剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
这是一张你母亲在我们总部的照片
This is a picture of your mother at our headquarters.
至于文森特 如果你不信我
And as far as Vincent goes, if you don't believe me,
可以跟他提提我告诉你的这些事
you mention these incidents I told you about.
你自己去问他
Ask him yourself.
这号♥码在未来三天里都畅通
This number will be good for the next three days.
我不会跟踪你
I'm not going to follow you,
但如果到时还没你的消息
but if I don't hear from you by then,
我就要继续采取错误的决策了
I'm going to have to go back to the wrong tactics.
文森特 你在这儿干嘛
Vincent, what are you doing here?
你问我是否有证据
You asked if there was any evidence.
-进来 -为什么 怎么了
- Get inside. - Why? What's going on?
进来
Get inside.
离窗户远点
Okay, get away from the window.
缪尔菲德的人抓了我
Muirfield grabbed me.
-什么 -他们把我拉进一辆车里
- What? - They pulled me into a car,
带我去了...
took me to some...
没事
It's okay.
我很好 他们没伤害我
I'm fine. They didn't hurt me.
你看起来可不好
You don't seem fine.
他们知道你还活着
They know you're alive.
他们要我交代你的踪迹
They wanted me to tell them where you are.
我没说 很显然
I-I didn't-- obviously.
-就这样 -他们就这么放过你了
- And that was it. - And they just let you go?
他们可能想跟踪我 进而找到你
Probably thought that if they tracked me, they'd find you.
我确定自己没被跟踪 但你还是快走吧
I made sure I wasn't followed, but still, you should go.
我哪儿都不会去
I'm not going now, okay?
你刚刚因为我被抓了
You just got nabbed because of me.
这也是我的错
It's my fault, too.
你一直让我离远点 而我...
You kept telling me to stay away, and I...
却不听 现在他们知道了你的下落
and I didn't, and now they know about you.
我知道你想保护我
I know you want to protect me,
但你跟我一样清楚 甚至更清楚
but you know as well as I do-- better than I do--
保护我的最好方式就是离我远点
that the best way to protect me is to stay away.
我来这儿 是因为我在垃圾箱旁边
Uh... uh, I came here because I found a watch
找到一块手表
next to the dumpster.
现在在警♥察♥手里
The cops, they have it now.
汤米 你救了汤米
Tommy. You saved Tommy.
他爸爸提过手表的事
His dad mentioned a watch.
你确定自己没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
你该离开了
You need to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
这条线索会帮我们找到
That information will help me find whoever it is
攻击他的人
that assaulted him.
西蒙·霍姆斯在当地酒吧旁被打死
你原来在这里
There you are.
你完全是在逃避恐惧
You are completely avoiding your fears.
早晨六点的训练
Practice 6:00 A.M.?
天啊 抱歉 我完全忘了
Oh, my God, I'm sorry. I totally forgot.
我... 一直在调查我们的案子
I just... I've been working on our case.
汤米的爸爸 他确实不在场
Tommy's dad, he alibied out.
我们拿到了纽瓦克鲁比餐厅的署名收据
We got a receipt from Ruby's Diner at Newark.
谁是西蒙啊
So who's Simon?
西蒙·霍姆斯在当地酒吧旁被打死
不不 我正在看这条广♥告♥
Oh, no, I'm just on this page for the ad.
购买♥♥气球
气球 你准备在
Balloons? What, are you gonna throw
消防员打败我们后 给他们开派对吗
the firefighters a party when they beat us?
我答应要帮我爸爸的未婚妻办新娘送礼会
I agreed to help my dad's fiancee with her bridal shower.
取证科找到了这个
Uh, but, CSU tracked this down.
我查了序列号♥
I tracked the serial number.
原属于威彻斯特的一位珠宝商
Leads to a jeweler in Westchester.
后被洛依斯·惠特沃斯买♥♥走
Purchased by a Lois Whitworth,
她是霍克郡马球俱乐部主席
president of the Hawkshire Polo Club.
威彻斯特
Westchester?
你和你男友埃文真是心有灵犀
You and your boyfriend Evan are completely in sync.
-他不是我男友 -是吗 他告诉我
- He's not my boyfriend. - Really? Because he told me
汤米衣服上的泥土
the dirt found on Tommy's clothing
含磷度跟威彻斯特的泥土吻合
contains phosphorus levels unique to Westchester.
用迷人的英伦口音说的哦
And all in that charming British accent.
袭击一定发生在那里
That must be where the assault happened.
汤米的爸爸 他提过一个社区矫正项目
Tommy's dad, he mentioned that residential recovery program.
-也许就在那里 -你知道吗
- Maybe it's there. - Yeah, you know,
真正的运动员 在比赛前一天
real athletes, they're not supposed to have sex
是不能发生性行为的 但对你来说
on the day of the big game, but in your case,
也许能有助发挥
I think it might help.
好吧 我会去练习
Okay, I will practice.
但现在 拜托把精力集中在案子上好吗
But for now, can we just focus on this case?
我的精力很集中 看
I'm focusing. Look.
"策马扬鞭"问题少年矫正项目
"Achieve to Ride Program for Troubled Teens",
由洛依斯·惠特沃斯管理
run by Lois Whitworth.
手表的所有者
Watch Lady.
你回来了 很好
You're home-- good.
我拿到了你要的书
Got you that book you wanted.
用我的"学期最佳生化教授"礼券换的
Used my... bio-chem professor of the semester gift certificate.
JT 你最好先坐下
JT, I think you need to sit down.
我之前不是想泼你冷水
Look, I didn't mean to burst your bubble earlier.
给 先喝口
Here, drink.
我不是说你永远不能离开这里
I'm not saying you can never leave this place...
缪尔菲德的人抓了凯瑟琳
Muirfield took Catherine.
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
他们让她供出我们
They asked her to give us up.
是供出我
To give me up.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Oh, my God, uh...
他们对她做了什么
What did they do to her?
她死了吗
Is-is she dead?
没有 她很好
No. She is fine, okay?
她告诉他们 她一无所知
She told them that she does not know anything.
我很疑惑
I'm confused.
缪尔菲德的人抓了她 她说
Muirfield took her, she said,
"我一无所知" 然后他们就这样放了她吗
"I don't know anything," and then they just let her go?
我猜他们留她生路是为了能找到我
Look, I guess they need her alive to find me.
我们必须走 我们要搬家
We got to go. We got to move.
真正的搬走 离开这里
Like-like move move, like, out of here.
我不能现在就离开她
I can't just leave her now.
她不是他们的目标 我们离开
She's not what they're after. Us leaving
会令她更安全
makes things safer for her,
而且万一她交代了 我们也更安全
and-and safer for us, if-if she's giving us up.
她不会供出我们的
She is not gonna give us up.
他们会摧垮她
Until they break her down
用水刑套出我们的住址
and water-board our address right out of her.
留在这里 就等于坐以待毙
Staying here, we're sitting ducks.
他们逼得你采取行动 所以赶快撤吧
You're the one who's been spurned into action, so act.
是时候了
This is it.
我们必须放弃一切 紧急逃离
We-we got to press the eject button of our lives.
好的 你说得对
Okay, you're right.
我应该做点事情
I got to do something.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我们要收拾行李
We need to pack.
现在就收拾
Like, now.
再来
Again.
有没有搞错
Seriously?
医院里有个男孩不省人事
There is a boy unconscious in the hospital,
-而我们却在... -工作比赛两不误
- and we are... - Multitasking!
又不是有连环杀手逍遥法外
Look, it's not like there's a serial killer on the loose.
又怎么了
Now what?
没什么
Never mind.
乔说纽约消防局正在郊区训练
Joe says FDNY is uptown right now practicing.
我要去侦查一下他们的投手
I got to scout their pitcher.
-你不能把我丢在这里 -我当然可以
- You cannot just leave me here. - Uh, the hell I can't.
记住击球时要重心后移 好运
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表