剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
that might help us figure out where he took Evan.
如果他想杀了埃文
But if he was gonna try to kill Evan,
为什么没在钟楼下手
why not just do it in the bell tower?
这些案件复♥制♥得都很精准 对吧
These crimes are all about precision and control, right?
如果他想再现纽约的著名谋杀案
So if he's recreating famous New York murders,
就不会随便杀掉埃文
he's not going to just kill Evan randomly.
问题是 他会把哪起案子
Okay, so the question is: which one of these
套用在埃文身上
is he going to recreate with Evan?
他用过的案子就可以排除了
We can rule out the ones he already committed.
这些案子 地点又太遥远
And the ones that are too far away.
光天化日之下
It's broad daylight.
他一定会转移到暗处
He's going to want to go somewhere dark,
人迹罕至的地方
somewhere out of the way.
纽约地铁袭击案
他会选地铁轨道
The subway tracks.
但最近的地铁站也在钟楼一英里开外
But the closest subway station's over a mile from the bell tower.
曼哈顿干线
Manhattan Main Line.
没有曼哈顿干线啊
There is no Manhattan Main Line.
上世纪二十年代有
But there was back in the '20s.
以前是连接市政厅线的
It used to connect to that old City Hall Line.
那就召集大家都去那儿
Let's get everybody down there.
没那么容易
It's not going to be easy.
那条线路长达数英里
That rail line-- it goes on for miles.
这起案子呢
What about this one?
强♥奸♥未遂 凶犯还未落网
Attempted rape, assailant hasn't come forward yet.
救她的人身份不明
No ID on the guy who saved her.
有戏
Promising.
你又没开启安保系统
You forgot to turn on the security?
那装它有什么用
What's the point?
文森特 我需要你
Vincent, I need you.
有人掳走了埃文
Someone took Evan.
-她生日聚会上那个男的 -对
- The guy from her birthday? - Yes.
跟你接吻那个吗
The one you kissed?
JT
JT.
就想确认一下
Just clarifying.
他不见了 你得跟我一起去
He's gone. I need you to come with me.
我想这样不太好吧
I don't think that's a good idea.
他可能被带去学校下面那条隧♥道♥了
He may have been taken to the tunnels under campus.
那条废弃的地铁线 为什么是那里
The abandoned rail line. Why there?
凶手在复♥制♥以前的谋杀案
He's... He's recreating old killings.
文森特 他想重现你那起
Vincent, he's recreating yours,
就是你在地铁站里救了我的那晚
from the night you saved me at the subway.
你比任何人都了解
You know the underbelly of this city
本市的地下设施
better than anyone.
趁惨案还未发生之前 你可能是
You might be my only hope of finding Evan
找到埃文的唯一希望了
before it's too late.
为什么我总是多余的那个
Why am I always outnumbered?
好吧
Fine.
如果你要单独与这家伙下黑漆漆的隧♥道♥
If you're going to go into the dark tunnels with this guy alone,
那你需要这个
you're gonna need this.
检查下面的隧♥道♥
Check that tunnel down there.
这边走 这边走
Over this way, over this way.
显然你可以出师了
Apparently, your apprenticeship is at an end.
还行 学无止境
It's okay. I've been studying my whole life.
有什么特别的理由吗
Any particular reason?
乐天小男生通常不会向往碎尸场景
Happy little boys don't conventionally dream of slicing up bodies.
通常他们会发现自己的父亲
Do they usually find their fathers
冰冷地躺在车♥库♥里
lying stone-cold on the garage floor
周围还有从太阳穴喷溅出的鲜血吗
with a perfect splatter of blood projecting from their left temple?
你那时多大
How old were you?
七岁
Seven.
这有关系吗
Does it matter?
是那一刻改变了我的本性
Did that moment turn me into something I wasn't,
还是我本性如此呢
or have I always been this way?
理论学够了 该付诸实践了吗
Enough studying, time for action?
我听出你在讽刺我
I can hear your sarcasm,
但如果你真的想剖析我们
but if you really wanted to understand us,
就该再卖♥♥力些
you should have tried harder.
你不觉得挫败吗
Doesn't it ever get to you,
从来只是旁观
only being a spectator,
自己却从未真正动手过
never actually accomplishing anything yourself?
我从未有过这种想法
I can't say that perspective has ever presented itself to me.
为什么是德里克
Why Derek?
你第一个就选他 总有个原因吧
You picked him as your first for a reason.
我做足了功课 而且
I'd done my homework, and...
时机到了
it was time.
我看见德里克如何对待那些预备会员了
I saw what Derek did to those pledges.
那样不对
It wasn't right.
而且他的样子刺♥激♥到我了 所以
Plus he had the look that I needed, so...
但要控制所有变数也很难吧
Still, it's hard to control the variables, isn't it?
就绑♥架♥我来说 你完全没时间去准备
With me, you didn't really have time to prepare at all.
就这样草率地选择了我 杀掉我
Am I even the right type to have this kill
和你滴水不漏的第一起案子不相称吧
not align with your first in its acute attention to detail? Well...
这会让你夜不能寐
That'll keep you up at night.
你想影响我做决定
You're trying to get into my head.
我想已经起作用了
And it's working, I assume,
因为我说对了
because I'm right.
有发现吗
Anything?
除了上次我们在这底下的不堪回忆外
Other than bad memories from the last time we were down here?
没有了
No.
多亏你 我才活到现在
I'm alive because of you.
再来一次我还会这么做的
And I would do it again.
这样也不能减轻杀过人的心理负担
It just doesn't make taking a life any easier,
仅此而已
that's all.
不是吧
Oh, no.
凯瑟琳
Catherine,
我就要变身了
I think it's happening.
拿着
Take it.
求你了
Please.
保护好你自己
Protect yourself.
拿着 你知道该怎么做
Take it. You know what to do.
不 我不会的
No, I won't.
拿着
Take it.
快拿着
Take it.
文森特
Vincent.
你太冲动了
You're being too impulsive.
别着急 慢慢来
You need to slow down, take your time.
埃文 没事了
Evan. No, it's okay.
是我
It's me.
凯特
Cat.
凯特 刚发生什么了
Cat, what the hell just happened?
谢天谢地我们及时找到你了
Thank God we got to you in time.
我吓坏了
I was scared.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我一直在打给你
I have been calling.
他在这
He's here.
谢天谢地 他还好吧
Oh, thank God. Is he okay?
还好
Yeah.
我们已经控制好他了
We've got it under control.
好的 我马上到
Okay, I am on my way.
不
No.
我是说
I-I mean...
我认为现在不是个好时机
I don't think now is a good time.
JT 我不知道怎么隐瞒这事
JT, I don't know how we cover this one up.
埃文听到了整个袭击过程
Evan heard the whole attack.
保持正常
Be normal.
尽可能保持正常
Be as normal as you can possibly be.
别人不需要知道你与我们有关
No one needs to know you have anything to do with us.
别给任何人机会去想事情的究竟
Don't give anyone a chance to wonder what's going on.
好的
Okay.
我不知道你今天会来
I wasn't sure you'd be in today.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表