tell us who with?
抱歉 女士们 我们还没开始营业
Sorry, ladies, we're not open yet.
我是钱德勒警探
Actually, I'm Detective Chandler,
这位是瓦格斯警探
and this is Detective Vargas.
亚历克斯的妻子死亡那晚
Alex's proofs from the night that his wife died--
他的不在场证人是你
that was you.
你跟他有婚外情
You were having an affair with him.
亚历克斯叫我什么都别说
Alex told me not to say anything.
他说这会让我看起来像凶手
He said it would just make me look guilty,
特别是还有婚前协议
especially 'cause of the prenup.
什么婚前协议
What prenup?
要是他出轨 就得净身出户
If he cheats, he loses everything.
但我没有杀她 我发誓
But I didn't kill her, I swear.
不只是女主人
It's not just this hostess.
臭虫携带有另四个女人的基因
We have bedbug DNA from four other women.
我正吃饭呢
I'm eating here!
亚历克斯·韦伯斯特有下毒的机会
Alex Webster had access to the poison,
也有动机 就是婚前协议
and he had motive-- the prenup.
但是根本就没有婚前协议
Except there was no prenup.
我刚看过司法♥会♥计报告
I just read the forensic accounting report.
如果他想离婚 只要提出申请就行
If he wanted out, all he had to do was file for divorce.
失陪了
Now, if you will excuse me,
我还要处理联邦调查局的麻烦事
I have some FBI nonsense to deal with.
警官
Sir.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我也不知道
I don't know.
地铁里发现几具尸体
Bodies from the subway.
站台的特工是缪尔菲德的人
The agents on the platform were from Muirfield.
他们盯上你了
You are on their radar.
这对我俩来说 都太危险了
It is too dangerous for the both of us.
很少看到你们来这里
Don't see you guys out here very often.
有什么情况吗
What's the occasion?
我们只是奉命行事 警探
Just following orders, Detective.
遗体转移申请
同意
当然了 我们还要回收这个
Of course, we're gonna need to take that back.
当然
Of course.
我只想确认一下你们没挖走我们的案子
Just making sure you're not stealing our case.
掺和别人的事情可不礼貌
It's not polite to interfer the affairs of other people.
钱德勒警探
Detective Chandler.
我的天 你吓死我了
Oh, my God, you scared me.
在我的地盘上鬼鬼祟祟的可是你
You're the one snooping around my place.
刚刚来了几个军队的人
Hey, some military guys just showed up.
他们把站台上的特工尸体带走了
They took the agents from the platform away.
你没和他们说什么吧
You didn't talk to them, did you?
没 我问他们在干什么
No. I asked them what they were doing
然后就直接过来了
and I came straight here.
你不该这么做的
Yeah, well, you shouldn't have done that.
没人跟踪我 我得过来提醒你
I wasn't followed. I needed to warn you.
你快走吧
Look, you need to leave.
不 听我说
No. Listen to me. Look,
我把手♥机♥落在站台上了
I lost my phone on the platform.
如果落到缪尔菲德的人的手上
What if the Muirfield people have it,
他们查到你的事怎么办
and they know about you?
所以你不要再跟我联♥系♥了
This is why you have to stop all contact with me.
那我妈妈的事呢
What about my mom?
我知道失去至亲的滋味
I know what it's like to lose someone you love,
但是你得学会放下
but you need to move on.
你不能就这么搪塞我
You can't tell me to just move on!
那要怎样 找出杀害你母亲的真凶
Well, so what? You'll solve your mother's murder,
伸张正义吗
exact justice?
相信我 这么做没什么好结果
Trust me, it does not end well.
但我还是愿意一试
Well, I'm gonna take my chances.
-你还不懂吗 -我懂
- You don't get it, do you?! - No, I do!
有些事你不能告诉我 不要紧
You can't tell me everything, and that's fine.
我也不需要知道一切 但是昨晚
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表