剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
凯尔让你在这等着
Kyle wants you to wait here.
他还有些问题要问你
He has a few more questions for you.
他是个紧张的家伙
He's an intense guy.
我对你们几乎一无所知
I barely know what this is.
无所不在的特工 高度封锁的实验室
I mean, personnel everywhere, labs on lockdown.
你们为了这个目标还真是大费周折啊
Seems like a lot of activity to catch one target.
除非你们想要的
I mean, unless this is more
不仅仅是抓住这种生物
than just the apprehension of the creature.
我明白了
I get it.
你自己也不知道吧
You don't even know yourself.
你这种级别的人
I mean, a man at your level,
也许连上个厕所
you probably have to ask permission
都得请示上级呢
to go to the bathroom.
我又何必跟你费口舌
What am I even talking to you for?
你是缪尔菲德的人 对吧
I mean, you're a Muirfield man, right?
对任务和指示坚信不疑
Believe in the mission and all that.
我的信仰 你不了解
You don't know what I believe.
那你的信仰究竟是什么
What do you believe in?
你还是乖乖坐着吧
You should take a seat.
我去趟洗手间
I'm going to the restroom.
别乱跑
Don't go anywhere.
档案室
秘密资料 不得对外公布
姓名 瓦纳萨·钱德勒
已知家庭成员
丈夫 托马斯·钱德勒
大女儿 凯瑟琳·钱德勒
二女儿 希瑟·钱德勒
死亡时间 2003
死亡原因 枪击致死
瓦纳萨·钱德勒
天啊
Oh, my...
谁能为我解释下
Someone want to tell me why
为什么一栋废弃大楼里的电伏
an empty building has more volts coursing
比五角大楼的还高
through it than the Pentagon?
看来这里是缪尔菲德的办公基地
Looks like Muirfield is up and running.
很可能一半的电力都集中在那道栅栏上
Half the power's probably feeding that fence.
真不错
Nice.
我们该下车了
I got to get rid of my hatchback.
现在怎么办
So, what now?
附近有一台变压器
There's a transformer close by
为这一片所有的建筑提供电力
supplying power to all the buildings in the area.
搞定了那台变压器 就能穿过电栅栏了
We take that out and we get past the electrified fence.
-我来帮TJ -是JT
- I'll help TJ. - It's JT.
电栅栏不是唯一的阻碍
It's not just the fence we have to worry about.
除非他们有扇门大敞着
Unless they're having an open house,
不然我怎么才能进去呢
how am I supposed to get in the door?
那就是监视的目的了
All right, that's the point of a stakeout.
看见了吗
See that?
他们的防盗门用了语♥音♥识别系统
Their security doors are voice recognition.
好吧 你说这话有什么用
Okay, how's that gonna help?
我们肯定不在他们的语♥音♥系统里
I doubt we're on the list.
也许我们不行 但埃文呢
Maybe we aren't, but what about Evan?
他现在肯定没有那个权限
He wouldn't have had clearance yet,
但他那位缪尔菲德前女友估计可以
but his ex from Muirfield would.
你不是之前一直监听埃文的手♥机♥吗
You were monitoring Evan's phone calls, right?
有没有克莱尔发过的语♥音♥信息
Do you have any old voice mails from Claire?
好吧 你有看到什么变压器吗
All right, do you see any transformers?
在我看来 这里连个变压器的影都没有
'Cause I'm just looking at a sea of "Not transformers.
再找找 应该就在这儿
Keep looking. Should be right here.
等等
Wait a minute.
为什么你一脸便秘样
Why do you have a constipated look on your face?
也许它就在我们脚下
Maybe we're standing on it.
肯定会有通风系统
Uh, there's got to be a ventilation system.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
是这个吗
This it?
完美
Perfect.
听着 不是我怀疑你的能力
Hey, look, don't take this as a personal criticism,
但以你的体型绝对进不了七英尺的通风管里
but you can't fit down a seven inch vent pipe.
在这里就可以
I can reach it from here.
我不过是带枪 你竟然随身携带爆♥炸♥装置
Wow, I carry a gun, you carry IEDs?
自♥制♥的
Homemade.
快走
Let's go.
十 九 八 七 快走 六
Ten, nine, eight, seven, come on, six.
快点啊
Come on.
埃文 我是克莱尔 航♥班♥晚点了
Hey, Evan, it's Claire. My flight's been delayed, but...
你真是了不起
You are something else.
那天你逃出下水道的情景
The way you escaped in those tunnels.
我这辈子都没见到过
I've never seen anything like that.
但我知道 最终我们还是会抓到你的
But I knew we'd find you eventually.
彼此彼此
That makes two of us.
你是谁
Which one are you?
J特工 还是K特工
Agent J or K?
我只能告诉你 我不是科尔特工
Well, I can tell you one thing, I'm not Agent Cole.
我猜 他是因为你才人间蒸发的吧
I'm assuming you're the reason he disappeared?
老牌的缪尔菲德特工 挺斯文的样子
Older Muirfield agent? Kind of thought he was suave? Yeah.
你还真是无所畏惧啊
You are a fearless man.
但不幸的是
Unfortunately,
你的小命也快到此为止了
this is the end of the line for you.
你是要把我五马分尸
You gonna chop me up,
开膛破肚 再扔进巨大的碎尸机里
dissect me, feed me to a giant juicer?
难道你不是罪有应得吗
Isn't that what you deserve?
不过 时至今日
Except, nowadays,
我们更愿意给你注入大量的肾上腺素
we pump you full of adrenaline,
让你长时间保持清醒
keeping you wide awake
眼睁睁看着医生把你当做行李袋一样解剖
while the surgeon unzips you like a duffel bag.
你没法阻止变异
You can't stop progress.
长官 有外人闯入
Sir, we have a security breach.
确认 有外人闯入
Confirm. We have a security breach.
缪菲尔德没有停止他们的实验
Muirfield haven't stopped their experiments.
他们在努力创造一种
They're trying to make a new generation
新的跨生物物种
of cross-species creature.
你这会儿明白过来了
And you're just putting this together now?
他们想通过解剖你 知道是什么持续支撑你变身
They want to cut you open and see what make you tick.
他们知道 就是他们让我变成了这副鬼样子
They know what makes me tick, they made me.
我参与了一个高度机密 用于创造超级战士的
I was part of a highly classified, secret military experiment
秘密军事实验
to create a unit of super soldiers.
这些人十分危险
These people are lethal.
所以JT才千方百计要阻止你加入他们
Okay? That's why JT tried to stop you from joining them.
你认识JT·福布斯
You know JT Forbes?
对 我们从小一起长大
Yeah, we grew up together.
现在你明白了吧
Picture becoming clearer for you now?
一起长大
Grew up?
我 你是说他们没有...
I-- you mean, they didn't...
什么 在培养皿中培养我吗
What, grow me in a petri dish?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
我以为他们是在你胚胎期更改了你的基因
I-I thought maybe they intervened at the embryonic stage.
我叫文森特·莱恩·凯勒
My name is Vincent Ryan Keller,
美国♥军♥队军医
Specialist, United States Army.
这些人毁了我的一生
Okay, these people destroyed my life.
他们给我注射了
They injected me...
跨物种DNA
With cross-species DNA.
没错
Yeah.
实验出了差错
The experiments went wrong.
他们无法控制我们
They couldn't control us,
无法控制实验中的副作用
they couldn't control their side effects.
现在他们想改进他们的错误
And now they want to improve upon their mistakes.
他们没对我说实话
They lied to me.
他们说只是想了结这件事
They said that they just wanted to tie up loose ends.
现在
Yeah, well, now,
你和凯瑟琳就是他们要解决的事
you and Catherine are those loose ends.
如果她出了什么事
So, if anything happens to her,
那都怪你
it is on your hands.
我不知道能不能救她
I... I don't know if I can save her.
埃文
Evan!
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表