剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
从我们相遇的那刻起
From the moment we met...
我们就知道生活不会再一如从前
We knew our lives would never be the same.
他救了我一命
He saved my life.
她也救了我的命
And she saved mine.
我们注定在一起
We're destined.
我们知道爱情之路会无比坎坷
But we know it won't be easy.
尽管我们有充分的理由分开
Even though we have every reason to stay apart...
我们愿意承担一切风险而在一起
We'll risk it all to be together.
我是那么的爱你
I am so in love with you.
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast:
我找到了他
I found him.
但我们得快点抓住他
But we got to get to him quick.
大部分时间内 你都可以不必变身吧
You walk around like yourself most of the time, right?
不需要服用药物
Without any meds?
但如果我不及时服药
If I didn't take mine,
我会一直处于失控状态
I'd be out of control all the time.
你想要我的DNA
You want my DNA?
我只需要血样
Just a blood sample.
那他就不再需要依赖药物了
Then he wouldn't need the medication.
但我愿意把手上的药物分你一些
I am happy to give you some of my meds to try.
他继续服药的话 最多再活个
He keeps taking them, they'll kill him,
两三年
two, three years tops.
别劝我了 我们这样度过美好的三年
Come on. Three good years of us doing stuff like this.
和今早相比 这才更应该成为我们的未来
That's more of a future than we had this morning.
不 这样不成
No, it isn't.
我对文森特的血样做了测试
I ran a test on Vincent's blood.
能成 只是还有一点
It'll work. Just one minor detail.
你想要从他那得到的东西 会让他丧命
What you need from him, he won't survive.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
米尔顿年度社区烘烤
拿铁真好喝
The latte is amazing.
是啊
Yeah.
开车出城总是个好主意
And a drive out of the city is always welcome,
谁能抵抗脸色红润 带着牛仔帽的小孩啊
and who can resist rosy-cheeked kids with cowboy hats?
但我们在这里干什么呢
But what are we doing out here?
你总是说有多么想
Well, you always say how much you wish
让我们来一次普通约会
we could go on a normal date.
药效仍在逐步减退
With the med's still wearing off,
我现在还不可能变身
there's no chance of me going aggro just yet,
哪里会比人口约为4900人的
so... you know, what better than
普通纽约米尔顿市
normal Milltown, New York,
更好呢
population 4,900 maybe?
好吧
Okay.
我知道我们想要一次普通约会
Wow, I know we're going for normal,
但那玩意儿能吃吗
but is that stuff even edible?
试试就知道了
There's only one way to find out.
只要一个
Uh, just one, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
很抱歉 药效不能更长
I'm sorry this couldn't last longer.
我们都知道吃一片小小的药
We both knew that taking one little pill
不可能完全压制你的阴暗面
to suppress your grittier side was too good to be true.
是啊 如果我继续吃这种小小的药片
Yeah, one little pill that has one nasty, fatal side effect
就会有致命的副作用
if I keep taking them.
我知道你不能 我绝对不想
I know you can't and I would
让你受到伤害 但是...
never want you to be hurt, but...
但是能做几个小时的梦还是很好的
But it's nice to dream for a few hours.
这个绝对让你大吃一惊
You're not gonna believe this.
卡夫卡[奥地利小说家]都会印象深刻
Kafka would be impressed.
怎么啦 有什么难以置信的 JT
Why? What is unbelievable, JT?
那种药物在攻击你能引发兽♥性♥的那部分DNA
The medicine, it's attacking the zoo side of your DNA.
还在攻击吗
Still?
这不可能
That's not possible.
盖比每四小时就得服药
I mean, Gabe has to take one of those pills
不然药效就会消退
every four hours or it wears off.
你也是这样的吗
And have they with you?
不是 但是...
Well, no, but...
这不得了
Exactly.
你们可能都是转基因人类
You may both be Frankenhumans,
但你们经历的并不是同一批实验
but you're not from the same crop of experiments.
盖比是第一只小白鼠
Gabe was the first guinea pig.
从那以后 他们有了很大的进展
They made a lot of progress since then.
也许药片对你更为有效 因为你
Maybe the pill works better on you because you, my friend,
是全面的生物学变♥态♥
are in a full-swing biological metamorphosis.
对于正确改变基因的一代
For the right generation of the genetically altered,
缪尔菲德研发了药物
Muirfield created that pill
可以阻滞所有变♥态♥基因
as a one-stop block of all animal DNA.
等等 这话什么意思
Okay, wait. What are you saying?
如果你的兽♥性♥
If this battle of the animal senses keeps up
继续被削弱
for another few days...
你可以被治愈
...you could be cured.
万事俱备
So, this is it.
只等文森特今晚现身了...
Vincent shows up tonight...
你能做到吗
You sure you can go through with it?
杀了他吗
Taking his life?
是为了救你自己
To save your own.
貌似只有这一选择
Seems like the only option now.
你不能再吃那些药了
You can't take those meds anymore.
你的骨骼 肌肉 脑组织
I mean, your bones, your muscles, brain tissue,
它们都在迅速退化
they're degenerating at too rapid of a rate.
你确定这是唯一的方法
And you're sure this is the only way?
是的
Yeah.
文森特的兽♥性♥
Look, Vincent's feral state,
无药物也能抑制
it can be dormant without medication.
而你不行 我们需要足够的血小板
Yours can't. We need enough thymus platelets
来修复你被篡改的基因
in order to override your tampered DNA.
你摆脱致命药物和随时变身的
He's your only hope for getting off those lethal pills
唯一希望就是他
and stopping you from transforming 24-7.
我还要拿点东西
I still need to pick up a few things.
顺路送我去分局
You can drop me at the office.
我收拾点东西
I'll wrap some things up
让人们知道我会离开几天
and let people know I'll be gone for a few days.
不该这么艰难
You know, it shouldn't be this hard.
我只想过上正常的生活
All I ever wanted was a normal life.
我想这个生活中也有我吧
And I assume that life includes me?
我喜欢你野性大发的一面
You know, I kind of like when your animal side comes out.
四小时后 当我兽♥性♥大发时
You're not gonna like it in about four hours
你就不会喜欢了
when my darker side shows up.
没错 但那时你就跟文森特势均力敌了
No. But you'll be a good match for Vincent then.
真的吗
Is it really true?
JT所说是真的吗
What JT found, is this actually happening?
好吧 我不想
Okay, I don't want to
高兴得太早 但的确是真的
get my hopes up just yet, but yeah.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
好的 你打电♥话♥后
Okay, after you called,
我搞了点东西来庆祝
I got something to celebrate.
我想知道你会是什么反应
And I wanted to see what you thought.
我不想给你泼冷水 但我早超过21岁了
Well, I hate to break it to you, but I'm over 21.
我不需要假证件
I don't need fake IDs.
不 你需要假证件开始新生
No, you need a fake life.
好的 我们面前一直有两个阻碍
Okay, there were always two things standing in our way:
你不受控制的一面
your uncontrollable side--
现在已经不再是问题
which is no longer a problem--
以及缪尔菲德
and Muirfield.
你愿意...
You would just...
舍弃一切
leave everything?
我找到了一个像昨天那样的城镇
I found a town like the one yesterday.
离丹佛市两小时车程
It's about two hours outside of Denver.
很小 但有工作可找
It's small, but there are jobs.
还有好学校 有备无患嘛
And, uh, and good schools, just in case.
缪尔菲德绝不会找到我们
Muirfield would never find us.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表